Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Chris Matthews Explodes Over Socialism

  1. #1
    Jesus Christ is Lord

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,578
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Chris Matthews Explodes Over Socialism

    MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Explodes On Democrats Over Socialism: ‘It Doesn’t Frickin Work!’

    MSNBC host Chris Matthews exploded on the Democratic presidential candidates following Friday night’s primary debate for embracing socialism
    crazy, slavenomore and 1484-1075 like this.

  2. #2
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,034
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Chris Matthews Explodes Over Socialism

    Socialism is the goal of the new younger generation. The Democrats are being pushed to the left to satisfy the new generation of gimme baby's.
    slavenomore and 1484-1075 like this.

  3. #3
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    YRC
    Posts
    14,016
    Rep Power
    922

    Default Re: Chris Matthews Explodes Over Socialism

    Let's see.....attack Christianity...divide it...laugh about it...accuse it of evil.....bring in Foreign cars and electronics and steel to bust unions and take the good jobs from the majority......replace good jobs and family with education, entertainment and leisure.......and credit and loans
    Have both parties favor all that stuff in the name of Freedom and Liberty...............and then the nation is divided and falls.
    Seems like a slow working commie plan is finally arriving.

  4. #4
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    15,687
    Rep Power
    342

    Default Re: Chris Matthews Explodes Over Socialism

    I don't see much difference between what we have now, and any so-called "Democratic socialist".
    Money would be allocated towards the citizens before it's given freely to corporate America. What's wrong with that ?

    Sanders: ‘In Many Ways, Donald Trump Is a Socialist Himself’
    Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who considers himself a Democratic socialist, on Thursday accused President Donald Trump of being “a socialist who believes in massive help to large corporations and the rich.”
    “In two ways, in many ways Donald Trump is a socialist himself. He is a socialist who believes in massive help to large corporations and the rich. When Trump was a private businessman - he is a real estate developer - he himself received some $800 million in tax breaks and subsidies to build luxury condominiums. That's called socialism for the very, very rich,” Sanders said.
    Well, for the billionaire class in the last three years, their wealth has increased by $800 billion, a 37% increase in wealth for the billionaires. Anybody here know what wages, how wages went up last year for the average American worker? Anybody happen to know what kind of wage increase the average American worker saw in inflation-accounted wages? Anybody know?
    It was 17 cents - 1%. So this is the booming economy. Half of our people living paycheck to paycheck. Half a million people sleeping out on the streets, including veterans, and in this great booming economy, the millionaires over three years see a 37% increase in their wealth. Average worker, 1% increase in his or her income. He’s a fraud,” Sanders said.
    https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nati...ialist-himself
    Sayheykid and fedexnuno like this.

  5. #5
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    YRC
    Posts
    14,016
    Rep Power
    922

    Default Re: Chris Matthews Explodes Over Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    I don't see much difference between what we have now, and any so-called "Democratic socialist".
    Money would be allocated towards the citizens before it's given freely to corporate America. What's wrong with that ?

    Sanders: ‘In Many Ways, Donald Trump Is a Socialist Himself’




    https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nati...ialist-himself
    Your party is doing everything possible to stop Bernie.
    crazy, Sayheykid and 1484-1075 like this.

  6. #6
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    26,691
    Rep Power
    1153

    Default Re: Chris Matthews Explodes Over Socialism

    I watched a few minutes of that program last night. Interesting take by Matthews. Basically, ancient history in review. This isn't anything like Castro's Cuba Chris.
    fedexnuno likes this.

  7. #7
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,034
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Chris Matthews Explodes Over Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    I don't see much difference between what we have now, and any so-called "Democratic socialist".
    Money would be allocated towards the citizens before it's given freely to corporate America. What's wrong with that ?

    Sanders: ‘In Many Ways, Donald Trump Is a Socialist Himself’




    https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nati...ialist-himself
    How about the amount you pay in taxes.

  8. #8
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Local Union
    560
    Employer
    ABF Freightway
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,542
    Rep Power
    92

    Default Re: Chris Matthews Explodes Over Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Explodes On Democrats Over Socialism: ‘It Doesn’t Frickin Work!’

    MSNBC host Chris Matthews exploded on the Democratic presidential candidates following Friday night’s primary debate for embracing socialism
    Thank You Strappy for once again helping our cause...For months we progressives have been saying how ALL of ''Corporate Media'' have been out to destroy the Sanders campaign from BOTH sides of the political spectrum...Strappy's post only CONFIRMS it and just makes our RESOLVE that much easier to explain to ALL Working Class Americans...For ''YEARS'' all we ever heard from Conservatives was that Chris Matthews and MSNBC were nothing more then a ''Liberal Left-Wing Obama Loving News Organization''...NOW...All of a sudden,Strappy and his band of merry Conservatives LIKE what that Liberal Left-Wing Obama Loving News Organization is saying because it FITS their AGENDA...TALKING POINTS...and NARRATIVE...If this isn't the definition of Hypocrisy...I don't know what is...

    Let me give you a perfect example of what I'm talking about...

    Tell us Strappy,you posted how Chris Matthews ''EXPLODES'' on Socialism...did you also AGREE with Chris Matthews when he ''EXPLODES'' on Racism?...Oh I see Strappy...now I get it...that Corporate Mouthpiece Matthews was ''RIGHT'' about Socialism...but ''WRONG'' about Racism...is that how it works Strappy?....


  9. #9
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    26,691
    Rep Power
    1153

    Default Re: Chris Matthews Explodes Over Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    Thank You Strappy for once again helping our cause...For months we progressives have been saying how ALL of ''Corporate Media'' have been out to destroy the Sanders campaign from BOTH sides of the political spectrum...Strappy's post only CONFIRMS it and just makes our RESOLVE that much easier to explain to ALL Working Class Americans...For ''YEARS'' all we ever heard from Conservatives was that Chris Matthews and MSNBC were nothing more then a ''Liberal Left-Wing Obama Loving News Organization''...NOW...All of a sudden,Strappy and his band of merry Conservatives LIKE what that Liberal Left-Wing Obama Loving News Organization is saying because it FITS their AGENDA...TALKING POINTS...and NARRATIVE...If this isn't the definition of Hypocrisy...I don't know what is...

    Let me give you a perfect example of what I'm talking about...

    Tell us Strappy,you posted how Chris Matthews ''EXPLODES'' on Socialism...did you also AGREE with Chris Matthews when he ''EXPLODES'' on Racism?...Oh I see Strappy...now I get it...that Corporate Mouthpiece Matthews was ''RIGHT'' about Socialism...but ''WRONG'' about Racism...is that how it works Strappy?....

    Nailed it again wizard!

  10. #10
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    YRC
    Posts
    14,016
    Rep Power
    922

    Default Re: Chris Matthews Explodes Over Socialism

    I just think it shows that the mainstream Dems and their donors are not in support of Sanders or socialism.
    It also goes that...some agree with Matthews on his AntiTrump stuff....but do not agree with the comments on socialism.
    It goes both ways.

 

 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101