Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Many Trump Voters in Denial on Russia

  1. #1
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Local Union
    81
    Employer
    Retired; OHFL
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,031
    Rep Power
    283

    Default Many Trump Voters in Denial on Russia

    Health Care a Mine Field for Republicans; Many Trump Voters in Denial on Russia - Public Policy Polling

    Health care is turning a lot more Republican leaning voters against their own party's leadership than Russia is. On Russia related issues we find a certain degree of willful ignorance among Trump voters that can possibly best be summarized by this finding: only 45% of Trump voters believe Donald Trump Jr. had a meeting with Russians about information that might be harmful to Hillary Clinton...even though Trump Jr. admitted it. 32% say the meeting didn't happen and 24% say they're not sure...

    72% of Trump voters consider the Russia story overall to be 'fake news,' only 14% disagree.

    -Only 24% of Trump voters even want an investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, 64% are opposed to an investigation...

    Trump also does a lot of losing to the media in our new poll. Voters say they trust NBC and ABC each more than him, 56/38. They say they trust CBS more than him 56/39. They say they trust the New York Times more than him 55/38. They say they trust CNN more than him 54/39. And they say they trust the Washington Post more than him 53/38.
    ABFwife and fedexnuno like this.

  2. #2
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,334
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Many Trump Voters in Denial on Russia

    Who exactly do they poll?? I would assume it depends on just who you beleive.. Personally I don't give them any creditably..

    Trump does a lot of losing in our poll. Voters wish that either Barack Obama (53/40) or Hillary Clinton (49/42) was President instead of Trump. Trump loses by wide margins in hypothetical matches against Joe Biden (54/39) or Bernie Sanders (52/39) for reelection. Trump loses 12-13% of the folks who voted for him last fall to either Biden or Sanders. Trump also trails in hypothetical contests against Elizabeth Warren (49/42), Cory Booker (45/40), and Kamala Harris (41/40). The one Democrat Trump manages a tie against is Mark Zuckerberg, at 40/40. Zuckerberg is actually not a particularly well known figure nationally- 47% of voters say they have no opinion about him to 24% with a positive one and 29% with a negative one.


  3. #3
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Local Union
    81
    Employer
    Retired; OHFL
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,031
    Rep Power
    283

    Default Re: Many Trump Voters in Denial on Russia

    No matter how many messengers you shoot the message remains the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Who exactly do they poll?? I would assume it depends on just who you beleive.. Personally I don't give them any creditably..




    ABFwife and fedexnuno like this.

  4. #4
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    NPME/YRC
    Posts
    13,951
    Rep Power
    912

    Default Re: Many Trump Voters in Denial on Russia

    If we are gonna put one leader under the spotlight as Boris and Natasha constantly.......then I want Israel put under that same spotlight and want the nation and world to know exactly who in our politics is working for Israel......one Helluva lot of money and lives are spent on their desires imo.....I don't need the media and DC telling me who my enemy is.....there's other underlying enemies at work in this country and the media is part of that imo.
    Sayheykid likes this.

  5. #5
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,784
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Many Trump Voters in Denial on Russia

    Trump Russia
    The story that never was


    The Story is the one the Media Pushes as a story. The Media is a paid political force against the people.



    Obama to Russia: 'After My Election I Have More Flexibility' | The ...

    www.weeklystandard.com/obama-to-russia-after-my-election-i-have-more.../634473




    President Obama got caught in private conversation with a hot mic today in Seoul, South Korea, telling outgoing Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that Vladimir Putin should give him more "space" and that "[a]fter my election I have more flexibility." ... President Obama: "On all these ...

    Oops: The New York Times Accidentally Exposed 'The Hillary Clinton ...

    www.investors.com/.../check-it-out-the-new-york-times-just-exposed-the-hillary-clint...




    May 12, 2017 - The Clinton Foundation took money from Russian officials and oligarchs, ... And sometimes these Democrats don't disclose their Russia ties.

  6. #6
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,282
    Rep Power
    1146

    Default Re: Many Trump Voters in Denial on Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Trump Russia
    The story that never was


    The Story is the one the Media Pushes as a story. The Media is a paid political force against the people.



    Obama to Russia: 'After My Election I Have More Flexibility' | The ...

    www.weeklystandard.com/obama-to-russia-after-my-election-i-have-more.../634473




    President Obama got caught in private conversation with a hot mic today in Seoul, South Korea, telling outgoing Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that Vladimir Putin should give him more "space" and that "[a]fter my election I have more flexibility." ... President Obama: "On all these ...

    Oops: The New York Times Accidentally Exposed 'The Hillary Clinton ...

    www.investors.com/.../check-it-out-the-new-york-times-just-exposed-the-hillary-clint...




    May 12, 2017 - The Clinton Foundation took money from Russian officials and oligarchs, ... And sometimes these Democrats don't disclose their Russia ties.
    Don't ask questions Strappy. Keep your head in the sand.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,784
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Many Trump Voters in Denial on Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Don't ask questions Strappy. Keep your head in the sand.
    was there collusion? no
    change the vote? no
    even comey says so

    DNC was hacked and refuses to cooperate in the FBI investigation. No Story Media let it go.
    DNC throws election, bury's Bernie. No Story even Bernie doesn't complain.
    Questions handed by Brazil to CNN. No Story. Brazil still out there.
    You can go on and on

    and the real proof that it is all a lie is that there is no support out there from the people Fact.
    Democrats are in disarray. Not in power. Can not win elections. Fund raising down.
    Alinsky Make the opposition think there is more of you then there is

    Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

    If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.

    Ridicule is manís most potent weapon. Conservatives have a tendency to try to win every debate with logic and recitations of facts which, all too often, fail to get the job done because emotions and mockery are often just as effective as reason. The good news is that liberals almost never have logic on their side; so they're incapable of rationally making the case for their policies while conservatives can become considerably more effective debaters by simply adding some emotion-based arguments and sheer scorn to their discourse.
    BilyWamBam likes this.

  8. #8
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,282
    Rep Power
    1146

    Default Re: Many Trump Voters in Denial on Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    was there collusion? no
    change the vote? no
    even comey says so

    DNC was hacked and refuses to cooperate in the FBI investigation. No Story Media let it go.
    DNC throws election, bury's Bernie. No Story even Bernie doesn't complain.
    Questions handed by Brazil to CNN. No Story. Brazil still out there.
    You can go on and on

    and the real proof that it is all a lie is that there is no support out there from the people Fact.
    Democrats are in disarray. Not in power. Can not win elections. Fund raising down.
    Alinsky Make the opposition think there is more of you then there is

    Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

    If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.

    Ridicule is manís most potent weapon. Conservatives have a tendency to try to win every debate with logic and recitations of facts which, all too often, fail to get the job done because emotions and mockery are often just as effective as reason. The good news is that liberals almost never have logic on their side; so they're incapable of rationally making the case for their policies while conservatives can become considerably more effective debaters by simply adding some emotion-based arguments and sheer scorn to their discourse.
    Ask the question. Trust no one. Turn over every rock. I will not be satisfied until then.

    Once upon a time we had Patriots. Now we have millions of mindless drones.

    Regardless of who is guilty there must be justice. Keep your head in the sand.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,784
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Many Trump Voters in Denial on Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Ask the question. Trust no one. Turn over every rock. I will not be satisfied until then.

    Once upon a time we had Patriots. Now we have millions of mindless drones.

    Regardless of who is guilty there must be justice. Keep your head in the sand.
    True There is no law in america which leads to tyranny, Otherwise Hillary would be in jail.
    There are no patriots. nothing left but the Leaches of socialism eating away at the constitution.

  10. #10
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,282
    Rep Power
    1146

    Default Re: Many Trump Voters in Denial on Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    True There is no law in america which leads to tyranny, Otherwise Hillary would be in jail.
    There are no patriots. nothing left but the Leaches of socialism eating away at the constitution.
    Crooked Hillary. Throw her in jail. Put her in the cell next to Flynn.

    You're wrong about Patriots Strappy. They inhabit this country. They post on this forum. They ask tough questions. They won't accept lies. They refute alternate facts. They are scorned by the right. They are pure souls that will not waver in the face of dictatorship. They are Patriotic Americans.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    fxstc07 and Sayheykid like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343