Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: The Unemployment Conspiracy by BRUCE LESNICK

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Well it should be considered good news as the number when Obama was in was somewhere around 20%..
    I'll question your numbers and provide a graph with the years 1994 though 2017.
    Clearly after the 2008 republican financial disaster called the "Bush" years, the chart spikes high. Then by 2010 it starts a downward trend.
    So Mr. Trump is supposed to get credit for a downward trend that started 7 years before he was inugarated ?
    Horse pucky.
    To measure unemployment, Gallup recommends using what we call the "Real Unemployment" metric from the BLS -- which combines those who are unemployed, underemployed and marginally attached to the workforce.
    Real Unemployment -- Department of Labor (U-6)

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Well it should be considered good news as the number when Obama was in was somewhere around 20%..
    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Clearly after the 2008 republican financial disaster called the "Bush" years, the chart spikes high. Then by 2010 it starts a downward trend.
    So Mr. Trump is supposed to get credit for a downward trend that started 7 years before he was inugarated ?
    Horse pucky.

Yup the economy is doing good because if Obama. Unemployment is down thanks to Obama.Two questions,if Obama was doing so well then why did Hillary lose when she preached she was going to continue his economic policies and again if Obama did so well then why is Obama crying about what Trump is doing??

3. Likes 1484-1075 Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Yup the economy is doing good because if Obama. Unemployment is down thanks to Obama.Two questions,if Obama was doing so well then why did Hillary lose when she preached she was going to continue his economic policies and again if Obama did so well then why is Obama crying about what Trump is doing??
    That is an excellent question !
    The answer is simple.
    Even though Hillary got more votes then Trump, she was a bad choice overall.
    The Democratic party needs to find better candidates, younger, fresh blood that relates more to the current world we all live in.

As for Obama crying ...
    I haven't heard about it.
    Must be on radical right wing radio you listen to.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Horse pucky.

Isn't it funny the data is diverted away from when the truth touches a raw nerve?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

That is an excellent question !
    The answer is simple.
    Even though Hillary got more votes then Trump, she was a bad choice overall.
    The Democratic party needs to find better candidates, younger, fresh blood that relates more to the current world we all live in.

As for Obama crying ...
    I haven't heard about it.
    Must be on radical right wing radio you listen to.
    Actually the left wing liberal sites have been talking about it .Obama takes a swipe at Trump every time he gets in a mic.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Actually the left wing liberal sites have been talking about it .Obama takes a swipe at Trump every time he gets in a mic.
    And Mr. Trump doesn't take a swipe at everybody he doesn't like ... which is most people.

That's a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

8. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12