Happy Easter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter

Happy Easter to each of you and your families. Yes, for some Easter is different this year with churches closed down and possibly not getting together with family. But as it is being said, the church has left the building! We are spending it with our daughter, after moving her all day yesterday we are doing an easy barbecue in the back yard. Relaxing and just enjoying what we have and being grateful. hallelujah!!

Re: Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all !
    We may not be at our church, but we can celebrate Easter and it's glory.
    May we all have peace in our home, our heart and our world.

Comment

Happy and healthy Easter to all teamster bunnies and their families.

Comment

Happy Stay Home Easter for all too, stay safe please

Comment

Happy Easter to ever one.

Comment

Happy Easter to all.. Been a nice quiet day and even escaped for a few minutes to see the neighbor outside.. Enough time for a quick beer.. Seems different ..Never thought I would experience what the world is going through..Prayers for all..

Comment

My youngest is playing door-dash for my mom today. Filled box with disposable pie pans for older relatives and my sister and I and my oldest. She made the rounds. Easters always been big for mom. Always huge meals. Enough to feed an army. Her family was an army. 13 kids and they always ate liked that. I'm stuffed.

Comment

Hope everyone here on TOL and their families had a Blessed and Happy Easter in these extraordinary and frightening times...God Bless and Be Safe...

Comment

Working...
                X