Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Consumed by dark moods

  1. #11
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    18,966
    Rep Power
    817

    Default Re: Consumed by dark moods

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    What a fine list of things Trump has done it is. Dismantle worker and environmental protections. Stack the NLRB against labor. Advance the RTW agenda the republicans want. But there is something missing from that list. Repeal and replace the ACA. That big wall that Mexico is going to pay for. The big campaign promises that got him elected. I do believe there is some disillusion but it isn't in the liberals mind.....

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Ha ha ha. Once again your so funny. Your in denial that is why you don't want to see what he has gotten done..By the way aren't there some papers to be filed?? Don't make the girls do all the work.

  2. #12
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    21,831
    Rep Power
    1092

    Default Re: Consumed by dark moods

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Ha ha ha. Once again your so funny. Your in denial that is why you don't want to see what he has gotten done..By the way aren't there some papers to be filed?? Don't make the girls do all the work.
    I see what's been done. Exactly what I described. Facts that can't be refuted.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    fxstc07, ABFwife and fedexnuno like this.

  3. #13
    FedEx Freight Organizer

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    4,405
    Rep Power
    229

    Default Re: Consumed by dark moods

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Delusional ?? Nah!! Liberals are delusional. Every excuse in the book for why their girl lost.. Trump has gotten more done than Obama did in eight years and hasn't had to apologise to any one for it. Trump train is full speed ahead
    In your dreams, another conservative Delusional pugs that see’s things after 7 lies. Keep smoking your banana peels

  4. #14
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    18,966
    Rep Power
    817

    Default Re: Consumed by dark moods

    Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    In your dreams, another conservative Delusional pugs that see’s things after 7 lies. Keep smoking your banana peels
    Not dreams brother.. Reality in the making.. But since your living in denial you just don't or maybe it is you don't want to see it..

  5. #15
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    18,966
    Rep Power
    817

    Default Re: Consumed by dark moods

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    I see what's been done. Exactly what I described. Facts that can't be refuted.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    More liberal talking points.. deny deny obstruct.. deny deny obstruct.. deny deny obstruct.. deny deny obstruct..

    And now Trump will get some more done as a liberals are in panic mode.. Wienstien donations and political ties are coming home to roost..

  6. #16
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    NPME/YRC
    Posts
    13,221
    Rep Power
    880

    Default Re: Consumed by dark moods

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    He won because people were totally disillusioned! What has he done for you lately?
    We were disillusioned with Obama too.
    Did union density increase under Obama?
    crazy likes this.

  7. #17
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    21,831
    Rep Power
    1092

    Default Re: Consumed by dark moods

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    More liberal talking points.. deny deny obstruct.. deny deny obstruct.. deny deny obstruct.. deny deny obstruct..

    And now Trump will get some more done as a liberals are in panic mode.. Wienstien donations and political ties are coming home to roost..
    Are they liberal talking points or facts? Facts that cause you to stutter without rebute.

    Keep in mind this President is the same man that accused Obama of the inability to get anything done. Trump claimed no one would work with Obama and all he could get accomplished was sign executive orders awhile ago. Seems to me Trump learned from the best as all he gets accomplished is sign executive orders.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    fxstc07 likes this.

  8. #18
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    21,831
    Rep Power
    1092

    Default Re: Consumed by dark moods

    Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    We were disillusioned with Obama too.
    Did union density increase under Obama?
    Has union density increased in the past 30 years? The economy has been climbing from Obama forward and continues on.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    fxstc07 likes this.

  9. #19
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    18,966
    Rep Power
    817

    Default Re: Consumed by dark moods

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Has union density increased in the past 30 years? The economy has been climbing from Obama forward and continues on.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Yeah the economy is doing better since Trump took office. GDP is proof of that. Under Obama all it did was sputter..

  10. #20
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    18,966
    Rep Power
    817

    Default Re: Consumed by dark moods

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Are they liberal talking points or facts? Facts that cause you to stutter without rebute.

    Keep in mind this President is the same man that accused Obama of the inability to get anything done. Trump claimed no one would work with Obama and all he could get accomplished was sign executive orders awhile ago. Seems to me Trump learned from the best as all he gets accomplished is sign executive orders.

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Sorry to see your still running through life with those Liberal blinders on.

    As far as executive orders go I see Trump signing them to rid some of the executive orders that Obama signed. Mostly because of the defunction of our elected officials.

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321