Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Local Union
    375
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired
    Location
    NEAR BUFFALO
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    122

    Default Re: The Russian "collusion" theory..

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    I'm wondering why all the liars on the Republican side of things getting a pass in this discussion and Obama gets the blame. Bush lite was a liar, Reagan looked like Pinocchio. Apparently race still can't be removed from a discussion about liars in politics.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Race 24/7 when there is nothing else.

  2. #42
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,031
    Rep Power
    1163

    Default Re: The Russian "collusion" theory..

    You might want to back up a bit and see who first mentioned race in our discussion. Post number 32.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

  3. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
  4. #43
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    16,510
    Rep Power
    359

    Default Re: The Russian "collusion" theory..

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Deny, spin and collude. What else do you have as the Trump empire slowly collapses around you.
    Each day a new surprise.
    Every day the believers hope Mr. Trump will become Presidential.

    That's not going to happen.

  5. #44
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,914
    Rep Power
    316

    Default Re: The Russian "collusion" theory..

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Deny, spin and collude. What else do you have as the Trump empire slowly collapses around you.
    Each day a new surprise.
    Every day the believers hope Mr. Trump will become Presidential.

    That's not going to happen.

    Trump colluded with the Russians.. Is that what you want to hear.. By the way I had my fingers crossed.. Trump is already a better president that Obama was in eight years..

  6. #45
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    16,510
    Rep Power
    359

    Default Re: The Russian "collusion" theory..

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Trump colluded with the Russians.. Is that what you want to hear.. By the way I had my fingers crossed.. Trump is already a better president that Obama was in eight years..
    See ... I knew you would open that closed mind.
    Now, you also know what people say about opinions ... and we all have them.
    However good or bad Mr. Obama was, at least he acted Presidential.

  7. #46
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Local Union
    375
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired
    Location
    NEAR BUFFALO
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    122

    Default Re: The Russian "collusion" theory..

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    You might want to back up a bit and see who first mentioned race in our discussion. Post number 32.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Race had nothing to do with 100% media bias for Obama???
    So the guy that lives to bad mouth Trump everyday every post doesn't see the coralation,
    The poor media can't seem to get the stories right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #47
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    16,510
    Rep Power
    359

    Default Re: The Russian "collusion" theory..

    Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    Race had nothing to do with 100% media bias for Obama???
    So the guy that lives to bad mouth Trump everyday every post doesn't see the coralation,
    The poor media can't seem to get the stories right.
    Maybe the media bias was because Obama was a better President then Trump could ever hope to be.

  9. #48
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,031
    Rep Power
    1163

    Default Re: The Russian "collusion" theory..

    Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    Race had nothing to do with 100% media bias for Obama???
    So the guy that lives to bad mouth Trump everyday every post doesn't see the coralation,
    The poor media can't seem to get the stories right.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can go right on ahead without me down that path brother. Enjoy your rant.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

  10. #49
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Local Union
    375
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired
    Location
    NEAR BUFFALO
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    122

    Default Re: The Russian "collusion" theory..

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Maybe the media bias was because Obama was a better President then Trump could ever hope to be.
    Now that's funnier than the other Obama protector.
    He was the slickest,teflon president we ever had,of course with the help of the media.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #50
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,914
    Rep Power
    316

    Default Re: The Russian "collusion" theory..

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Maybe the media bias was because Obama was a better President then Trump could ever hope to be.






 

 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •