Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Trump signs executive orders aimed at loosening clout of federal labor unions

WASHINGTON*— President Trump wants federal agencies to fire low-performing workers, negotiate better union agreements and slash the time that federal employees can spend union activity and still be paid.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...wer/645951002/

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

2. Likes fedexnuno, ABFwife Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: Trump signs executive orders aimed at loosening clout of federal labor unions

Piece by piece this administration and the republicans behind it will decimate the unions and the rights we once all enjoyed.

Each new day brings more news of the efforts to squash individual rights and the rights to organize, form or join a union.

Making ( corporate ) America Great Again.

4. Likes ABFwife, 222lifer, fedexnuno, Yankee, Quad Box Liked this post
    Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Default Re: Trump signs executive orders aimed at loosening clout of federal labor unions

May I add to that when Trump said “Let’s Build a Wall” it was a Wall for Corporate America to keep the Unions out!!!

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    May I add to that when Trump said “Let’s Build a Wall” it was a Wall for Corporate America to keep the Unions out!!!
    Seriously?? Had too much holiday kool-aid already??

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Piece by piece this administration and the republicans behind it will decimate the unions and the rights we once all enjoyed.

Each new day brings more news of the efforts to squash individual rights and the rights to organize, form or join a union.

Making ( corporate ) America Great Again.
    Think your making a mountain out of a mole hill on this.. You were a teamster?? Were you allowed to attend union meetings on company time?? Now if you know any government workers ask them about slackers.. You know the ones that just show up to work but don't get anything done.. leaving it up to someone else to do.. There are many of them in government jobs.. I knew a few that worked West Point.. My neighbor worked for 25 years in a government agency and she has told me they had plenty.. The liberal press came out with an Oh my God moment on this issue and everyone followed suit..

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Seriously?? Had too much holiday kool-aid already??
    Welcome back, had me worried I was just gonna call Steve Bannon and if he seen you

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Think your making a mountain out of a mole hill on this.. You were a teamster?? Were you allowed to attend union meetings on company time?? Now if you know any government workers ask them about slackers.. You know the ones that just show up to work but don't get anything done.. leaving it up to someone else to do.. There are many of them in government jobs.. I knew a few that worked West Point.. My neighbor worked for 25 years in a government agency and she has told me they had plenty.. The liberal press came out with an Oh my God moment on this issue and everyone followed suit..
    So your in favor of these executive orders, which is another way to limit, and in the end, squash the power of public sector unions ?
    You were a Teamster too. Any attempt to undermine the rights of collective bargaining is a threat to all unions.
    I take it your neighbor would have been fine without a union then. Typical of some of today's retired union people. They got their's, so the hell with anybody else.
    Let's just take us all back to the days of the boss man dictating who works and who doesn't. No rights, no seniority, no protections.

10. Likes ABFwife, 222lifer Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Typical of some of today's retired union people. They got their's, so the hell with anybody else.
    Seriously?? I thought you had more class than that..

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Seriously?? I thought you had more class than that..
    Did I say something that wasn't true ? We have a few here that don't care one bit about the issues with labor, the unions and what this administration will do to them.
    I would have thought any retired union person would have more sense then endorse a person and party whose only goal is the decimation of labor and unions.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Did I say something that wasn't true ? We have a few here that don't care one bit about the issues with labor, the unions and what this administration will do to them.
    I would have thought any retired union person would have more sense then endorse a person and party whose only goal is the decimation of labor and unions.
    Yes you did.. Maybe as you say there are a few that fit that description but you quoted my post and I took it as an insult.. I have been and always be pro union.. And as far as you remark that retired union people should have more sense to endorse a person that isn't totally union friendly?? Well brother there are many issues that this country is dealing with not just the union issues.. I PROUDLY and openly voted for Trump because he had a platform, something that was missing from the democratic side of things..I am not a republican nor am I a Democrat.. There isn't the perfect candidate today so sometimes you have to look at the whole picture.. Sometimes you have to stop listening to the liberal media.. Everything they print is anti Trump and you seem to follow their lead..

14. Likes 1484-1075, Walleye Liked this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast