Thanks Thanks:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Default Decoding Donald by DAVID KRIEGER

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/10...coding-donald/

The future of the world and of humanity is at the mercy of a lunatic. His name is Donald Trump, and he alone has access to the U.S. nuclear codes. Before he does something rash and irreversible with those codes, it is imperative to decode Donald, taking the necessary steps to remove this power from him.

The world’s best hope is that the military men surrounding Trump, particularly Secretary of Defense Mattis, would recognize any order from Trump to launch nuclear weapons as an illegal order and refuse to carry it out. In addition, it should be recognized by Congress that Trump is mentally unstable and unfit for office, and that they must take the necessary steps to remove him from the presidency before it is too late. Impeachment would be the best way to decode Donald.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: Decoding Donald by DAVID KRIEGER

Another emotional outcry from irrational liberals.

Show me policy and agenda.

You've had over 30 years to analyze Trump.

3. Likes crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Your favorite website another great story... Not

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Another emotional outcry from irrational liberals.

Show me policy and agenda.

You've had over 30 years to analyze Trump.
    Another depress moonshine Kentucky Appalachian mediocre who is crying for attention

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Another depress moonshine Kentucky Appalachian mediocre who is crying for attention
    He doesn't need attention like you do..

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    He doesn't need attention like you do..
    I can see you got butt hurt from the post where I said to just keep your mouth shut !
    And this morning I said I was gonna back off and leave you at peace but you and as a moderator is losing it.
    When I first met you here, I thought you were one cool member here with a collective mind, we share food for thoughts and exchange ideas, but since your choice of your elected President Trump and now my president but not by my choice has changed our relationship here, and sorry to see that happen.
    And this morning you came back wanting me to dish it out and be men’s to boys...let’s play now brother man.
    Yes this last election has change a lot of friends and families blood apart because that’s the teachings that Trump plants inside of his followers, pure hatred.
    I said in a post, I love mankind of all nations, and yes even the free riders here in America because I was thought to extend my hand to the needy because I have one thing you lost...Christ
    Remember what brother lifer said to you, when the time comes prepared to meet your maker.

But now you want to dance? Let’s dance
    Let me be the first and only to said to you, IMO, I find you to be a racist because of a documentation that some can’t provide and by this you despise them with hatred. you have no heart to extend that hand to the needed, and I don’t care how you come back at me, but just saying as it is.

Have a beautiful day crazy
    Last edited by 222lifer; 10-26-2017 at 05:33 PM.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    I can see you got butt hurt from the post where I said to just keep your mouth shut !
    And this morning I said I was gonna back off and leave you at peace but you and as a moderator is losing it.
    When I first met you here, I thought you were one cool member here with a collective mind, we share food for thoughts and exchange ideas, but since your choice of your elected President Trump and now my president but not by my choice has changed our relationship here, and sorry to see that happen.
    And this morning you came back wanting me to dish it out and be men’s to boys...let’s play now brother man.
    Yes this last election has change a lot of friends and families blood apart because that’s the teachings that Trump plants inside of his followers, pure hatred.
    I said in a post, I love mankind of all nations, and yes even the free riders here in America because I was thought to extend my hand to the needy because I have one thing you lost...Christ
    Remember what brother lifer said to you, when the time comes prepared to meet your maker.

But now you want to dance? Let’s dance
    Let me be the first and only to said to you, IMO, I find you to be a racist because of a documentation that some can’t provide and by this you despise them with hatred. you have no heart to extend that hand to the needed, and I don’t care how you come back at me, but just saying as it is.

Have a beautiful day crazy
    I wasn't gonna answer this but rather delete it but have decided to leave it. You are off the rails a bit tonight.Calling me a racist was about as low as you could go. You believe in Jesus?? I believe in Jesus the same.as.you do. Another thing I want to straighten out with you is I post as a member not as a moderator.I used to think you were a straight up guy but lately your far left views are coming out. You can put it out but when someone gives it back to you you get upset. That last post I made to you was because you called Strappy out. I posted back to you and you went over the cliff. I hope it is that your just having a bad day.. You have to learn something though as you can't continue to blame Trump for everything.. Stop letting someone's political views stop you from a friendship. I have posted that my sister in law who was a huge Hillary fan didn't talk to us for months. All it took was a phone call but it came down to just who would pick it up first. I did it. Now she looks back on it and says how stupid it was. Fedexnuno,life is short.make the most of it while you are here.
    You tell me if you want that post to stay. And thanks for the beautiful day. Pup is good and only cost me $200. Life is grand.