Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Trial to expose radical islamic agents embedded in u.s.

TRIAL TO EXPOSE RADICAL ISLAMIC AGENTS EMBEDDED IN U.S.

Top First Amendment lawyers defend breathtaking infiltration of terror front

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Trial to expose radical islamic agents embedded in u.s.

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    TRIAL TO EXPOSE RADICAL ISLAMIC AGENTS EMBEDDED IN U.S.

Top First Amendment lawyers defend breathtaking infiltration of terror front
    Probably lunch mates in the former administration..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Default Re: Trial to expose radical islamic agents embedded in u.s.

More dis-information by the Zionist Jew IMO this seems to becoming a coming a common theme............

https://southfront.org/former-qatari...ists-in-syria/

'“Anything [weapons] that was sent [to Syria] would go through Turkey and was coordinated with the US, and the distribution of anything was via US forces. Turkey, we and our Saudi brothers… There could be a mistake and support was given to a fiction [al-Nusra Front], but not ISIS. They are exaggerating… Maybe there was a relation with the al-Nusra Front. Maybe I don’t know about this. But I can say that even if this was the case, it was decided that the al-Nusra Front was not acceptable. The support for it stopped,” Bin Jassim said.'

In Shocking, Viral Interview, Qatar Confesses Secrets Behind Syrian War | Zero Hedge

Hamid Karzai: US colluded with ISIL in Afghanistan | Afghanistan News | Al Jazeera

"Karzai said the US administration of President Donald Trump made ISIL as an excuse to drop a massive bomb in Afghanistan on April 2017.

"And the next day, Daesh takes the next district in Afghanistan," he said referring to the Arabic name of the armed group.

"That proves to us that there is a hand in it and that hand can be no one else but them [the US] in Afghanistan."