Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: Trump Is Trying to Make NAFTA Even Worse. Itís Time to Throw Sand in the Gears.

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    I have been right where President Trump is on those issues. A healthy mix of immigration and trade. Against NAFTA, against the TPP.

I am not quite sure where you have been as there has been plenty of opposition from the members on this site to the trade deals that take our jobs.

We will never know what Hillary had planned. Like Trump, she SAID she was against the TPP.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    she said so

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: Trump Is Trying to Make NAFTA Even Worse. Itís Time to Throw Sand in the Gears.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

That is from CNN,couldnt be fake news, could it.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    she said so
    Yes, I know what she said. I also know what President Trump said on different occasions. Alternate facts comes to mind. Is one any different than the other?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Trump slaps first tariffs on Canadian lumber - Apr. 24, 2017
    he tariffed the Canadian lumber and is working on steel.....but working on does not mean anything until it's done for real.
    Trump could slap tariffs on steel soon - Jun. 30, 2017
    From the threadstarting link
    Given the power of the United States vis-ŗ-vis its negotiating partners, this panorama might at first glance appear depressing. But we also should not forget the insurgent campaign of Democratic primary challenger Bernie Sanders, which brought together millions of people in opposition to these types of free trade deals. While there are major differences between Trump and Sanders voters, there is real agreement that these corporate-led deals are bad for ordinary people.
    Herein lies a real political opportunity that absolutely terrifies elites on both sides of the aisle. Around the NAFTA renegotiation there exists a genuine possibility, in an otherwise badly fractured political landscape, for a bipartisan consensus against corporate and elite power.
    Throwing sand in the gears
    Knowing that the renegotiation of NAFTA may well die at the ballot box—just as TPP and TTIP were killed off by popular demand in the past year—the main goal for its proponents is to conclude talks as quickly as possible. This has been stated clearly by lead trade representatives in each of the three countries. Now, the first major challenge comes not from the United States, but from Mexico.
    :

I trust him less than I trust Obama....and I trusted Obama too much...............labor trusted Bill Clinton too and this starts the link:
    [QUOTE]Wednesday, Jun 28, 2017, 5:52 pm
    Trump Is Trying to Make NAFTA Even Worse. It’s Time to Throw Sand in the Gears.
    BY Ethan Earle

Demonstrations against NAFTA in Austin, Texas in November 1993. (Photo by Robert Daemmrich Photography Inc/Sygma via Getty Images) *
    Many on the Left have been deeply critical of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) since before it was fast-tracked into law by former President Bill Clinton in 1994.[QUOTE]
    Last edited by slavenomore; 07-01-2017 at 05:46 PM.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

[QUOTE=slavenomore;358222]Trump slaps first tariffs on Canadian lumber - Apr. 24, 2017
    he tariffed the Canadian lumber and is working on steel.....but working on does not mean anything until it's done for real.
    Trump could slap tariffs on steel soon - Jun. 30, 2017
    From the threadstarting link
    :

I trust him less than I trust Obama....and I trusted Obama too much...............labor trusted Bill Clinton too and this starts the link:
    [QUOTE]Wednesday, Jun 28, 2017, 5:52 pm
    Trump Is Trying to Make NAFTA Even Worse. It’s Time to Throw Sand in the Gears.
    BY Ethan Earle

Demonstrations against NAFTA in Austin, Texas in November 1993. (Photo by Robert Daemmrich Photography Inc/Sygma via Getty Images) *
    Many on the Left have been deeply critical of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) since before it was fast-tracked into law by former President Bill Clinton in 1994.
    It might have been fast tracked by Clinton but if I remember right it had its beginnings during the Bush Sr years.. Neither party are for the working man..

7. Likes slavenomore Liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123