Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    7,337
    Rep Power
    283

    Default Impeach trump: Sign the petition

    https://action.needtoimpeach.com/act...oogle.com%2FWe

    must stop Trump now

    Trump's team and family members continually lie about their dealings with Russia.
    Trump has discussed pardoning his "aides, family members, and even himself."
    Trump threatens our national security by refusing to stand up to Russia and engaging in brinkmanship with North Korea.


    Done
    Last edited by fedexnuno; 11-18-2017 at 11:16 AM.

  2. #2
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,599
    Rep Power
    305

    Default Re: Impeach trump: Sign the petition

    Here we have an investigation into trump collusion by Muller surrounded by DC lawyers that are Clinton Donors. They have unlimited amounts of money and resources and no time limit and yet have nothing on the true mission on trump but continue on anything of crimes from any period of time by anyone in trump circle. It's not like we have a cum stain dress as evidence. If this was done on Obama's watch they would cry racism and end it.



    you can impeach a president for jay walking. no real crime necessary.
    But you need the votes.

    Trump's team and family members continually lie about their dealings with Russia.
    None proven. Did he Make a $140 million in donations to get elected. Give speeches for $500,000? (Clinton no charges)
    Bill Clinton instead got together with Vladimir Putin at the Russian leader’s private homestead.

    Trump has discussed pardoning his "aides, family members, and even himself."
    Yes he can and Clinton did over a hundred and fifty

    Trump threatens our national security by refusing to stand up to Russia and engaging in brinkmanship with North Korea.
    Yes everything about NK is Trump fault.

  3. Likes crazy Liked this post
  4. #3
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,916
    Rep Power
    316

    Default Re: Impeach trump: Sign the petition

    Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Done
    Who's your mentor?? Maxine Waters??

    Impeach him for what?? He beat your girl?? What a joke the liberals have become..

  5. #4
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,916
    Rep Power
    316

    Default Re: Impeach trump: Sign the petition

    Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Here we have an investigation into trump collusion by Muller surrounded by DC lawyers that are Clinton Donors. They have unlimited amounts of money and resources and no time limit and yet have nothing on the true mission on trump but continue on anything of crimes from any period of time by anyone in trump circle. It's not like we have a cum stain dress as evidence. If this was done on Obama's watch they would cry racism and end it.



    you can impeach a president for jay walking. no real crime necessary.
    But you need the votes.

    Trump's team and family members continually lie about their dealings with Russia.
    None proven. Did he Make a $140 million in donations to get elected. Give speeches for $500,000? (Clinton no charges)
    Bill Clinton instead got together with Vladimir Putin at the Russian leader’s private homestead.

    Trump has discussed pardoning his "aides, family members, and even himself."
    Yes he can and Clinton did over a hundred and fifty

    Trump threatens our national security by refusing to stand up to Russia and engaging in brinkmanship with North Korea.
    Yes everything about NK is Trump fault.
    The real truth is coming but the looney left wont beleive it.. "We must impeach".. What a joke..

  6. #5
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    204

    Default Re: Impeach trump: Sign the petition

    I can not sign this as much as I don't like Trump, I feel Vice President Pence would be even worst.............

  7. #6
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,051
    Rep Power
    1163

    Default Re: Impeach trump: Sign the petition

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    I can not sign this as much as I don't like Trump, I feel Vice President Pence would be even worst.............
    I'm right there with you on that.

  8. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post
  9. #7
    Taking A Stand!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Local Union
    492
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    41,519
    Rep Power
    912

    Default Re: Impeach trump: Sign the petition

    I signed. Maybe we can get one impeached and then impeach the other!!

  10. Likes 222lifer, fedexnuno Liked this post
  11. #8
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,051
    Rep Power
    1163

    Default Re: Impeach trump: Sign the petition

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    I signed. Maybe we can get one impeached and then impeach the other!!
    Hmmmmmm. Now you're onto something!

    Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

  12. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post
  13. #9
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    7,337
    Rep Power
    283

    Default Re: Impeach trump: Sign the petition

    You see sister got the Big picture here

  14. #10
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,916
    Rep Power
    316

    Default Re: Impeach trump: Sign the petition

    Impeach him for what?? Because you don't like him?? No one seems to have an answer..

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •