TUALATIN, Ore.,*Aug. 14, 2018*(GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NASDAQ: YRCW) – Reddaway professional drivers*Jeff Payne,*Dan Reese*and*John Van Buren*earned first-place at their respective state truck driving safety competitions qualifying them to compete at the 2018 National Truck Driving Championships (NTDC), the “Superbowl of Safety,” in*Columbus, Ohio. Sponsored by the American Trucking Associations (ATA), the event will be held*August 15-18, 2018*at the*Greater Columbus Convention Center.

Jeff Payne*earned first-place in the Twins class at the 2018 Utah state truck driving competition held*June 1-2, 2018. This is his fourteenth trip to NTDC: “Driving is something I take great pride and pleasure in. I compete to improve my knowledge of the industry and improve my safety skills on the road. Keeping our highways safe is my priority,” said Payne.

Jeff has been driving professionally for 25-years, and 24 of those years were driving for Reddaway. He has remained accident-free his entire career. Jeff is Reddaway’s first ATA America’s Road Team Captain. He has earned a wealth of awards in state and national truck driving competitions since he began in 1995.

Reddaway Professional Drivers Head to 2018 National Truck Driving Championships | YRC Worldwide, Inc.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk