Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Re: Elizabeth Warren Announces Run for President: 'This Dark Path Doesn't Have to Be

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Preaching is one thing,accomplishments are another.. I will reword it for you.. What has Bernie accomplished in all his years in politics ..
    Google it! I have posted so much on him, not going to repost for anyone. Do your research.

2. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Elizabeth Warren Announces Run for President: 'This Dark Path Doesn't Have to Be

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    Google it! I have posted so much on him, not going to repost for anyone. Do your research.
    I did and nothing comes up.. That is why I am asking here.. If you cannot provide something then I would assume he hasn't got anything accomplished.. Lots of talk though.

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

I did and nothing comes up.. That is why I am asking here.. If you cannot provide something then I would assume he hasn't got anything accomplished.. Lots of talk though.
    Right!! You might try changing your wording when doing a search. Or read through the Bernie thread here.
    Last edited by ABFwife; 08-01-2019 at 09:40 AM.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Right!! You might try changing your wording when doing a search. Or read through the Bernie thread here.
    My bad,I did see one accomplishment.. He did accomplish becoming part of the upper class.. The class that he is always reeling against.. You know "Tax the Rich"" And the minimum wage of $15.. Something he wasn't even given to his own campaign people.. He is just another life long politician that will promise you everything and deliver nothing..

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

My bad,I did see one accomplishment.. He did accomplish becoming part of the upper class.. The class that he is always reeling against.. You know "Tax the Rich"" And the minimum wage of $15.. Something he wasn't even given to his own campaign people.. He is just another life long politician that will promise you everything and deliver nothing..
    Well, that's what you want to believe and you will. Nothing I could post or say would change your opinion so I am far too busy with other things to waste my time with this.
    Last edited by ABFwife; 08-01-2019 at 02:06 PM.

7. Likes fedexnuno Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

If you want to discuss Sanders any further, post in the Sanders thread. In the event you're unable to locate the Sanders thread, follow this link.

http://teamstersonline.com/forums/sh...d.php?p=399325

222lifer
    Administrator

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

9. Likes fedexnuno, ABFwife Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Native American congresswoman endorses Elizabeth Warren

I am disappointed to see our congresswoman endorsed Elizabeth. Many including myself commented on a local FB page that we would rather have seen her endorse Bernie with his very proven track record. Unfortunately I think this is going to become a battle of the sexes again. I have nothing against Elizabeth, I just prefer Bernie.

https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news...41712/?cat=500
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    Track record?...Bernie Sanders has been preaching the same doctrine over the last 40 years,very consistently...He has presented policy after policy that addresses the ills that trouble our nation and has been doing so for decades...Most of which,now quite popular,as millions of Americans awaken to their awful realities and shrug off the LIES they've been brainwashed into believing by Multinational Media Conglomerates...Corporate America...and Corporate Politicians from BOTH Corrupt Political Parties...But the Corrupt DNC will NEVER nominate him...Corporate bought and paid for DNC politicians like Pelosi and Schumer and the rest of the Corporate Democrats would rather see 4 more years of Trump than having Sanders in the White House...What progressives can only hope for is that some part of Bernie's message will ELEVATE political consciousness...If political consciousness is NOT raised...NO grassroots movement will surface to create the change that's really needed...

Corporate media has been pushing THEIR facts that the US economy has been having its ''Longest Expansion'' in history...More Corporate BS...Is the longest expansion CODE for the trillions of dollars that have been transferred to a small cabal of billionaires since the 2008 financial collapse...

Over 65% of working class Americans live an economically precarious existence...paycheck to paycheck...with millions of Americans not being able to cover a $400 emergency...This was clearly illustrated when the federal government shutdown and 800,000 federal workers were desperate...many needed to search for food at homeless shelters or food banks...And by the way,to fight HUNGER in the United States of America...''4.3 Billion Meals'' each year are distributed through food pantries and meal programs...

What a Sad and Disgraceful commentary about the CORRUPTION of OUR Government that just allocated $738 billion to a Bunch of SCUMBAG Sociopathic War Profiteers!!!!

https://www.globalresearch.ca/blood-...om-war/5438657
    Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Bernie is my Choice as always...some people here always try to shove Hillary Clinton up your throat assuming that she was the choice for 2016 because of the hatred!
    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    If you want to discuss Sanders any further, post in the Sanders thread. In the event you're unable to locate the Sanders thread, follow this link.

Bernie Sanders ‘days’ away from presidential decision - Page 133

222lifer
    Administrator

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Thanks for pointing that out.. I lost myself for a moment but I wasn't the first here to bring BERNIE into the subject.. I will try to be more careful in the future.. I am sure you will notify the other posters as well?

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Thanks for pointing that out.. I lost myself for a moment but I wasn't the first here to bring BERNIE into the subject.. I will try to be more careful in the future.. I am sure you will notify the other posters as well?
    It seems you conveniently left out the instigating post.

What track record does BERNIE have??
    You were specifically warned and given direction by a member of the staff not to stray from the subject matter. http://teamstersonline.com/forums/po...tml#post399029

The other members are not the problem, you are. When given direction they comply, rather than argue with the staff. Take a few days off and see if you wish to remain a member of this site.

222lifer

Administrator

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Unions, workers, EPI back Warren bill to crack down on ‘private equity’ funds

I am all for it!!!!

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla.—So-called “private equity” investment funds, one of the worst manifestations of anti-worker corrupt corporate capitalism, left Madelyn Garcia and her co-workers without jobs. And she came to Washington in August to help launch legislation to curb their robberies.

Garcia, you see, spent 30 years at a Toys “R” Us store in Boynton Beach, Fla. She rose to store manager and made sure it was profitable and workers had decent jobs and pay. But a fund swooped in, bought the chain, stripped it of assets, shuttered her store and the rest of the chain – and left Garcia and thousands of other Toys R Us workers out on the street.

If they hadn’t raised public hell, Garcia says, they wouldn’t have even gotten severance pay.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., wants to put a stop to such financial robbery of workers for profit. So Garcia, now a member of a financial reform group, joined unions – notably The NewsGuild — workers and the Economic Policy Institute (EPI) in lining up behind Warren’s legislation, the Stop Wall Street Looting Act, to do so.

“I put 30 years of my life into Toys “R” Us and built my store into a beloved part of my community. Wall Street profiteers threw that love and value away when they bled Toys “R” Us dry for profit,” Garcia told a D.C. press conference in early August.
    https://www.peoplesworld.org/article...-equity-funds/

13. Likes fxstc07, 222lifer Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Five takeaways from Warren's sweeping labor proposal

Her ideas are very similar to Bernie's but I still think he has the strong record to prove he is the one.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), a leading candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, released a sweeping labor proposal Thursday that aims to bolster worker protections and make it easier for unions to assert their rights.

Warren's plan calls for a variety of policies that would build on the progressive lawmaker's work in the Senate.

The release of the 14-page plan comes a day before her scheduled participation in a Service Employees International Union forum with other 2020 presidential candidates.

Here are five takeaways from Warren's plan.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/464288-...ive-labor-plan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12