Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Resistance is futile.

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC-Roadway

Default My prediction on who wins the Presidency

Bernie will have Hillary as his VP. They beat Trump and 30 minuets after Bernie is sworn in as The President he will be found dead with 7 self inflicted gun shot wounds to his back and ruled a suicide then Hillary is President.

2. Likes crazy, 1484-1075 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Default Re: My prediction on who wins the Presidency

Funny I read a article that said Bloomberg was looking at Hillary as VP and it said he better get a "Food Taster" if he does.

4. Likes Jimmy, crazy, 1484-1075 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

I heard Bloomberg will not be able to get life insurance.

6. Likes 1484-1075 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

Absolute suicide for any of the dems to choose hilldog as a running mate.Her time has run out and she should quietly ride off into the sunset.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Looking out my window I see massive crowds out to see Trump and that's not a paid for audience.
    That tells me Trump wins easily over Bernie
    But Bernie is offering free stuff and most importantly legal Weed. The reality is taxes will be very high along with the constituents and real money will run for cover.

9. Likes crazy, 1484-1075 Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Looking out my window I see massive crowds out to see Trump and that's not a paid for audience.
    But Bernie is offering free stuff and most importantly legal Weed. The reality is taxes will be very high along with the constituents and real money will run for cover.
    We pay for each and every Trump event / rally or gathering. We pay for Air Force One, the security details, the vehicle transports and every local community usually gets the shaft in paying for domestic police protection and other crowd control issues, etc.

I'll call B/S on the "legal weed" comment. The majority of states have already passed medical bills, or have decriminalized marijuana laws. Including your state.
    FRANKFORT, Ky. —
    A bill legalizing medical marijuana in Kentucky has passed the state's House of Representatives in a 65-30 vote.
    https://www.wlky.com/article/medical...house/31024908

Let the "money" run for cover. Those that stay will reap the benefit of less competition and a country that has always been known to be capitalistic heaven.

11. Likes Sayheykid, wizard, 2631, fedexnuno Liked this post
    Resistance is futile.

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC-Roadway

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    We pay for each and every Trump event / rally or gathering. We pay for Air Force One, the security details, the vehicle transports and every local community usually gets the shaft in paying for domestic police protection and other crowd control issues, etc.

I'll call B/S on the "legal weed" comment. The majority of states have already passed medical bills, or have decriminalized marijuana laws. Including your state.

https://www.wlky.com/article/medical...house/31024908

Let the "money" run for cover. Those that stay will reap the benefit of less competition and a country that has always been known to be capitalistic heaven.

To be honest this is paid for and happens to each and every past President. The exact same functions. Im talking about the part in your post thats talking about Trump event / rally or gathering and also Air Force 1

13. Likes 1484-1075, crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    Troll away Strappy,fact of the matter is ''ONLY'' 63 million Americans voted in 2016...Close to 100 million Americans DID NOT vote and SAT OUT the election in 2016 because we were offered ''2 Lousy Candidates''...The largest demographic in this country is young people between the ages of 18 and 34 who mostly sat out the election...Bernie Sanders gives them a ''VOICE''...And now you throw in the rest of us(millions)who also sat out the election or voted Green,means only one thing...If Bernie gets the nomination,and I will admit,that's a big if....Trump is a one term President...Not even close...

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...ought-him-here

15. Likes fedexnuno, ABFwife, gillholey Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

I think the Trump campaign does have to pay for any political events including transportation.

17. Likes Jimmy Liked this post
    Resistance is futile.

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC-Roadway

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    I think the Trump campaign does have to pay for any political events including transportation.
    I think every President's campaign should pay for this. I assume all of the past Presidents campaigns paid themselves. My point was that all Presidents have this privilege and its not like Trump is getting something the other didn't get as far as the things that go along with being President.

19. Likes 2631, fedexnuno Liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast