Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Russia,Russia,Russia.

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
    There's plenty there to contradict if you had evidence. Evidence, an integral part of investigations. Evidence, must be provided to secure a verdict.

We have every right to see the parts of the puzzle. It seems things never change no matter how much we are promised. Some transparency. More hot air is all it amounts to.

The grounds for the DOJ dropping this case better align with the reasons given or any hope of Flynn's lies passing the Judge's concerning eye are gone. It was posted that there was a bit of coercion to gain that guilty plea. Just more spin from Faux Snooze or does it have merit?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Did you read the link in post #131?? The answers are there..

Comment

seems what they say in public is always different when they are under oath..

Ex-Obama official, in released transcript, admits she didn't know about Trump-Russia collusion despite prior claims

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ssia-collusion

Evelyn Farkas, a former Obama administration official who previously encouraged congressional staffers to gather evidence of alleged collusion between President Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia and said she "knew" there was additional such information out there, admitted she did not know such information existed in a 2017 interview with congressional investigators.

Transcripts from dozens of such interviews were released Thursday by the House Intelligence Committee.

WHO IS OBAMA ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL WHO SPILLED BEANS?

Farkas, who previously served as the deputy assistant secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia, said on MSNBC in 2017 that she "was urging my former colleagues, and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill... Get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration, because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior people that left. So it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy."

She continued to say she was concerned "the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their, the staff, the Trump staff’s dealing with Russians, that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we would no longer have access to that intelligence. So I became very worried, because not enough was coming out into the open, and I knew that there was more.

Comment

I can't wait to see more cherry picking on this. Faux Snooze is in spin heaven right now.

Comment

I can't wait to see more cherry picking on this. Faux Snooze is in spin heaven right now.

Why do you consider the truth "Spin"?? Maybe you don't want to know the truth..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            Why do you consider the truth "Spin"?? Maybe you don't want to know the truth..
            It's old habit at Faux Snooze. They will cherry pick it to death.

Comment

It's old habit at Faux Snooze. They will cherry pick it to death.

So if it is on Foxnews you believe it to be distorted?? Well then go to CNN or MSDNC and you will have to do a search to find out anything..And CNN's host Don Lemon actually said that should edit all the Coronavirus press conferences so they can follow their agenda.
              Last edited by crazy; 05-09-2020, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                So if it is on Foxnews you believe it to be distorted?? Well then go to CNN or MSDNC and you will have to do a search to find out anything..And CNN's host Don Lemon actually said that should edit all the Coronavirus press conferences so they can follow their agenda.
                The track record of Faux Snooze and their staff cherry picking items is on record. There is nothing false in my statement.

Comment

The track record of Faux Snooze and their staff cherry picking items is on record. There is nothing false in my statement.
                  They all do it.. Not just Fox.. Sometimes they have time restraints .. You know they have to get their commercials in..

Comment

How much did Obama know and why he is deflecting the narrative..

Obama White House may have seen 'opportunity to disrupt' Flynn, ex-FBI official says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/obama-...-official-says

It would be "abominable" if the Obama White House was behind the FBI's controversial interview of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, a former assistant director of intelligence for the bureau said Friday night.

Kevin Brock shared his observations during an appearance on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle," where he responded to reports that former President Barack Obama had claimed the “rule of law is at risk" after the Justice Department dropped its case against Flynn over charges of lying to investigators.

"I think they saw this as an opportunity to disrupt the general. And I think what we have to find out [is...] -- this is critically important -- did the FBI conduct this interview at the behest of the White House or was it motivated by their own now well-established personal biases and prejudices against the president?" Brock told guest host Raymond Arroyo.

"That has to be determined. If it's the former ... Well, if it's either, it's abominable." “The news over the last 24 hours I think has been somewhat downplayed -- about the Justice Department dropping charges against Michael Flynn,” Obama said, according to Yahoo! News, in a web talk with members of the Obama Alumni Association.

“And the fact that there is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free," Obama reportedly said. "That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic -- not just institutional norms -- but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk."

Yahoo! News, in reporting the tape, noted that Obama incorrectly states the charges against Flynn, who was not charged with perjury. Instead, Flynn pleaded guilty in 2017 to lying to the FBI about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in the transition period between the Obama and Trump administrations. But Flynn’s supporters have long argued that the FBI set a perjury trap for Flynn.

Comment

President Obama was in on plot to 'frame' Flynn, attorney says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fly...t-to-frame-him

Former National Security Adviser Gen. Michael Flynn's lead attorney accused top officials of orchestrating a plot to frame her client, insisting that former President Barack Obama himself was in on it.

Flynn had initially pleaded guilty to providing a false statement to the FBI regarding his contact with a Russian ambassador, but later changed his story and pushed back by questioning the FBI's tactics.

OBAMA KNEW DETAILS OF WIRETAPPED FLYNN PHONE CALLS, SURPRISING TOP DOJ OFFICIAL IN MEETING WITH BIDEN, DECLASSIFIED DOCS SHOW

"These agents specifically schemed and planned with each other how to not tip him off, that he was even the person being investigated," Powell told Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures," pointing to evidence that FBI agents took a casual approach with Flynn, not telling him they were investigating him and not warning him that it would be a federal crime to lie during their conversation.

"So they kept him relaxed and unguarded deliberately as part of their effort to set him up and frame him," Powell said.

According to recently released testimony, President Obama revealed during an Oval Office meeting weeks before the interview that he knew about Flynn's phone call with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, apparently surprising then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates.

Comment

Andrew McCarthy: Flynn case — Obama officials, FBI collaborated to invent ‘Russian collusion’ narrative

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/obam...ndrew-mccarthy

The FBI coordinated very closely with the Obama White House on the investigation of Michael Flynn, while the Obama Justice Department was asleep at the switch.

That is among the most revealing takeaways from Thursday’s decision by Attorney General Bill Barr to pull the plug on the prosecution of Flynn, who fleetingly served as President Trump’s first national security adviser. Flynn had been seeking to withdraw his guilty plea to a false-statements charge brought in late 2017 by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

KT McFARLAND: BARR RIGHT TO DROP FLYNN PROSECUTION – THOSE WHO FRAMED FLYNN MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE

While working on the Trump transition team in December 2016, Flynn spoke with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, in conversations that were intercepted by our government (because Russian-government operatives, such as Kislyak, are routinely monitored by the FBI and other U.S. intelligence agencies). Among the topics Flynn and Kislyak discussed was the imposition of sanctions against Russia, which President Obama had just announced.

Comment

Trump increases attack against Obama with ‘Obamagate’ tweet

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...bamagate-tweet

President Trump on Sunday intensified his criticism of former President Obama by tying him to the Michael Flynn investigation and blasting his predecessor's recent criticism aimed at his administration's coronavirus response.
                          NBC ADMITS MISTAKE WITH BARR FOOTAGE

Last week, Attorney General William Barr’s Justice Department dismissed the case against Flynn, Trump's first national security adviser, who was seen as the key prosecution witness from Robert Mueller’s investigation into the Trump campaign.

Trump, along with other Republicans, seized on the decision and framed it as an example of a Democrat-manufactured plot to remove him from office.

WASH PO TORN OVER FLYNN TIP

Trump retweeted Eli Lake, a columnist at Bloomberg, who said he has been reviewing the interview transcripts that were recently released in the collusion investigation. Lake wrote, “It’s now clear why every Republican on [Rep. Adam Schiff’s] committee in 2019 called for his resignation. He knew the closed door witnesses didn’t support his innuendo and fakery on Russia collusion.”

Comment

Comment

Like I always have said. There are two sides to every story.

Ex-DOJ Official: My Words Were 'Twisted' in Flynn's Dismissal
                              McCord, a former acting assistant attorney general for national security, sat down with the FBI for an interview in 2017 two months after retiring from her decades-long career at the department, and Barr's filing cited that interview more than two dozen times as it argued Flynn should not be prosecuted for lying to the FBI, the Hill reports. In an extensive New York Times piece, McCord accuses Barr of twisting her words.
                              "The account of my July 2017 interview describes my department’s frustration with the FBI’s conduct, sometimes using colorful adjectives like 'flabbergasted' to describe our reactions," McCord concedes, explaining that the FBI's interview of Flynn should have been coordinated with the DoJ and certain protocols should have been followed, rather than the interview happening with no notice. But her interview "does not anywhere suggest that the FBI’s interview of Mr. Flynn was unconstitutional, unlawful or not 'tethered' to any legitimate counterintelligence purpose," she writes. It "is no support for Mr. Barr’s dismissal of the Flynn case," does not suggest that there was no reason for the FBI to investigate Flynn, and does not suggest the bureau's interview of him was illegitimate. "The account of my interview in 2017 doesn’t help the department support this conclusion, and it is disingenuous for the department to twist my words to suggest that it does."
                              The full story is available on the NY Times, a subscription site.

https://www.newser.com/story/290715/...mpaign=rss_top

Comment

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrE...Tv3F9pNUzG0LA-
                                Little background of Mary McCord

Comment

Working...
                                X