Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Bernie Sanders Is Now Backing Randy Bryce—Which Could Be Very Bad News for Paul Ryan

Randy Bryce took the political world by storm this June when he released a stunning television ad announcing his campaign to unseat House Speaker Paul Ryan. Bryce is running for Ryan’s seat in Wisconsin’s southeastern 1st congressional district, which straddles Milwaukee’s metropolitan border.

“I decided to run for office because not everybody’s seated at the table—and it’s time to make a bigger table,” Bryce says in the ad. “If somebody falls behind, we’re so much stronger if we carry them with us. That’s the way I was raised. We look out for each other.”

The ad helped raise almost half a million dollars for Bryce’s campaign in just twelve days.

An Army veteran and an ironworker by trade, Bryce mixes an everyman’s appeal with genuine progressive politics—a stark contrast with Ryan’s straight-laced conservatism. And Bryce received a boost to his progressive credentials last week when he was officially endorsed by Bernie Sanders.
    Bernie Sanders Is Now Backing Randy Bryce—Which Could Be Very Bad News for Paul Ryan - In These Times

2. Likes fxstc07, 2631, fedexnuno Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: Bernie Sanders Is Now Backing Randy Bryce—Which Could Be Very Bad News for Paul R

We don't Elect people. Corporations, Big Donor lobbyist bring the money for power. Dog and pony show.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Default Re: Bernie Sanders Is Now Backing Randy Bryce—Which Could Be Very Bad News for Paul R

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    We don't Elect people. Corporations, Big Donor lobbyist bring the money for power. Dog and pony show.
    I agree, kind of like how the electoral college voted against the will of the people and put Bush II and Trump in the White House. I know my good friend crazy will say that's because they don't want California to decide the election. But even Trump criticized the electoral college a few years ago.

5. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    I agree, kind of like how the electoral college voted against the will of the people and put Bush II and Trump in the White House. I know my good friend crazy will say that's because they don't want California to decide the election. But even Trump criticized the electoral college a few years ago.
    No, because electoral college voted against the will of one or two states over the many other states, It's called equal representation.

7. Likes Walleye Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

No, because electoral college voted against the will of one or two states over the many other states, It's called equal representation.
    That says to me that the popular vote means nothing. Who are the super delegates?

Your words not mine.

9. Likes ABFwife, fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

That says to me that the popular vote means nothing. Who are the super delegates?

Your words not mine.
    Ask Bernie how those super delegates worked out for him..

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Your words not mine.
    What does the popular vote of South Carolina vote for?
    It makes me nervous to think of what that might be....really.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    What does the popular vote of South Carolina vote for?
    It makes me nervous to think of what that might be....really.
    S. Carolina is a red state. The people here in Horry county vote republican on everything including dog catcher. S. Carolina is 50% black and yet the republicans win. I know many black veterans and they are all democrats. I know many whites and they are mostly republicans. In my neck of the woods I saw many Trump signs and very few Clinton signs. I don't get it. I think it a religious think based on conservatism.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

S. Carolina is a red state. The people here in Horry county vote republican on everything including dog catcher. S. Carolina is 50% black and yet the republicans win. I know many black veterans and they are all democrats. I know many whites and they are mostly republicans. In my neck of the woods I saw many Trump signs and very few Clinton signs. I don't get it. I think it a religious think based on conservatism.
    And I bet you see it as a good place to live, Until Liberals show up escaping their high tax liberal states to come to a more cheaper crime free place to live, Only to bring their liberalism with them.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

And I bet you see it as a good place to live, Until Liberals show up escaping their high tax liberal states to come to a more cheaper crime free place to live, Only to bring their liberalism with them.
    You might just lose that bet. You might want to check the murder rates by state. I believe Louisiana is the highest followed by Missouri, Alabama, Illinois, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee and Arkansas.

Of the top ten murder states by rate of population Illinois, Maryland and maybe Nevada are blue states. The others are all freedom loving, gun toting right to work states. I can't see where some liberalism could hurt the murder rates.............................They call Myrtle Beach where I live "murder beach"

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/murder-...nd-state#MRord

15. Likes slavenomore Liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast