Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Good Luck to your son and girl friend,hope all works out for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      It is mandatory to wear masks when going into a businesses in this area.. No mask no business.. Many people were caught off guard as the government in the beginning was telling people to not wear masks.. Then when they made in mandatory there were no masks available.. My son right now is wearing one while in the house.. He gets tested tomorrow.. His girlfriend is getting tested today and should have the results back within 48 hours.. Rite Aid Drugs is doing the testing..
      I wish your family well and pray it doesn't affect any others.

Seems many of us know, or have a family member affected with the virus.

Comment

You see,life is all about perspective...There's a reason why NYC and North Jersey were the hardest hit virus areas in the country...We know 4 people who've died because of the virus...3 of which had 'Drive-By Wakes' and all of them with the promise of a later date to 'Honor' their lives...Devastating,to say the least...My sister came home last week from the hospital after battling the virus for 3 weeks in the hospital...She was on a ventilator for 8 days...Touch and go for awhile,but she's doing much better now thank God...3 of my wife's relatives in Brooklyn were hospitalized from the virus,not ventilator serious but bad enough to be hospitalized,and there feeling better...We also know a number of other friends,neighbors,families,acquaintances,who contacted the virus with no serious complications...And the absolute worst part about it,no visits,no contact,no personal touch,no paying respects,no human to human 'Humanity'...People are suffering in so many different ways that it's heart-wrenching,to say the least...

Wearing a mask is mandatory anywhere you go here in Jersey,not necessarily outside,I don't wear one when I'm running,or when we go on walks and hikes,anywhere else,it's a no brainer...Because of how devastating the virus has been in this area,everyone here in Jersey does it without batting an eye...In NYC,it's mandatory to wear a mask EVEN outside,which is really almost impossible to enforce,and the PBA is really pushing the issue...Hopefully,the 'Worst' is 'Behind' US...We can only ''PRAY''....

Comment

I'm sure in the months to come we are going to see more and more of this. And as I took a ride to ABQ this past Sunday, I couldn't help wondering about the massive numbers of small businesses that will never open again. I myself like JC Penneys. I hate to see it disappear just as Sears pretty much has. I do not order clothing online. Women's clothes never fit the same from brand to brand. And if people are ordering online from these stores, they would not be going into bankruptcy. Obviously everyone is shopping with Amazon.

Pandemic claims yet another retailer: J.C. Penney
          NEW YORK (AP) — The coronavirus pandemic has pushed troubled department store chain J.C. Penney into Chapter 11 bankruptcy. It is the fourth major retailer to meet that fate.

As part of its reorganization, the 118-year-old company said late Friday it will be closing some of its stores and will disclose details and timing in the coming weeks.

It operates 850 stores and it has nearly 90,000 workers. It said that it received $900 million in financing to help it operate during the restructuring.

Penney joins luxury department store chain Neiman Marcus, J.Crew and Stage Stores in filing for bankruptcy reorganization. Plenty of other retailers are expected to follow.
          https://ktul.com/news/nation-world/p...iler-jc-penney

Comment

I copied this from someone on Facebook..

I don't care if you’re Republican, Democrat, or some where in between. It doesn’t matter if you like Trump, hate Trump or find yourself indifferent.

If you're not asking some of these questions, you need to WAKE UP! Just because we don’t hold political positions does not mean we do not have a brain.

These are the important questions we all need to be asking! 

1. Why can you go to Walmart but not Kohl's?
            2. Why the Dollar store and not a mom-and-pop shop?
            3. Why can't you have an elective surgery, but you can have an abortion which is elective?
            4. Why should you stay inside but yet heat and sunlight kill the virus?
            5. Why can't kids (who are not at risk) play on an outdoor playground, where sun kills this virus? Some states, even at home.
            6. Why don't people know that these are "recommendations" not laws because they have not gone through due process?
            7. Why is it okay for government officials to get a haircut, but not common citizens?
            8. Why the fear, when this virus has a less than 1% death rate for those under 55?
            9. Why have coroners questioned death certificates listed as CV-19?
            10. Why are areas like Chicago and NY gearing up for mass vaccination?
            11. What makes one person essential and another not?
            12. Why are they dividing us?
            13. How do people not know that we are a Republic, not a Democracy?
            14. Where has the flu gone? Again, where has the flu gone? We are sitting at the lowest death toll for the flu in years right now...just at 20,000 and last year we were near 80,000 
            15. Why do the homeless consistently demonstrate the lowest infection rates?16. Why are they telling us to mask up after 2 months of lockdown? And there is conflicting information on the masks from experts on all sides!
            17. Why is the CDC saying kids need to be masked when they return to school or attend church, when they know cloth masks restrict oxygen?
            18. What is this oppression and loss of liberty doing to the mental health of our kids...to us?
            19. Why have most other death rates dropped since the virus?
            20. Why did world leaders meet in China in October 2019?
            21. Why are the common people being controlled by the government and no one is controlling the government?
            22. Why are hospitals paid more for Covid 19 deaths?
            23. Why are some doctors speaking out and then getting silenced?
            24. Why was the Wuhan lab given $3.7 million dollars?
            25. What does a computer geek have to do with a pandemic and why does he want 7 billion corona virus vaccines?
            26. Why did the CDC have a job posting for pandemic relief workers in November 2019?
            27. Why did Dr. Fauci say in 2017 that the Trump administration would be faced with a " SURPRISE PANDEMIC " and then runs the pandemic team?
            28. Why are they infringing on Christian religious freedoms? Go to Walmart, but not church!
            29. Why can people shop at Menards or Home Depot, but we are not allowed to go into a church building?
            30. Why are we questioning whether or not our children should be in schools, but pre-schools and child care facilities have remained open with minimal issues and cases?

If you don’t think it’s wise to question people calling the shots who don’t live in the real world, think again.

Comment

Comment

https://youtu.be/dAM_mMAfmDo

Here it comes...second wave

Comment

All great questions,each with numerous different answers,mostly BS from political hacks of every level.From the smallest town and city government to the largest county and state government.My heart goes out to all that lost loved ones ,but as the days go on it seems like more and more .

Last edited by 222lifer; 05-20-2020, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                    All great questions,each with numerous different answers,mostly BS from political hacks of every level.From the smallest town and city government to the largest county and state government.My heart goes out to all that lost loved ones ,but as the days go on it seems like more and more .

The word filter will catch the profanities. No need to alter the word.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by 222lifer; 05-20-2020, 01:04 PM.

Comment

I copied this from someone on Facebook..

I don't care if you’re Republican, Democrat, or some where in between. It doesn’t matter if you like Trump, hate Trump or find yourself indifferent.

If you're not asking some of these questions, you need to WAKE UP! Just because we don’t hold political positions does not mean we do not have a brain.

These are the important questions we all need to be asking! 

1. Why can you go to Walmart but not Kohl's?
                      2. Why the Dollar store and not a mom-and-pop shop?
                      3. Why can't you have an elective surgery, but you can have an abortion which is elective?
                      4. Why should you stay inside but yet heat and sunlight kill the virus?
                      5. Why can't kids (who are not at risk) play on an outdoor playground, where sun kills this virus? Some states, even at home.
                      6. Why don't people know that these are "recommendations" not laws because they have not gone through due process?
                      7. Why is it okay for government officials to get a haircut, but not common citizens?
                      8. Why the fear, when this virus has a less than 1% death rate for those under 55?
                      9. Why have coroners questioned death certificates listed as CV-19?
                      10. Why are areas like Chicago and NY gearing up for mass vaccination?
                      11. What makes one person essential and another not?
                      12. Why are they dividing us?
                      13. How do people not know that we are a Republic, not a Democracy?
                      14. Where has the flu gone? Again, where has the flu gone? We are sitting at the lowest death toll for the flu in years right now...just at 20,000 and last year we were near 80,000 
                      15. Why do the homeless consistently demonstrate the lowest infection rates?16. Why are they telling us to mask up after 2 months of lockdown? And there is conflicting information on the masks from experts on all sides!
                      17. Why is the CDC saying kids need to be masked when they return to school or attend church, when they know cloth masks restrict oxygen?
                      18. What is this oppression and loss of liberty doing to the mental health of our kids...to us?
                      19. Why have most other death rates dropped since the virus?
                      20. Why did world leaders meet in China in October 2019?
                      21. Why are the common people being controlled by the government and no one is controlling the government?
                      22. Why are hospitals paid more for Covid 19 deaths?
                      23. Why are some doctors speaking out and then getting silenced?
                      24. Why was the Wuhan lab given $3.7 million dollars?
                      25. What does a computer geek have to do with a pandemic and why does he want 7 billion corona virus vaccines?
                      26. Why did the CDC have a job posting for pandemic relief workers in November 2019?
                      27. Why did Dr. Fauci say in 2017 that the Trump administration would be faced with a " SURPRISE PANDEMIC " and then runs the pandemic team?
                      28. Why are they infringing on Christian religious freedoms? Go to Walmart, but not church!
                      29. Why can people shop at Menards or Home Depot, but we are not allowed to go into a church building?
                      30. Why are we questioning whether or not our children should be in schools, but pre-schools and child care facilities have remained open with minimal issues and cases?

If you don’t think it’s wise to question people calling the shots who don’t live in the real world, think again.
                      Man oh Man,if you live long enough you'll see everything...What a disgrace,what a absolute despicable disgrace to try and spin this ''GLOBAL'' pandemic that has affected the lives of millions of people around the world with almost 100,000 deaths in the U.S. alone as a ''MANUFACTURED EVENT''...What kind of people would do this?...The kind of people who never had a wife,son,daughter,mother,father,grandparent,sister ,brother who had a ventilator shoved down their throat who could do nothing else accept wait by the telephone...The kind of people who mock the courage and dedication of our 'Frontline Healthcare Workers' who put their lives and the lives of their families on the line everyday...I got a question...Why is there close to 100,000 deaths in the U.S.?...Because of that malignant narcissistic moron in the White House and his absolute criminal negligence in dealing with the virus throughout this whole pandemic...And these questions posted are just another ''DEFLECTION'' from Trump's criminal negligence...That's ALL they are....Nothing about the deaths of thousands,nothing about the courage and dedication of thousands,NO,nothing about the ''HUMANITY'' of millions of American families affected by Covid-19....Just all ignorant BS to distract from their 'Crimes against Humanity'!!!!!

NOW.....Here's an example WHY all the Covid-19 lockdown measures....During the early stages of the pandemic in 'RURAL' Arkansas,a pastor and his wife hold services not realizing they both were positive for the virus...Keep in mind,this was one small church in a 'RURAL' area...The 2 of them INFECTED 35 members of their congregation,leading to 3 deaths...A further 26 cases and another death occurred in the community after contact with people who had been INFECTED in the church...Put that same scenario in the NYC Metropolitan area or any area with millions of people and ''BOOOOM''....You got a Global Pandemic of a VIRUS with no known ''VACCINE'' and DEATHS of Hundreds of Thousands of people WORLD-WIDE,with 4 of those people who were friends of ours...

https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/arkans...ll-church-cdc/

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                        Man oh Man,if you live long enough you'll see everything...What a disgrace,what a absolute despicable disgrace to try and spin this ''GLOBAL'' pandemic that has affected the lives of millions of people around the world with almost 100,000 deaths in the U.S. alone as a ''MANUFACTURED EVENT''...What kind of people would do this?...The kind of people who never had a wife,son,daughter,mother,father,grandparent,sister ,brother who had a ventilator shoved down their throat who could do nothing else accept wait by the telephone...The kind of people who mock the courage and dedication of our 'Frontline Healthcare Workers' who put their lives and the lives of their families on the line everyday...I got a question...Why is there close to 100,000 deaths in the U.S.?...Because of that malignant narcissistic moron in the White House and his absolute criminal negligence in dealing with the virus throughout this whole pandemic...And these questions posted are just another ''DEFLECTION'' from Trump's criminal negligence...That's ALL they are....Nothing about the deaths of thousands,nothing about the courage and dedication of thousands,NO,nothing about the ''HUMANITY'' of millions of American families affected by Covid-19....Just all ignorant BS to distract from their 'Crimes against Humanity'!!!!!

NOW.....Here's an example WHY all the Covid-19 lockdown measures....During the early stages of the pandemic in 'RURAL' Arkansas,a pastor and his wife hold services not realizing they both were positive for the virus...Keep in mind,this was one small church in a 'RURAL' area...The 2 of them INFECTED 35 members of their congregation,leading to 3 deaths...A further 26 cases and another death occurred in the community after contact with people who had been INFECTED in the church...Put that same scenario in the NYC Metropolitan area or any area with millions of people and ''BOOOOM''....You got a Global Pandemic of a VIRUS with no known ''VACCINE'' and DEATHS of Hundreds of Thousands of people WORLD-WIDE,with 4 of those people who were friends of ours...

I hate to say it but I think when everybody goes back to work it will spread like wildfire again.
                        But my disagreement with you as to "who would do something like this?".........I think somebody would. Why? IDK. But big changes can come with this. And it could be used for that. I put nothing past the people in power today...nothing at all....if they tell themselves nuking 3 quarters of the world population would be best for them, and they'd want to do it for whatever reason....I believe they would do it.
                        Last edited by slavenomore; 05-21-2020, 01:20 AM.

Comment

I do agree that some rules don't make sense.
                          Why can I order at the screen at Wawa, but not McDonald's or other fast food places?
                          Turkey Hill and Redners quick stops let you use cappuccino machines. Wawa does not.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post

Yeah Wizard we all have been affected by the virus.. You really got to get a life..Once again you seem to be going off the rails.. Just read the post and if you don't like then just move on to the next post.. But I see you had to get your dig in and blame Trump with your Monday morning quarterbacking,'Crimes against Humanity .. Anyone can do that.. Now since your so good at looking up facts why not look up why all other causes of death are down this year.. Others are afraid to go to their doctors out of the fear of the virus.. Cancer screenings are way down.. People are dying at home because of heart attacks because they feared going to the hospital.. And NYC had at one time if someone was in the ambulance on the way to the hospital and the heart stopped they were told NOT to revive them.. So yeah this virus in one way or another has affected just about everyone..

Again Wizard,If you don't like my posts then do yourself a favor and don't read them..

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                              I do agree that some rules don't make sense.
                              Why can I order at the screen at Wawa, but not McDonald's or other fast food places?
                              Turkey Hill and Redners quick stops let you use cappuccino machines. Wawa does not.
                              They have used nothing but fear .. There is so much about this virus that they don't know.. Yesterday I read that the CDC is now saying that the virus doesn't last long on contaminated surfaces.. When this first started,that is where they said the virus in some cases could last up to seven days or so.. That's when the people went crazy and bought all the Clorox wipes and other brands of antiseptics.. First it was telling people that masks do more harm than good and then they do another reverse and tell everyone they have to wear a mask.. Some older people stay home because by the time they were told to wear masks they were no where to be found.. Someone posted a list of all the local {mom and Pop} businesses in eastern Pa that have closed permanently because of the virus..The list grows everyday.. Yeah the virus kills but so does the economical part of it..

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-n...nated-surfaces

Comment

https://youtu.be/V46GntwQlPE

Funny

Comment

Working...
                                X