Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LOL LOL:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,599
    Rep Power
    305

    Default Army investigating West Point gradís pro-communist social media posts

    Army investigating West Point gradís pro-communist social media posts

    Spenser Rapone
    Remember that name. He will rise up in the Democrat party.
    Attachment 1208

  2. #2
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,916
    Rep Power
    316

    Default Re: Army investigating West Point gradís pro-communist social media posts

    The thanks he gives for his "FREE" education paid for by the taxpayers on this country..

  3. #3
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    16,556
    Rep Power
    360

    Default Re: Army investigating West Point gradís pro-communist social media posts

    Robert E. Lee was a West Point grad.

  4. #4
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,916
    Rep Power
    316

    Default Re: Army investigating West Point gradís pro-communist social media posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Robert E. Lee was a West Point grad.
    And??

  5. #5
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,599
    Rep Power
    305

    Default Re: Army investigating West Point gradís pro-communist social media posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Robert E. Lee was a West Point grad.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    And??
    And it is the new talking point and division attack. Every statue must be destroyed. Every President from the past must be erased.


    Rewritting history


    The Ten Causes Of The War Between The States

  6. #6
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,916
    Rep Power
    316

    Default Re: Army investigating West Point gradís pro-communist social media posts

    Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    And it is the new talking point and division attack. Every statue must be destroyed. Every President from the past must be erased.


    Rewritting history


    The Ten Causes Of The War Between The States
    Liberals or the far left want to destroy history and be able to rewright the Constitution

  7. #7
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    16,556
    Rep Power
    360

    Default Re: Army investigating West Point gradís pro-communist social media posts

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Liberals or the far left want to destroy history and be able to rewright the Constitution
    No, but history is rewritten each day.

    No, changes to the constitution have happened before. Since 1787, changes have been made to the United States Constitution 27 times by amendments (changes). I am sure they were all done by liberals ...

    As for crazy's question ... AND ?
    Yep ... that's what I said when I read the first post.
    I guess freedom of speech doesn't apply here.

  8. #8
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,916
    Rep Power
    316

    Default Re: Army investigating West Point gradís pro-communist social media posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    No, but history is rewritten each day.

    No, changes to the constitution have happened before. Since 1787, changes have been made to the United States Constitution 27 times by amendments (changes). I am sure they were all done by liberals ...

    As for crazy's question ... AND ?
    Yep ... that's what I said when I read the first post.
    I guess freedom of speech doesn't apply here.

    I am sorry as I didn't understand your post.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •