Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Understanding the Existential Threat Trump Poses to a Beleaguered Labor Movement

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Yawn......your :(:(:( will be worn out......save some energy.....defending President Trump is your new full time job.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Not totally defending him as I have stated before he has some issues that I do not agree with.. As far as defending him on here?? Nope!! But I am trying to educate you but it seems you have a learning problem.. Your party had NO message other than to tell you how bad Donald Trump was.. you will see the light in the future..

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: Understanding the Existential Threat Trump Poses to a Beleaguered Labor Movement

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Not totally defending him as I have stated before he has some issues that I do not agree with.. As far as defending him on here?? Nope!! But I am trying to educate you but it seems you have a learning problem.. Your party had NO message other than to tell you how bad Donald Trump was.. you will see the light in the future..
    The education you speak of comes from what you perceive as undeniable truth. There is much more to the equation Crazy.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

The education you speak of comes from what you perceive as undeniable truth. There is much more to the equation Crazy.

It comes from ????????????

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

It comes from ????????????

The flatulence from President Trump.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

So can you tell me what the Democratic message to the American worker is?? If there is one...

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

So can you tell me what the Democratic message to the American worker is?? If there is one...
    Their message would be, if they had one is, "We're sorry for the mix up around election time. We screwed the pooch and propped Hillary up for the taking. We forgot to act like we give a damn about you so you took the bait and voted for Trump. Had we not screwed Bernie, we might not be running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Please forgive us for the mistake. It won't happen again."
    Last edited by 222lifer; 07-12-2017 at 08:03 PM.

7. Likes crazy Liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12