Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default The Trump administrationís ongoing attack on workers

In case a few of you missed it (and judging by the posts I see, it appears a few of you do not understand what Trump is up to) all those articles I have been posting about what Trump is taking from workers are neatly put together in this article.

Labor Day will soon be upon us, and while it is important to celebrate the American workforce, we must also unpack the anti-worker campaign being carried out by the Trump administration. When he was running for office, President Trump said that, if elected, ďthe American worker will finally have a president who will protect them and fight for them.Ē That statement was false, as the following list (which isnít even comprehensive) demonstrates.

The list combines executive orders that have been signed and are being implemented, legislation that Trump supports that has been passed by the Republican majority in Congress, and a strategy of delay-and-ignore regarding labor safety, standards and rights. Yes, a lot of what follows is down in the weeds in terms of labor policy. But the broader theme is crystal clear and mustnít be lost: When it comes to supporting the jobs and living standards of many of the voters who helped elect him, Trump is not simply failing. He is actively working to make peopleís lives worse.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.64146c859ca0

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: The Trump administrationís ongoing attack on workers

Another publication that is anti Trump as they come.. Owned by Jeff Bezos and Trump has come out against Amazon s they buy up all the competition... Maybe the post should look into all the labor infractions at Amazon and their contractors.. That could keep them busy for a while..

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Another publication that is anti Trump as they come.. Owned by Jeff Bezos and Trump has come out against Amazon s they buy up all the competition... Maybe the post should look into all the labor infractions at Amazon and their contractors.. That could keep them busy for a while..
    You may not agree with the source but you cannot deny these things have been done!

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    You may not agree with the source but you cannot deny these things have been done!
    Most of the rules that have been removed are duplicate rules that are worded differently.. But you have a publication like the Washington Post or the New York Times and all they want to do is try to make Trump look bad.. Some of the masses beleive them and for the most part many do not.. It is a two sided story.. You have a dislike for Trump and you will beleive anything the liberal press says about him.. I on the other hand beleive in him..And I can see what is being done.. We are on entirely different political positions.. Doesn't make either of us bad people.. Back to labor ,why doesn't the Washington Post do a story on the delivery drivers that are contracted to Amazon to make their fresh food deliveries?? Again they won't post anything that shows Amazon in the negative..

5. Likes BilyWamBam Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Most of the rules that have been removed are duplicate rules that are worded differently.. But you have a publication like the Washington Post or the New York Times and all they want to do is try to make Trump look bad.. Some of the masses beleive them and for the most part many do not.. It is a two sided story.. You have a dislike for Trump and you will beleive anything the liberal press says about him.. I on the other hand beleive in him..And I can see what is being done.. We are on entirely different political positions.. Doesn't make either of us bad people.. Back to labor ,why doesn't the Washington Post do a story on the delivery drivers that are contracted to Amazon to make their fresh food deliveries?? Again they won't post anything that shows Amazon in the negative..
    No one is saying anything about either one of us being bad people. But I do think you are living in complete denial.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

No one is saying anything about either one of us being bad people. But I do think you are living in complete denial.
    The evidence is right there in front of our eyes yet we see constant denial. Just move along. Ignore the facts. Condemn the source. Ignorance is bliss.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Again it is a two way street and I could say the same thing about you.. Living in denial..

And as far as being called a bad person I can say I was called a white supremacist on this site because I voted for Trump.. Are they not bad people?? I think they are..

9. Likes BilyWamBam Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    The evidence is right there in front of our eyes yet we see constant denial. Just move along. Ignore the facts. Condemn the source. Ignorance is bliss.

You have your sources that you beleive and I have mine.. It is up to each to make their own determination on what is true or false..

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

You have your sources that you beleive and I have mine.. It is up to each to make their own determination on what is true or false..
    We are not talking sources here. We are talking actual steps that he has taken that hurt labor.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

The stars are lining up for the busters. Keep that in mind as the story unfolds.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast