Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    Can you prove this ..Or as you normally say "Provide a link"..

Rule 5 hasn't changed, links are required only when you are quoting information from another site. Its a copyright thing. If your just talking about something then nothing is required but It can give credit to your statement/post. Thats up to you on that one.

If I talk about that idiot that tried to use that locomotive and run across concrete and grass and what ever to crash into that Hospital ship then I do not need a link. If I copy and past something about that from another site then I am required to post the link to the article.
    http://teamstersonline.com/forums/fo...nks-posts.html

in case you missed this post of mine. And FX did provide a link.

Comment

I always talk about there being two sides to every story. In this case, people have been, and are talking about how our government reacted to the onset of this virus. I understand the dedication to a particular news source, but in the face of this catastrophe, how can any information be dismissed.
      So here is another viewpoint from yesterday detailing how this administration was informed on January 3, 2020 ... and then proceeded to wait 70 more days before declaring an emergency.

This is a long article, so I have added more quotes then required or allowed.

The U.S. was beset by denial and dysfunction as the coronavirus raged
      By the time Donald Trump proclaimed himself a wartime president - and the coronavirus the enemy - the United States was already on course to see more of its people die than in the wars of Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq combined.
      The country has adopted an array of wartime measures never employed collectively in U.S. history - banning incoming travelers from two continents, bringing commerce to a near-halt, enlisting industry to make emergency medical gear, and confining 230 million Americans to their homes in a desperate bid to survive an attack by an unseen adversary.
      Despite these and other extreme steps, the United States will likely go down as the country that was supposedly best prepared to fight a pandemic but ended up catastrophically overmatched by the novel coronavirus, sustaining heavier casualties than any other nation.
      The Trump administration received its first formal notification of the outbreak of the coronavirus in China on Jan. 3. Within days, U.S. spy agencies were signaling the seriousness of the threat to Trump by including a warning about the coronavirus - the first of many - in the President's Daily Brief.
      And yet, it took 70 days from that initial notification for Trump to treat the coronavirus not as a distant threat or harmless flu strain well under control, but as a lethal force that had outflanked America's defenses and was poised to kill tens of thousands of citizens. That more-than-two-month stretch now stands as critical time that was squandered.
      But the rising anxiety within the administration appeared not to register with the president. On Jan. 22, Trump received his first question about the coronavirus in an interview on CNBC while in Davos. Asked whether he was worried about a potential pandemic, Trump said, "No. Not at all. And we have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China. . . . It's going to be just fine."
      But by that point, 300,000 people had come into the United States from China over the previous month. There were only 7,818 confirmed cases around the world at the end of January, according to figures released by the World Health Organization - but it is now clear that the virus was spreading uncontrollably.
      https://www.inquirer.com/politics/na...-20200404.html

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        I always talk about there being two sides to every story. In this case, people have been, and are talking about how our government reacted to the onset of this virus. I understand the dedication to a particular news source, but in the face of this catastrophe, how can any information be dismissed.
        So here is another viewpoint from yesterday detailing how this administration was informed on January 3, 2020 ... and then proceeded to wait 70 more days before declaring an emergency.

This is a long article, so I have added more quotes then required or allowed.

The U.S. was beset by denial and dysfunction as the coronavirus raged

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/na...-20200404.html
        Good article brother

Comment

https://youtu.be/HXtEkeHFMkY
          Last edited by fxstc07; 04-05-2020, 02:22 PM. Reason: Edit at posters request

Comment

I know some will feel the need to blast me over this post. I am posting my opinion, even though it's the opinion of others who specialize and were instructed and educated in the medical field.
            Frankly, I am over the top pissed with how Trump is commenting ( or advising ! ) people to take doses of Hydroxychloroquine.
            When will he stop with the deceit and lies and listen to the people that have been educated in the medical and science fields.
            Maybe some people listen to the likes of Limburger and other Fuax snooze commentators all pushing the false, fake narrative that it's just the "flu" and a "hoax", which would have been the idiot Hannity. Clearly our uneducated and uninformed leader thinks these talking heads know more then the professionals.

Why I did I lay into this whole diatribe ?
            Because I have been on Hydroxychloroquine for over 2 years. Prescribed long before any talk of this virus ever surfaced.
            Before I was safely prescribed this medication, I went though a battery of tests, including a Pulmonary Function test twice, blood work multiple times, and two different eye exams to check for retinopathy. This is not something you just throw down your throat and hope for a magic cure. This is serious stuff !
            Last year I started to develop some shortness of breathe and heart palpitation. Dizziness and loss of weight included.
            My cardiologist did a complete work up and verified that I was "normal", whatever that means. My symptoms have subsided and I feel somewhat better.
            I still am required to take my medication for my autoimmune issues. Now I am checked from every side and every angle.

So, we have a leader that thinks he knows more then a doctor. He doesn't. He's a blatant fool and an idiot for even saying something he has no clue about in the first place.
            Donald J. Trump ... shut the F*** UP !

Untested Covid Treatment Trump Talks Up Can Have Fatal Side Effect, Cardiologists Warn
            AN EXPERIMENTAL TREATMENT for Covid-19 championed by President Donald Trump — in which patients are given doses of hydroxychloroquine, a drug used to treat malaria and lupus, along with the antibiotic azithromycin — raises the risk for some patients of dangerous irregular heartbeats that could be fatal, cardiologists warn in new guidance published by the American College of Cardiology.
            According to the lead author of the paper, Dr. Eric Stecker, an associate professor of cardiovascular medicine at Oregon Health & Science University, any patients treated with the combination therapy should be monitored for ventricular arrhythmia, the irregular beating of the heart’s lower chambers, which can lead to cardiac arrest. “We don’t know the magnitude of the risk,” Stecker said in an interview on Sunday, but both drugs can raise the odds of irregular heartbeats for some patients, and the risk is greater when they are taken together.
            The president has repeatedly dismissed warnings from Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, that the drugs might not be as safe or effective for people infected with the new coronavirus as they are for other illnesses. On Saturday, at a White House briefing on the global pandemic, Trump urged Americans to try hydroxychloroquine and suggested that people infected with the virus had nothing to lose by taking it, as long as their doctors agree.
            “Antimalarial drugs can cause ventricular arrhythmias, QT prolongation, and other cardiac toxicity, which may pose particular risk to critically ill persons,” Yazdany and her colleague Dr. Alfred Kim wrote in The Annals of Internal Medicine last week. “Given these serious potential adverse effects, the hasty and inappropriate interpretation of the literature by public leaders has potential to do serious harm.”
            Anyone wondering where Trump is getting his information can turn to a likely suspect: Fox News. Since the president started promoting hydroxychloroquine as a potential “gift from heaven,” his favorite network has relentlessly promoted anecdotal evidence that the drug could help Covid-19 patients and downplayed the need for clinical trials.
            So I'll say it again.
            Donald J. Trump ... SHUT THE F*** UP !
            Try and lead, not deceive. Sadly I think that's beyond your capability.

https://theintercept.com/2020/04/06/...ologists-warn/

Comment

I know some will feel the need to blast me over this post. I am posting my opinion, even though it's the opinion of others who specialize and were instructed and educated in the medical field.
              Frankly, I am over the top pissed with how Trump is commenting ( or advising ! ) people to take doses of Hydroxychloroquine.
              When will he stop with the deceit and lies and listen to the people that have been educated in the medical and science fields.
              Maybe some people listen to the likes of Limburger and other Fuax snooze commentators all pushing the false, fake narrative that it's just the "flu" and a "hoax", which would have been the idiot Hannity. Clearly our uneducated and uninformed leader thinks these talking heads know more then the professionals.

Why I did I lay into this whole diatribe ?
              Because I have been on Hydroxychloroquine for over 2 years. Prescribed long before any talk of this virus ever surfaced.
              Before I was safely prescribed this medication, I went though a battery of tests, including a Pulmonary Function test twice, blood work multiple times, and two different eye exams to check for retinopathy. This is not something you just throw down your throat and hope for a magic cure. This is serious stuff !
              Last year I started to develop some shortness of breathe and heart palpitation. Dizziness and loss of weight included.
              My cardiologist did a complete work up and verified that I was "normal", whatever that means. My symptoms have subsided and I feel somewhat better.
              I still am required to take my medication for my autoimmune issues. Now I am checked from every side and every angle.

So, we have a leader that thinks he knows more then a doctor. He doesn't. He's a blatant fool and an idiot for even saying something he has no clue about in the first place.
              Donald J. Trump ... shut the F*** UP !

Untested Covid Treatment Trump Talks Up Can Have Fatal Side Effect, Cardiologists Warn

So I'll say it again.
              Donald J. Trump ... SHUT THE F*** UP !
              Try and lead, not deceive. Sadly I think that's beyond your capability.

https://theintercept.com/2020/04/06/...ologists-warn/
              Tell that to the families of those infected with Covid19 that are on ventilators. Your dislike sometimes clouds your mind. Sure it took a while before you got cleared to take this drug. Most of these people on ventilators don't have that option. It's like a last resort for them .. And you want them to be denied because they haven't been tested?? Trump is only saying what is happening world wide with the drug.
              And about 60% of the country believe he is doing a good job including The governors of NY and California...And stop with your yelling..

Comment

https://youtu.be/n-vb-HNLvDk

This have to top it all to his brilliant genius mind !
                Oh, I am sorry here, like someone said, I am just a Truck driver...”DOH”

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                  https://youtu.be/n-vb-HNLvDk

This have to top it all to his brilliant genius mind !
                  Oh, I am sorry here, like someone said, I am just a Truck driver...”DOH”
                  Glad to see you got the "truck driver" part of it straightened out.

CBS news?? Yeah they get it right everyday like the video last week about the hospital in Elmhurst Queens.. Yeah same video from a hospital in Italy..

Comment

Another article from the medical community.
                    Instead of claiming Hydroxychloroquine could be the magic cure, maybe our leader should step back and allow those with an education in medicine and science have the first and last say in the matter.
                    Or, why not just tell Donald J. Trump to SHUT THE F*** UP !
                    Or maybe tell him the Jared doesn't own the federal stockpile of medical supplies or ventilators.
                    Those are in more need then the "experimental" drug cocktail being touted by someone without a clue.
                    To claim a trial, with 36 patients, represents a breakthrough is insanity.

Why President Trump is at odds with his medical experts over using malaria drugs against Covid-19
                    The question is this: In an emergency, like the exploding pandemic of the coronavirus that causes Covid-19, how much data should doctors require before they use a medicine? President Donald Trump has made clear that he thinks two old malaria drugs, hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, should be deployed quickly against the coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. But his own lieutenants, the heads of the Food and Drug Administration and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, have been hesitant.
                    There’s no question the need for effective treatments is urgent. Cases of Covid-19 are exploding, with more than 24,000 reported nationally and more than 10,000 in New York State alone. Actual numbers may be far higher. Reports say that New York hospitals are full with patients on ventilators who need treatment now.
                    On Saturday morning, Trump tweeted: “HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine,” referencing a scientific journal article about the small clinical trial of 36 patients in France. Several other small studies of other antiviral drugs have also shown glimmers of hope. So what should doctors do?
                    How likely is it that the possible benefits shown in a small study will turn out to be a mirage? One way of understanding this is to look at what happens with medicines in clinical trials. Experimental drugs are usually studied in three stages of progressively larger studies. The first, called Phase 1 trials, are small studies used to get an early read on efficacy and rule out obvious safety issues. These are then refined in larger “Phase 2” studies and then in the large “Phase 3” studies used by the FDA to decide whether to approve a drug.
                    Like I said. It's time for Donald J. Trump to SHUT THE F*** UP !
                    Step back and allow those with knowledge, wisdom and and education take over. God knows, the man that takes no responsibility surely doesn't need to be in control now.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/22/...inst-covid-19/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                      Glad to see you got the "truck driver" part of it straightened out.

CBS news?? Yeah they get it right everyday like the video last week about the hospital in Elmhurst Queens.. Yeah same video from a hospital in Italy..
                      Well that was your opinion in the past, but I don’t degrade myself for anyone or the President or least kneel to him...The Lord is the only one I’ll kneel to!
                      Again crazy you have yourself a wonderful day today brother

Comment

Another article from the medical community.
                        Instead of claiming Hydroxychloroquine could be the magic cure, maybe our leader should step back and allow those with an education in medicine and science have the first and last say in the matter.
                        Or, why not just tell Donald J. Trump to SHUT THE F*** UP !
                        Or maybe tell him the Jared doesn't own the federal stockpile of medical supplies or ventilators.
                        Those are in more need then the "experimental" drug cocktail being touted by someone without a clue.
                        To claim a trial, with 36 patients, represents a breakthrough is insanity.

Why President Trump is at odds with his medical experts over using malaria drugs against Covid-19

Like I said. It's time for Donald J. Trump to SHUT THE F*** UP !
                        Step back and allow those with knowledge, wisdom and and education take over. God knows, the man that takes no responsibility surely doesn't need to be in control now.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/22/...inst-covid-19/
                        Why do you continue with your "SHUT THE F*** UP" chant. Why not answer what I asked you?? I will ask you again.

What do you say to the families of those infected with this virus on ventilators? Do you tell them we need to study some more..Some of these people have maybe days to live.. I will be waiting for and if you answer..

Comment

https://youtu.be/CInG4xSxPik
                          Difference in leadership

Comment

It never ends. Some people just need the last word, even if they are wrong, because that is the definition of an egomaniac. Add in a narcissist to that and you have our current leader.
                            Always defiant in speech and rhetoric, Donald J. Trump should just learn to SHUT THE F*** UP !

'He's answered that question.' Trump interrupts when reporter asks Fauci about hydroxychloroquine
                            A reporter's question about hydroxychloroquine led to a testy moment at Sunday's White House briefing.
                            Anthony Fauci was asked his thoughts on the effectiveness of the anti-malaria drug in treating coronavirus patients, and President Donald Trump interrupted before the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases could answer.
                            “He’s answered that question 15 times,” said Trump, who had spent much of the news conference touting the drug's potential.
                            Earlier in the day, Fauci did answer a question about hydroxychloroquine when he was on CBS's "Face the Nation."

“The data are really, just, at best, suggestive,” he said. “There have been cases that show there may be an effect and there are others to show there's no effect. So, I think in terms of science, I don't think we could definitively say it works.”
                            What could be more clear.
                            Only that we have a certified idiot running around telling people to take a medication, and he doesn't have a clue.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/2952931001/

Comment

It never ends. Some people just need the last word, even if they are wrong, because that is the definition of an egomaniac. Add in a narcissist to that and you have our current leader.
                              Always defiant in speech and rhetoric, Donald J. Trump should just learn to SHUT THE F*** UP !

'He's answered that question.' Trump interrupts when reporter asks Fauci about hydroxychloroquine

What could be more clear.
                              Only that we have a certified idiot running around telling people to take a medication, and he doesn't have a clue.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/2952931001/
                              You still haven't answered the question.. What do you say to a family who have a family member who is on a ventilator? Would you say "SHUT THE F*** UP?

Comment

I wonder what would Trump say to the Families of the sickness? If the medication doesn’t work and God forbid they Died because the medication went wrong ?
                                Would he say oops, sorry...what were his words on the video? Just take the medication if don’t work just go on !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X