Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Default Diagnosing the Donald by ANDREW LEVINE

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/10...ng-the-donald/

Anyone who still doesnít realize that Donald Trumpís unfitness for office makes him a clear and present danger is obtuse or perverse or both.

It is pertinent to ask: whatís the matter with them?
    Hmmm thereís some that seems to think not true, they see him as a savior and a Hero to our country.

It is also obvious that Trumpís ignorance is breathtaking and that he is, as his Secretary of State aptly said, ďa f*****g moron.Ē
    No arguments here Mr. Rex

Now that Trump has been in office for ten long months, his popularity has fallen dramatically. Mainstream Republicans and even a few unreconstructed Tea Party stalwarts have come to understand that the septuagenarian they voted for has the mind of a troubled, willfully ignorant, and dangerously impetuous teenage boy.
    People are starting to see the light where the sky is not falling

Of course, there are also hardcore Trump supporters who will never turn because, even if they see through Trumpís shams, they donít care because they identify viscerally with the vileness Trump exudes. There is nothing that Trump could do that would be too outrageous for them to abide. Such people can never be dissuaded; only defeated.
    And how Spanky, see that here
    Last edited by 222lifer; 10-20-2017 at 02:41 PM.

2. Likes 222lifer, ABFwife, fxstc07 Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: Diagnosing the Donald by ANDREW LEVINE

Bahahahaha

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Here’s an example of the Donald being a lunatic moron, bully, narcissist control freak and last a spoiled rotten seed

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

I don't have time right now...but the first few seconds bring up that McCain is some kind of war hero...
    I find it suspicious that he is still alive...................his father and grandfather were both bigtime admirals in the US Navy.....generations oin the elite club of the world...which probably gave him special treatment.......a special treatment that many dead soldiers were not allotted in Vietnam....nor were the missing allotted that treatment...and I've seen stories where he used his power to even stop the search for MIA's.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

He speaks of Norman Vincent peal...writer of "the power of positive thinking", being Trumps pastor.......I will allude again to Protestantism and freemasonry.. Creating their own beliefs again....of course money is being made again...

A friend showed me something about quantum computers recently.......things will happen quickly....
    I was a practicer of Transcendental meditation(Mahareshi Mahesh Yogi) for somewhere around 10 years...Would not surprise me if found that Mahareshi or his follower Deepak Chopra(who I also read plenty of years ago) were masons. Or aided by them.(another exchange of money for beliefs)
    Quantum physics is a topic associated with TM to me.......it involves manifesting things which are in your being......sort of like "positive thinking" I suppose..................so now we spend billions to manifest things.

One guy knew how to do this through religion....Jesus Christ. I would think what he did was very similar to what Positive thinking does...and quantum physics....and now the computer world works on quantum computers...............Billions spent...millennium wasted.......He already gave us ways to do it if we focus and try....But certain things must be done according to following religion imo.....Saints could do it easily because they were on the correct track...........I can't but had some very bothering things happen which resulted in me quitting TM. If not on the correct track morally, such as Catholicism imo......things could turn the wrong way......Be careful what you wish for falls into that category.

Walking on water...healing people, chasing out demons, rising from the dead...Knowing the future......all things Christ could do.
    Because he was perfect.
    Do I try to do this stuff?
    No.
    I am not anywhere near that level......but saints can.

Anyways I'm way off topic.
    Anyways....seems to me Trumps pastor sold his religion and beliefs......shoulc we surpised at the result of a very good salesman?
    Last edited by slavenomore; 10-21-2017 at 12:35 PM.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    I don't have time right now...but the first few seconds bring up that McCain is some kind of war hero...
    I find it suspicious that he is still alive...................his father and grandfather were both bigtime admirals in the US Navy.....generations oin the elite club of the world...which probably gave him special treatment.......a special treatment that many dead soldiers were not allotted in Vietnam....nor were the missing allotted that treatment...and I've seen stories where he used his power to even stop the search for MIA's.
    Sure he got special treatment by his North Vietnamese captors because he was a high value prisoner. Elite club and special treatment you say? I would think that would have gotten him a draft deferment for maybe a temporary bone spur. Or some fat cat pentagon position on some admiral's staff. But no he served his country on the front lines. It's well documented that McCain was a navy pilot shot down over North Vietnam. That he was a prisoner of war who suffered brutal torture. Who to this day walks with a limp and can't raise his arms above his shoulders.

8. Likes fxstc07, fedexnuno Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

You should be ashamed to say what you did slave. I won't even read your whole post.

McCain is a war hero, an imprisoned combatant. He served.
    Can you say that about your current President ? Mr. Heel Spur and rich boy collage deferment.

I don't care what side McCain is on, republican or democrat ... he should always be respected for his service.

10. Likes 222lifer, 2631, fedexnuno Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    Sure he got special treatment by his North Vietnamese captors because he was a high value prisoner. Elite club and special treatment you say? I would think that would have gotten him a draft deferment for maybe a temporary bone spur. Or some fat cat pentagon position on some admiral's staff. But no he served his country on the front lines. It's well documented that McCain was a navy pilot shot down over North Vietnam. That he was a prisoner of war who suffered brutal torture. Who to this day walks with a limp and can't raise his arms above his shoulders.
    Too many negative stories of hatred towards John McCain.. I doubt any of them are true.. Trump was an idiot for saying he wasn't a hero who got captured..He came from a military family and followed the footsteps.. But it does seem that McCain has his issues with Trump.. He might as well be a Democrat as he goes against everything he preached about to get elected..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    He might as well be a Democrat as he goes against everything he preached about to get elected..
    Such as?????????????

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    Such as?????????????
    Repealing Obamacare would be at the top of the list.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast