Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By wizard
  • 1 Post By Sayheykid
  • 6 Post By wizard
  • 2 Post By RedRollingRoadblock

Thread: Term Limits

  1. #1
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Local Union
    560
    Employer
    ABF Freightway
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,575
    Rep Power
    86

    Default Term Limits

    Here's a pertinent thought that applies to ''ALL'' of our so called 'Representatives' in Congress...This young man makes a great statement that ALL Working Class Americans can agree on...The Time is NOW...



  2. #2
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,861
    Rep Power
    194

    Default Re: Term Limits

    Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    Here's a pertinent thought that applies to ''ALL'' of our so called 'Representatives' in Congress...This young man makes a great statement that ALL Working Class Americans can agree on...The Time is NOW...


    He makes since....but how would he feel about it (what he is saying) after he serves his second term?........And the more I read (educate myself) "We Te People" is just a line of Baloney IMO......just look at Unionism which side did the State take? The side of business and they had the police, courts and the politicians in their back pockets....
    222lifer likes this.

  3. #3
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Local Union
    560
    Employer
    ABF Freightway
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,575
    Rep Power
    86

    Default Re: Term Limits

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    He makes since....but how would he feel about it (what he is saying) after he serves his second term?........And the more I read (educate myself) "We Te People" is just a line of Baloney IMO......just look at Unionism which side did the State take? The side of business and they had the police, courts and the politicians in their back pockets....
    With all due respect Kid,if your just educating yourself NOW about ''We the People'' just being a line of Baloney,to be honest,I don't know what to tell you...because these Corporate Parasites and their Corporate BOUGHT and PAID for Political Puppeteer Politician BS has been going on for DECADES...And I'm more then willing to give this YOUNG VOTER his day in court...Besides,he not only makes a great case for Term Limits...This YOUNG MAN speaks ''Truth to Power'' right to their FACE in a way that most adults wouldn't have the GUTS to do...This KID has got MY VOTE!!!!!!

    Any Democrat or Republican Politician has a planning horizon no further then the next election...As my Congressman once told me in honesty and I quote...''I have to spend 75% of my time raising money for the Democratic Party...That leaves me 25% of my time to work on issues and those issues are those that help me raise money''...Obviously,within this structure,issues like economic inequality,lead poisoning,infrastructure,forever wars,mass shootings,gun violence,mental illness,drug addiction,etc.-etc.-etc.simply DO NOT FIT into their agenda...Critically,the Pelosi's and McConnell's CANNOT and WILL NOT take on big issues...For that reason we need Term Limits,but that has NO CHANCE in Congress...America has Cancer and dying slowly and the COST of this disease will destroy the economy of the people...

    It's long past time to quit using the false term,''Moderate Democrat'' in ALL Corporate Media...No such thing exists...The term is used only to provide COVER for the DINOs(democrats-in-name-only)infecting the party for too many DECADES of Corporate Democrat/Republican Political Ideology...They are EQUALLY traitorous to America and the world as perpetrators of Corporate Oligarchy rule by the Billionaire elite made up of Epstein Pedophiles and Slave Masters...The Democratic Party needs a house cleaning to remove these traitors from the positions of Power AIDING and ABETTING the current Republican control of Government...

    It will forever be GOOD COP-BAD COP games with ALL of these Corporate Politicians with the Democrats PRETENDING to be against the Republicans while they ALL work for the same Corporate DONORS pushing policy for their MASTERS...The ''1%''...

    Democrats are already trying to STEAL the nomination again and using FAKE polling to CRAM Biden down our throats as they did Hillary...Ain't gonna HAPPEN....But for some reason it DOES HAPPEN....Trump WINS in a Landslide!!!!!...

    https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...mple-joe-biden

  4. #4
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,861
    Rep Power
    194

    Default Re: Term Limits

    Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    With all due respect Kid,if your just educating yourself NOW about ''We the People'' just being a line of Baloney,to be honest,I don't know what to tell you...because these Corporate Parasites and their Corporate BOUGHT and PAID for Political Puppeteer Politician BS has been going on for DECADES...And I'm more then willing to give this YOUNG VOTER his day in court...Besides,he not only makes a great case for Term Limits...This YOUNG MAN speaks ''Truth to Power'' right to their FACE in a way that most adults wouldn't have the GUTS to do...This KID has got MY VOTE!!!!!!

    Any Democrat or Republican Politician has a planning horizon no further then the next election...As my Congressman once told me in honesty and I quote...''I have to spend 75% of my time raising money for the Democratic Party...That leaves me 25% of my time to work on issues and those issues are those that help me raise money''...Obviously,within this structure,issues like economic inequality,lead poisoning,infrastructure,forever wars,mass shootings,gun violence,mental illness,drug addiction,etc.-etc.-etc.simply DO NOT FIT into their agenda...Critically,the Pelosi's and McConnell's CANNOT and WILL NOT take on big issues...For that reason we need Term Limits,but that has NO CHANCE in Congress...America has Cancer and dying slowly and the COST of this disease will destroy the economy of the people...

    It's long past time to quit using the false term,''Moderate Democrat'' in ALL Corporate Media...No such thing exists...The term is used only to provide COVER for the DINOs(democrats-in-name-only)infecting the party for too many DECADES of Corporate Democrat/Republican Political Ideology...They are EQUALLY traitorous to America and the world as perpetrators of Corporate Oligarchy rule by the Billionaire elite made up of Epstein Pedophiles and Slave Masters...The Democratic Party needs a house cleaning to remove these traitors from the positions of Power AIDING and ABETTING the current Republican control of Government...

    It will forever be GOOD COP-BAD COP games with ALL of these Corporate Politicians with the Democrats PRETENDING to be against the Republicans while they ALL work for the same Corporate DONORS pushing policy for their MASTERS...The ''1%''...

    Democrats are already trying to STEAL the nomination again and using FAKE polling to CRAM Biden down our throats as they did Hillary...Ain't gonna HAPPEN....But for some reason it DOES HAPPEN....Trump WINS in a Landslide!!!!!...

    https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...mple-joe-biden
    Am not taking about just the last 50 years am taking about day 1 (ONE) it's always about the 1% always has....freedom of speech try the "Act of Sedition" I and II. the Patriot Act.....This kid has a lot of vinegar let's see what would happen when his terms are up.....no more socialist medical and pension and getting your plams grease by the 1% so they can get what they want........there has been many before him and there will be many after.....Hell they made a movie about him!



    "Mr Smith Goes To Washington"

  5. #5
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Local Union
    81
    Employer
    Retired; OHFL
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,193
    Rep Power
    289

    Default Re: Term Limits

    But then Our Dear Beloved Holy Chosen Leader keeps hinting he wants 20 years in office. I vote for 30 years in Super Max. And he can take his spawn and their spouses along for comfort.
    gillholey and fxstc07 like this.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349