Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Re: Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next we

Quote Originally Posted by x475 View Post
    Enough. Enough already! For the love of God , Mrs. Biden , take your husband home.
    Stop letting the DNC prop him up and be fodder for the snickering twitter trolls , laughing
    at his confusion and blank stares and rambling words.

How about some empathy and compassion for this man , and his family?

I know what this is.
    I have not watched one single debate. I don't watch politics on tv anymore. I get enough of it right here. Therefore I have not seen what everyone is talking about. I don't want him as president because I don't agree with his ideas. I want Bernie as president as everyone knows. If he has dementia, then I feel very bad for him. And yes, maybe someone who cares about him should get him out of the race or better yet should never have encouraged it in the first place. Yes I know what it is too.

2. Likes x475, 222lifer, crazy, gillholey, wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Biden planning — again — to announce his candidacy, then visit Pittsburgh next we

Where are Biden's advisors ?? It is sad that everyday it seems he says something that makes him look dumb.. I agree with X475 .. My father had dementia and it is sad to see what is happening to Biden.. I am not a doctor but after seeing Biden and going through what my dad went through it is similar. It does seem though the Democrats are so desperate to stop Bernie they will accept Biden.

https://bongino.com/biden-just-cant-...f-coronavirus/

4. Likes x475, ABFwife, wizard Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Joe Biden Tells AFL-CIO Coronavirus a ‘Chance’ to Change U.S. Economy

Oh sure, that all sounds great but I don't believe him. I don't think he has what it takes. Now you listen to Bernie and that man is beside himself with what is going on!

“Once we break the infection curve and stem this public health crisis, we’re going to face an immense job of rebuilding this economy,” Biden said.

“We can’t just return to an unfair and unequal economy that’s stacked against American workers,” he said, adding “the middle class was built by unions,” and unions will be the “driver” of the success on the other side of the virus outbreak.

“We know what that needs to look like. This will be our chance to make it real,” Biden vowed.

After ticking through a laundry list of pro-union proposals, Biden said, “And above all, more union members, more unions, more collective bargaining everywhere in America. In the private sector. In the public sector. In the federal government.”

Biden said if they elect him in November, “no one” will fight harder for them than him.

“My dad used to say the only way to deal with the abuse of power is with power,” he said. “You are the only power we have.”

He vowed — by repeating it three times — to “promote unions.”

“I want to promise you, that’s what I’m going to do. Not just support unions but promote formation of more unions. Take on those corporations that are spending a billion dollars a year to make it difficult to organize,” Biden said, claiming they’re “violating the law.”

He then said he was talking too long and took a single question before signing off.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-u-s-economy/

6. Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    Joe Biden Tells AFL-CIO Coronavirus a ‘Chance’ to Change U.S. Economy

Oh sure, that all sounds great but I don't believe him. I don't think he has what it takes. Now you listen to Bernie and that man is beside himself with what is going on!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...e-u-s-economy/
    I agree that he doesn't have what it takes.. That said I think the DNC will either replace him or try to delay the election somehow if that is even possible.. In a lot of ways I feel sorry for Biden.. His wife is a doctor and it's hard to believe she allows him to go out and try to make speeches on the internet.. Really starting to wonder if his health is more important or her becoming the "first" lady..

8. Likes ABFwife, wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Here we go!! Obama is endorsing Biden.. The balloons will be out in Biden's basement when he does his live thing on the internet..

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/14/o..._campaign=push

Former President Barack Obama will endorse former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday, according to CNN.

Obama’s endorsement will reportedly come via a produced video sometime Tuesday. Obama had proven unwilling to endorse Biden throughout the Democratic primary, with Biden going so far as to say he’d asked the former president not to endorse him

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Thanks Barry,Joe's the only one left, cant hurt any other of the dems feelings.

12. Likes crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

The elephant in the room is that Biden seems to have dementia...It's really becoming hard to hide...Many people have seen dementia in their own family(my grandmother-heartbreaking)and will easily recognize it...The DNC leadership KNOWS this,just as they KNOW he can't possibly win the general election...And that means they are preparing to GIVE Trump another 4 years JUST to keep Bernie out and SHUT DOWN the Progressive Wing of the Party...

I've seen Biden stammer for 60 seconds trying to get a single word out and I'm not buying that it is merely because he has a speech impediment...I don't recall him ever sounding as incoherent as he has lately...Notably,it gets worse under stress...In this video he was very confused pivoting from reparations to education...It was the last part he started rambling about record players that he lost his point completely...Really very sad...Democrats,IMO,are finished as a Party

14. Thanks ABFwife thanked for this post
    Likes crazy Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

I saw many horrible comments about Bernie yesterday on FB. How he sold out by endorsing Biden. What on earth is he supposed to do? The democrats in charge are yelling Bernie could not win the election. No, it's that they didn't want him to win. So now they will let Biden continue on with no chance of winning against trump. It is a cruel joke all the way around.

16. Thanks wizard thanked for this post
    Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Another endorsement for "Sleepy Joe" from Elizabeth Warren.. Imagine that??

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/15/polit...den/index.html

Sen. Elizabeth Warren officially endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden Wednesday morning.

The former 2020 Democratic presidential candidate tweeted out her endorsement with a video message, noting the empathy Biden extends to struggling Americans.
    "Empathy matters. And, in this moment of crisis, it's more important than ever that the next president restores Americans' faith in good, effective government," Warren says. "Joe Biden has spent nearly his entire life in public service. He knows that a government run with integrity, competence, and heart will save lives and save livelihoods. And we can't afford to let Donald Trump continue to endanger the lives and livelihoods of every American."
    "That's why I'm proud to endorse Joe Biden as president of the United States," she added.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast