Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

confirmed cases of coronavirus (officially known as SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, or 2019-nCo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confirmed cases of coronavirus (officially known as SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, or 2019-nCo

confirmed cases of coronavirus (officially known as SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, or 2019-nCoV) around the world.
    https://coronaworld.eu

Attached Files

Re: confirmed cases of coronavirus (officially known as SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, or 2019

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    Sure is quite the tracking system.

Comment

Re: confirmed cases of coronavirus (officially known as SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, or 2019

Here is another site with real time data.This one should show state by state.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Comment

Today March 26. 2020 the United States has the highest cases world wide passing China.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Jimmy; 03-26-2020, 07:03 PM.

Comment

I actually saw this on fb in the middle of the night. Couldn't sleep. Starting to get very scared. I need to go to the store to get something for my dogs diet and I'm afraid to go. How could this happen in 2020? This was definitely handled wrong by our administration. Back in December travel should have been stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
            I actually saw this on fb in the middle of the night. Couldn't sleep. Starting to get very scared. I need to go to the store to get something for my dogs diet and I'm afraid to go. How could this happen in 2020? This was definitely handled wrong by our administration. Back in December travel should have been stopped.
            Protect yourself. Maintain your social distance. We are health condition Bravo in my route. They are doing nothing to protect the drivers. The waiting room has been named "The science project." It hasn't been properly cleaned EVER! I waited outside it as there is not ample space to maintain the recommended social distance. It's in the 30's today. Cold and hopefully virus free.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

All of us are frightened ABFwife...It's the unknown nature of this virus that is the most frightening...The fact that it affects different people in different ways and it's prolonged and infectious incubation period is what's so alarming to the scientific and healthcare community(why the lockdown and social distancing)...Will it mutate,or can it mutate into something even more extreme?...Some people have it(not just the young)and just have mild symptoms,some people have it and lose their sense of smell and taste,and as we've all seen,for some people it's deadly...As Lifer said,protect yourself,social distance,be vigilant,be aware,be prepared...Coronavirus is not necessarily an airborne pathogen,unless your around someone who has it and they cough or sneeze...Hangs in the air for about 30 seconds,then drops...It's the surfaces where it's most dangerous,door handles,knobs,money,etc.anything...Wear gloves when you go out,latex if you have them,than just throw them out,and a mask if it would make you feel more comfortable,wash your hands thoroughly,hand sanitizer constantly...I have packets of Clorox wipes that I use to wipe down the inside of the tractor I drive,my car,or anything else that need be...When I get home from work,I take my work cloths off in the garage,right into the washing machine,then right into the shower for a good scrubbing without any family contact until it's safe to do so...Is that being extreme or vigilant?...Who the hell knows,but I'm going to keep doing it anyway,until the scientific community figures out exactly what the hell we're dealing with here...Be Smart,Be Safe,and go with God ABFwife...

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                All of us are frightened ABFwife...It's the unknown nature of this virus that is the most frightening...The fact that it affects different people in different ways and it's prolonged and infectious incubation period is what's so alarming to the scientific and healthcare community(why the lockdown and social distancing)...Will it mutate,or can it mutate into something even more extreme?...Some people have it(not just the young)and just have mild symptoms,some people have it and lose their sense of smell and taste,and as we've all seen,for some people it's deadly...As Lifer said,protect yourself,social distance,be vigilant,be aware,be prepared...Coronavirus is not necessarily an airborne pathogen,unless your around someone who has it and they cough or sneeze...Hangs in the air for about 30 seconds,then drops...It's the surfaces where it's most dangerous,door handles,knobs,money,etc.anything...Wear gloves when you go out,latex if you have them,than just throw them out,and a mask if it would make you feel more comfortable,wash your hands thoroughly,hand sanitizer constantly...I have packets of Clorox wipes that I use to wipe down the inside of the tractor I drive,my car,or anything else that need be...When I get home from work,I take my work cloths off in the garage,right into the washing machine,then right into the shower for a good scrubbing without any family contact until it's safe to do so...Is that being extreme or vigilant?...Who the hell knows,but I'm going to keep doing it anyway,until the scientific community figures out exactly what the hell we're dealing with here...Be Smart,Be Safe,and go with God ABFwife...
                My wife and I are now getting concerned to the fact my son is working in an area that has many cases of the virus. Orange County in N.Y. has about 1100 cases and rising daily. My wife has made hand sanitizer for him. He has ordered it from his company but is still back ordered..They do use plastic gloves..He has set rules for the store he works in and they only let customers in and they can go to the checkout counter. The employees then go and retrieve what the customers ask for. I think I am gonna enforce the taking the clothes off in the garage and make him take a shower.. He is pretty careful but it doesn't take much to make a mistake..

Comment

Sister We all just have to wash our hands and remove our clothes when leave our boundaries and wash immediately, but the most important thing here is to stay calm and collectively.
                  I think all medias are making it more Frightening, And I know it’s a serious matter and not to let our guards down.
                  my Wife is driving me crazy and my daughter the nurse tells her mom to relax and just isolate calmly.
                  My wife been home because her company shut down for 3 weeks and I think it’s disturbing her because our daughters not having been visiting us, but they FaceTime together and that eases her mind.
                  I think as for now we must put our differences of opinions and political aside and stick together until we manage to find our Cure and healing here for the sake of us...we must have faith in our Lord
                  A prayer
                  Loving God, I pray that you will comfort us in many suffering, lend skill to the hands of our healers, and bless the means used for our cure. Give us such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when We are afraid, We may put our whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
                  Last edited by fedexnuno; 03-28-2020, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I have been isolating myself, taking unpaid time off from work. And on Friday I found out a client that had the virus was in our vet office this past Tuesday. She called later in the week to tell our office she had tested positive. So the way it looks to me is she was already sick, had already tested and was waiting for results when she paid a visit to our office. Now we have two people out sick. The two people that worked with this lady. I do all I can do. but we cannot even get hand sanitize, bleach, lysol, wipes, nothing. Even in Albuquerque or for that matter trying to buy on line, there is nothing.... I have soap and water.

Comment

For the most part, folks around here are observing the social distancing. Yesterday was a different story. A number of events required me to venture out to the hardware store. It was not a pleasant time. Ignorance and short tempers were the norm rather than the exception. Upon arriving home, a quick strip and dip into our vat of sanitizing liquid relieved the mounting anxiety.

Comment

I have been isolating myself, taking unpaid time off from work. And on Friday I found out a client that had the virus was in our vet office this past Tuesday. She called later in the week to tell our office she had tested positive. So the way it looks to me is she was already sick, had already tested and was waiting for results when she paid a visit to our office. Now we have two people out sick. The two people that worked with this lady. I do all I can do. but we cannot even get hand sanitize, bleach, lysol, wipes, nothing. Even in Albuquerque or for that matter trying to buy on line, there is nothing.... I have soap and water.
                        You are absolutely doing the right thing ABFwife,especially the fact I believe you mentioned your asthmatic condition...The family 4 houses away from us are self-quarantined,one of their kids came in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19...A friend was at his Doctor's office the week before last for a routine check-up...He's been in quarantine because someone in that office at the time had Covid-19...It's just a vicious cycle that unless that curve or wave,or however you want to call it is broken,will just keep expanding to millions of people...Stay Safe ABFwife...

Comment

Working...
                        X