Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  24
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    6,864
    Rep Power
    276

    Default What’s in the Stimulus G O P Bill


  2. #2
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    6,864
    Rep Power
    276

    Default Re: What’s in the Stimulus G O P Bill


    American workers got screwed in America

  3. #3
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,088
    Rep Power
    305

    Default Re: What’s in the Stimulus G O P Bill

    Why do you call it a GOP deal?? Last I heard it was bipartisan. This guy most likely won't get a check and he is frustrated..Maybe he will shed a few tears on his next video...Seems he is upset that there is a lot of money going to Corporations. Well let me ask you this. If the corporations aren't taken care of and they fail then just where are all the unemployed suppose to go to work??. Basically it's catch 22.. And another point he didn't mention the extra $600 a week in unemployment benefits. Maybe slipped his mind.. He is still upset about the $1200 checks.. Again you seriously need to find better sources..
    Again I watched the video. Stuck in the house..

  4. #4
    Steward

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Local Union
    848
    Employer
    Nature's Best
    Location
    california usa
    Posts
    6,864
    Rep Power
    276

    Default Re: What’s in the Stimulus G O P Bill


  5. #5
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,088
    Rep Power
    305

    Default Re: What’s in the Stimulus G O P Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    It passed last night.. 96 to 0. Balls in Nancy 's court now.

  6. #6
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,088
    Rep Power
    305

    Default Re: What’s in the Stimulus G O P Bill

    The Senate last night passed the stimulus bill 96 to 0. Many senators during the day including Bernie threatened to block it . I see some of the Republicans compromising the unemployment plan. There will be many that will actually get more on unemployment than if they were working. The incentive to go back to work isn't there.. But I always thought that if you are on unemployment and your job calls you back you have to go back. Bernie said he would block it if the Republicans complaint was addressed. Tit for tat. It passed and now on the House for supposedly a Friday vote..

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fin...ver-provisions

    . By a vote of 96-0, the Senate passed a massive $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus compromise package just before midnight Wednesday, ending days of deadlock and sending the bill to the House of Representatives -- which House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said will soon take up the historic measure to bring relief to individuals, small businesses, and larger corporations "with strong bipartisan support."

    The 880-page legislation is the largest economic relief bill in U.S. history. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., appeared somber and exhausted as he announced the vote. He released senators from Washington until April 20, though he promised to recall them if needed.

    "96-0 in the United States Senate," President Trump wrote on Twitter. "Congratulations AMERICA!"

    The unanimous vote came despite misgivings on both sides about whether it goes too far or not far enough. The vote capped days of difficult negotiations as Washington confronted a national challenge unlike any it has ever faced. Unemployment numbers were set to be revealed Thursday morning, and experts warned they could reach alarming new highs.

  7. #7
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,846
    Rep Power
    202

    Default Re: What’s in the Stimulus G O P Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Why do you call it a GOP deal?? Last I heard it was bipartisan. This guy most likely won't get a check and he is frustrated..Maybe he will shed a few tears on his next video...Seems he is upset that there is a lot of money going to Corporations. Well let me ask you this. If the corporations aren't taken care of and they fail then just where are all the unemployed suppose to go to work??. Basically it's catch 22.. And another point he didn't mention the extra $600 a week in unemployment benefits. Maybe slipped his mind.. He is still upset about the $1200 checks.. Again you seriously need to find better sources..
    Again I watched the video. Stuck in the house..

    If corporations are not taken care of were will we work (once again Socialism for the Rich) they drop the ball....they tell us we should have extra money for a rainy day than so should they.... someone else will pick the ball up when this is all and done...thats Capitalism....tell me are we going to bale out the failing Pensions? of course not and were is this money coming from....after all we were told there is not money for "National Healthcare"....but we got money for all these mis-manage corporations?

    This saids it all...after all "Corporations are people"

    Let’s Celebrate Equality (Picture) - CUZZ BLUE

  8. #8
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    15,830
    Rep Power
    346

    Default Re: What’s in the Stimulus G O P Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    If corporations are not taken care of were will we work (once again Socialism for the Rich) they drop the ball....they tell us we should have extra money for a rainy day than so should they.... someone else will pick the ball up when this is all and done...thats Capitalism....tell me are we going to bale out the failing Pensions? of course not and were is this money coming from....after all we were told there is not money for "National Healthcare"....but we got money for all these mis-manage corporations?

    This saids it all...after all "Corporations are people"

    Let’s Celebrate Equality (Picture) - CUZZ BLUE
    That's a good one !

  9. #9
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    22,088
    Rep Power
    305

    Default Re: What’s in the Stimulus G O P Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    after all we were told there is not money for "National Healthcare"....but we got money for all these mis-manage corporations?
    Two Trillion to bail out the country?? How many trillions for national healthcare?? Some say as little as 40 Trillion over ten years and others estimate were as high as 90 trillion over ten years..Where was That money coming from??

  10. #10
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Local Union
    404
    Employer
    UPS Freight
    Location
    Springfield,Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,846
    Rep Power
    202

    Default Re: What’s in the Stimulus G O P Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Two Trillion to bail out the country?? How many trillions for national healthcare?? Some say as little as 40 Trillion over ten years and others estimate were as high as 90 trillion over ten years..Where was That money coming from??
    That's right "Trillion" to benefit All.......not just the one (1%) percent....and how many people have lost there jobs and health insurance during this criss? I might be one of them if lay-off come to me.

    And from what I have read National health Care would cost the consumer less than what we paid now in the end....but I guess with you, you would rather give Trillions to Muti-Millionaires than the working class and the poor....


    And by the way were is the money coming from...the same place it is now......you the tax payer......and as far as am concern if we bail them out, than they belong to the tax payer,,as I said before use the profits to fix the failing pension system in this Country and that includes yours.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97