Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By strapdrager
  • 1 Post By fxstc07
  • 2 Post By 2631
  • 1 Post By fxstc07
  • 1 Post By crazy
  • 1 Post By fxstc07

Thread: Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

  1. #1
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,784
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

    crazy likes this.

  2. #2
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    14,154
    Rep Power
    320

    Default Re: Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

    A "like' on the above page.
    Really, that does show a lack of class, but something I would have expected from the original poster, not a mod.

    Let me guess ... it's all a conspiracy theory and the Clinton's had him killed.

    No, I haven't read anything either, just wanted to comment on the "like".
    fedexnuno likes this.

  3. #3
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,334
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    A "like' on the above page.
    Really, that does show a lack of class, but something I would have expected from the original poster, not a mod.

    Let me guess ... it's all a conspiracy theory and the Clinton's had him killed.

    No, I haven't read anything either, just wanted to comment on the "like".
    I put a like on it as a member not as a mod.

  4. #4
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    14,154
    Rep Power
    320

    Default Re: Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I put a like on it as a member not as a mod.
    Why ?
    A person has died.
    The point ?

  5. #5
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Local Union
    560
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star
    Location
    S. Carolina
    Posts
    4,716
    Rep Power
    745

    Default Re: Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

    Lock her up, lock her up yells the cheering crowds. Even though it was ruled a suicide lock her up anyways. We need another diversion from the Trump administration's inability to accomplish it's campaign promises. Let's see, we have the NFL players kneeling and the UCLA players stealing Rodham Clinton isn't president but she's a diversion anyway.

    Mostyn’s death was ruled a suicide by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences. According to the New York Times, Mostyn’s wife, Amber, said her husband died after a “sudden onset and battle with a mental health issue.”


    Read more at Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head
    fxstc07 and fedexnuno like this.

  6. #6
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Local Union
    560
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star
    Location
    S. Carolina
    Posts
    4,716
    Rep Power
    745

    Default Re: Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fo...YcK?li=BBnbfcL

    NEW YORK — Fox News Channel host Jeanine Pirro has been issued a speeding ticket for driving 119 mph (192 kph) in a 65 mph (105 kph) zone in upstate New York.
    Lock her up lock her up!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 2631; 11-21-2017 at 10:09 AM.

  7. #7
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,334
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Why ?
    A person has died.
    The point ?
    Nothing to do with it being about the person that sadly took his own life but you see I read the article and to me it was an informative story.. See I was gonna put a like on a link in another thread that you posted about the compensation of the YRC ecutives but had to think twice. Didn't want anyone to think that I might be liking that the YRC executives make Soo much money..

  8. #8
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    14,154
    Rep Power
    320

    Default Re: Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Nothing to do with it being about the person that sadly took his own life but you see I read the article and to me it was an informative story.. See I was gonna put a like on a link in another thread that you posted about the compensation of the YRC ecutives but had to think twice. Didn't want anyone to think that I might be liking that the YRC executives make Soo much money..
    Maybe we should ask about other icon's that might display something besides a "like".

    As for an informational story, it was posted for one reason only.
    The original poster meant to incite and possibly inflame others about a democratic donor and a possible conspiracy theory related to the Clinton's.
    ( IMO )

    Why else post about a random suicide ?
    fedexnuno likes this.

  9. #9
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    23,334
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Maybe we should ask about other icon's that might display something besides a "like".

    As for an informational story, it was posted for one reason only.
    The original poster meant to incite and possibly inflame others about a democratic donor and a possible conspiracy theory related to the Clinton's.
    ( IMO )

    Why else post about a random suicide ?
    Random suicide?? There have been more people affiliated with the Clinton's that have committed suicide than most people have friends. Sorry you are out of the loop on this..Maybe you ought to read the article.
    Walleye likes this.

  10. #10
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    14,154
    Rep Power
    320

    Default Re: Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Random suicide?? There have been more people affiliated with the Clinton's that have committed suicide than most people have friends. Sorry you are out of the loop on this..Maybe you ought to read the article.
    Yea, I read it.
    Someone committed suicide. Tragic, that's all. Conspiracy, I doubt it.
    His wife even said he suffered from depression.
    End of story, unless your a radical right winger hell bent on blaming the worlds woes on all us liberals ... and the Clinton's.
    2631 likes this.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341