Allied

2. Likes slavenomore Liked this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: You've all lost your mind

I must be a transMartian. Like I just got here from Mars.

4. Likes strapdrager Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    I must be a transMartian. Like I just got here from Mars.
    Mars? That should make you entitled to a green card.

6. Likes strapdrager Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Retired

I feel as though I came from the ground and will return to it.

8. Likes fedexnuno, slavenomore, fxstc07 Liked this post
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Take note that this is a certified, licensed Psychiatrist...........The newly crowned High-Priest witch doctors and shamans of our time.
    Their opinion is heavy in a courtroom or legislative room full of government officials when deciding on law and policy.
    I've dealt with some with family members and I've said it before and will say it again....that they are as crazy as, if not more crazy than the people that they hold power over......"practicing"Psychiatrists......emphasis on "practicing".

I'm just a practicing truck driver too. With a professional license to go with it...like them.

These kinds and their underlings are taken seriously in the courts, by the police, by legislators...............................pill pushers for big Pharma. Dope dealers.... sins are confessed to them and they decide the fate......and maybe they have whole plans of unproven or even things proven hurtful to the patients that if they say must be followed, they might legally have to be followed.
    many have been used to divide families....their word can allow a mother to keep her children or have them taken away....allow a marriage to stay in tact or mandate aseperation or divorce........allow one the right to do many things or take the rights away....guns is just one issue of amny many issues.

We might wanna rethink their professions' power....and 'expertise".....and definitely their own sanity.

Although I just posted many reasons to question them......many people have no other real options which are acceptable....once one of their plans are followed....you may be stuck having to need them the rest of ones life....a child put on pills at an early age or a teen.....may never be able to go anywhere but to them once hooked on the pills and their brain and brain chemicals are altered.

Even the Catholic Church has rules which say that they must contact a 'psychiatrist' or the psychiatrist of somebody who may seek blessing or exorcism before they are allowed to proceed.
    Last edited by slavenomore; 11-14-2017 at 06:51 AM.

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A