Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
    I'm gonna reply to this thread started with this. It comes on in an hour or so live.

https://www.glennbeck.com/amp/civil-...020-2647689641
    PA has approved a 3 day delay on election results due to the brand new and improved cheat by mail scam.

Beck says they want a takeover of our government and violent revolution with these mail ins.
    Looks like they do to me.
    Children.
    Not stable people. Not trustworthy people. Not people who should lead pur country.
    Corrupt childish crooked powermongering tyrants who are not to be trusted.

Comment

PA has approved a 3 day delay on election results due to the brand new and improved cheat by mail scam.
      Personally, I am insulted. I have voted by mail for 18 years now. Are you saying vote by mail is a scam ?

slavenomore;419341]
      Beck says they want a takeover of our government and violent revolution with these mail ins.
      Children.
      Not stable people. Not trustworthy people. Not people who should lead pur country.
      So who do you trust ?
      Your favored pick is putting a link in his tweeter nonsense to request absentee ballots.

President Trump on Thursday encouraged voters to sign up for absentee ballots amid his months-long assault on mail-in voting which he claims will lead to rampant fraud.
      “Want to register to vote? Request an Absentee Ballot or vote early – simply click the below link. My campaign has made it incredibly easy!” the tweet read, including a link to his campaign website.
      https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/trump-...llots-on-site/

Or do you just vote twice, as your leader has tweeted. ( I thought that was a federal offense ? )

Donald J. Trump
      NORTH CAROLINA: To make sure your Ballot COUNTS, sign & send it in EARLY. When Polls open, go to your Polling Place to see if it was COUNTED. IF NOT, VOTE! Your signed Ballot will not count because your vote has been posted. Don’t let them illegally take your vote away from you!
      https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ote-twice.html

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        Personally, I am insulted. I have voted by mail for 18 years now. Are you saying vote by mail is a scam ?

So who do you trust ?
        Your favored pick is putting a link in his tweeter nonsense to request absentee ballots.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/trump-...llots-on-site/

Or do you just vote twice, as your leader has tweeted. ( I thought that was a federal offense ? )

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ote-twice.html
        There is NO NEED FOR CHANGE in such heated times.
        Go to the polls and vote.
        Don't kid like it matters if you are offended or offend anybody else.
        I know Philly doesn't care about that.
        The left has been proven untrustabl since they disrespected Bernies people in 2016. And they put Biden there who nobody really wanted.
        And they acted as sore losers with a sham of an impeachment based on dishonest lies and corrupt investigations for 3 years.
        Babies.
        Incapable of unifying.

Comment

Russia is not the problem.
          Communist China is the problem and we would need them and they would need us in problems with a country set to take over the world. Billions of people governed by communism.
          A nation who our foolish leaders have allowed to take our manufacturing jobs, lower our payrates and put our nation deeper in debt.
          But the Swamp Establishment wants business as usual... And Biden will keep it that way. He helped them get there. And he will allow the job losses and pay cuts to continue.
          "Those jobs ain't coming back" the arrogant bossy old man Obama said.
          And Biden/Harris will keep it that way. They get more votes to stay in power by those in need of welfare after they profit from trading our jobs away.

Comment

These are the business-as-usual people that Trump haters are voting for. Why would anybody want to vote for them? The media Brainwashes for them....not poor people nor minorities....but for these selfish powermongering corrupt creeps:

https://www.tierneyrealnewsnetwork.c...-ukraine-deals

You can see your Lincoln Project and NeverTrumps and big name Democrats in there.
            Last edited by slavenomore; 09-18-2020, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Children.
              Cheat by mail scam? You received information on how to request a ballot. Did you ever bother to check into it?

Comment

We all know Trump does not get along with the media. And they would not coach him.
                And Trump has been tougher on Russia with sanctions than Obama and Biden were.
                We all know there is plenty of coaching for Trumplethinskin Slave. Softball questions by the Faux Snooze parrots lobbed ever so gently his way. They guide him. They coddle him. They change his diapers and put him down for a nap when he becomes irritable. ANY question or statement that the Tangerine Tyrant can't handle sends him into tweet tantrum for days if at some point he hears they made him look bad. As for Russian sanctions? We already learned.....Mostly false

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ssia-barack-o/

Comment

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/sco...-carson-zinged

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
                    Thanks for the 'unedited' clip. It does appear that it was selectivly edited to make it seem worse.
                    But I don't see why. Even in the original , he mixes up words and phrases.

I see the same symptoms in Joe as in my late wife before the dementia took her.
                    Incoherent ,rambling , confusion. It doesn't get better , it gets worse. Much worse.

I'm sure someone out there will call me out , saying I cant judge his health by a few
                    cable and u-tube clips , and they'd be right, I'm not an MD.
                    But I'm not diagnosing him , just telling what
                    I've seen and lived through.

I think its a damn shame how that poor old man is being propped up by others
                    for their personal political power grab.
                    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...g-elder-abuse/
                    Trump supporters, who lined up for President Donald Trump’s Friday rally in Minnesota, told Breitbart News that the Democrat Party’s treatment of Joe Biden (D) is “sad” and “bordering on elder abuse.”

“It’s really sad and I think it’s really bordering on elder abuse — what they’re putting that man through,” Trump supporter Michele told Breitbart News ahead of the Friday event.

“He’s served this country, whether I agree with his politics or not. He has served this country. He has done his time. Leave him alone. Don’t do that to a person just because he’s the best shot you think you have to unseat Donald Trump, because you know what? Trump is going to win in a landslide come November 3, and we are going to be celebrating,” she added.
                    I think a lot of people suspect that they had to put somebody up there that seemed fairly centrist and middle of the road, and I don’t see him lasting more than a few months if he were to happen to win,” she said, adding that she agreed with Michele regarding a landslide victory for the president.

“It’s sad what they’re doing to that man,” Marian, another Trump supporter in the group, said. “You can look in his eyes and see he’s not there.”

Comment

Joe Biden is clearly in the stages of demential,for example,he can't find words,he regularly looses his train of thought,he gets frustrated and aggressive at simple pertinent questions,he can't even effectively use a tele-prompter to reply to simple questions so his handlers can mitigate his horribly self-incriminating and embarrassing slip ups...

Dementia 'LOOMS' over Joe Biden more ominously than he does ''SNIFFING'' the hair of an unsuspecting 7 year old girl...This fact begs the question why would the elites that have inserted him as the democratic candidate into this election want to put a person in that condition in the White House?

That's easy...The President to them is simply a 'Tool',he won't be doing anything that isn't programmed for him,and he won't have the capacity to do anything that ISN'T Pre-Approved...Which also begs the question...What kind of people would do this?

The kind of people that are nothing more then lying,psychopathic,profiteering,war-mongering scumbags who've been pushing Neo-McCarthism Red-Baiting and Endless War,and are now trying to shove a dementia riddled sack of s*hit down our throats!!!!

Bottom line is this....Joe Biden is a vote for an 'ADDLED PUPPET' put in place by a Cabal of Elites who ''REALLY RUN THIS COUNTRY'',and WE all know it...Corporate Democrats can go to HELL!!!!!!

https://blackagendareport.com/biden-...-without-trump

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                        Joe Biden is clearly in the stages of demential,for example,he can't find words,he regularly looses his train of thought,he gets frustrated and aggressive at simple pertinent questions,he can't even effectively use a tele-prompter to reply to simple questions so his handlers can mitigate his horribly self-incriminating and embarrassing slip ups...

Dementia 'LOOMS' over Joe Biden more ominously than he does ''SNIFFING'' the hair of an unsuspecting 7 year old girl...This fact begs the question why would the elites that have inserted him as the democratic candidate into this election want to put a person in that condition in the White House?

That's easy...The President to them is simply a 'Tool',he won't be doing anything that isn't programmed for him,and he won't have the capacity to do anything that ISN'T Pre-Approved...Which also begs the question...What kind of people would do this?

The kind of people that are nothing more then lying,psychopathic,profiteering,war-mongering scumbags who've been pushing Neo-McCarthism Red-Baiting and Endless War,and are now trying to shove a dementia riddled sack of s*hit down our throats!!!!

Bottom line is this....Joe Biden is a vote for an 'ADDLED PUPPET' put in place by a Cabal of Elites who ''REALLY RUN THIS COUNTRY'',and WE all know it...Corporate Democrats can go to HELL!!!!!!

https://blackagendareport.com/biden-...-without-trump
                        From your link.
                        Biden Offers Nothing But More War, Austerity and White Supremacy – Without Trump
                        Glen Ford, BAR Executive Editor27 Aug 2020

“There can be no true national health care system absent a single payer program, but Biden vowed to veto Medicare for all.”

Biden assures us that his “economic plan is all about jobs, dignity, respect, and community” -- a claim that flies in the face of his history as budget-slasher. As journalist Branko Marcetic writes, “Biden is uniquely susceptible to budget-cutting dogma. He quickly became a fiscal hawk after entering the Senate in 1972, introducing the Federal Spending Control Act five years later to potentially put all federal spending programs on the chopping block, and musing that Reagan’s 1980 victory was 'more consistent with the budgetary thrust that a guy like me ... has been going for.'”

In his speech, Biden called Social Security a “a sacred obligation, a sacred promise made.” But, again citing Marcetic, Biden has proposed to means-test Social Security and, from the 1980s on “has called for and introduced legislation aimed at slashing federal spending, including by cutting Medicare and Social Security.” Vice-President Biden was point man for Barack Obama’s partially consummated “Grand Bargain” with Republicans, during which the administration offered four trillion dollars in cuts, mostly to social programs, including Social Security – a program that Obama put on the cutting table, along with Medicaid and “all other entitlements” at the very beginning of his presidency.

Biden has always been a soldier for austerity, a war against the poor. Why should anyone believe he has reversed course in his old age?

The whole Russian collusion impeachment stuff came from Biden and Obama and the Lincoln Project-types and neocons and Dem Hawks actions in Ukraine.
                        We were there to "force and enforce" austerity measures on Ukraine for a huge International Monetary Fund loan.

While, of course, they and their families profited off of the suffering Ukrainians and they almost started WWIII with Putin over it...Putin knew it all....and had agents leaking it all.......no wonder he is a 'great Satan' to them.
                        China is more a problem......but the cover-up there was not so urgent yet....but it is getting there.
                        Last edited by slavenomore; 09-19-2020, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Biden already promised his corporate owners 'nothing' will change...Joe is gonna do whatever they tell him to do,Kamala too...They don't work for Working Class Americans...

The aristocracy will continue and corporate America will still rule ''both'' political parties...You won't be hearing about things regular folks want like Medicare for All,Economic Inequality,Student Debt,Oil Pipelines,Trade Deals or Money in Politics to name a few real issues...

This election,just like in 2016,is all about Biden and the Corporate Dems one and only SLOGAN.....''TRUMP BAD,ME NOT TRUMP''....That's all they got...We cannot vote our way out of this MESS!!!!

Comment

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/joe-bi...fore-election/

Joe Biden’s press relations teams announced a “lid” to the traveling press pool at 8:34 EST on Saturday, surprising some observers with the announcement that the Democratic candidate would not make any public appearances on a Saturday merely seven weeks before the November presidential election.
                            Biden has surprised even friendly corporate media reporters covering his campaign with his amount of ‘off-days,’ consistently declining to actively campaign for the Presidency as the nation approaches the election.

The former Vice President appeared later than he usually does in public Friday night, reading from a prepared statement mourning the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg. Perhaps the “late night” (it was only about 9PM local time) appearance in public derailed Biden’s plans for possible campaign stops the next day. It’s relatively unprecedented for a major party presidential candidate to simply decline to campaign seven weeks before an election in the modern era of campaigns and elections.

Biden doesn’t even really have the energy to campaign. How is he going to govern as President?
                            Last edited by slavenomore; 09-20-2020, 09:43 AM.

Comment

I will just have to assume everybody sees something different.
                              Irregardless of what others see, I'm confident that Biden represents a better, more humane person to lead our country.

OPINION: Biden: ‘We will build America back better’
                              In a presentation that projected a positive future for America, for working families, for citizens of all hues, Joe Biden spoke from his heart about family, about his beliefs, about his goals for our nation and couched them all in the single word that will exemplify his campaign and his presidency: POSSIBILITIES.
                              “I have always believed you can define America in one word: Possibilities. That in America, everyone, and I mean everyone, should be given the opportunity to go as far as their dreams and God-given ability will take them,” he said filled with heart-felt emotions.
                              Joe Biden spoke with conviction, confidence, clarity.
                              And for our readers, it was clear that Joe Biden understands the value of unions and union families, knowing full well that unions have built the American middle class and given workers a decent paycheck and a dignity that comes with work.
                              He spoke to “newly empowered Labor unions. With equal pay for women. With rising wages you can raise a family on. Yes, we’re going to do more than praise our essential workers. We’re finally going to pay them.”
                              “How to pay for it all?” he said bluntly what we’ve all been saying for years: ending the tax giveaways and loopholes for the richest 1% and demand that corporations pay their fair share in taxes.
                              Few Americans know that in 2018, as a result of the 2017 new Trump/Republican tax law, 60 of the nation’s largest companies didn’t pay a dime in taxes on a collective $79 billion in profits, according to The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy. As a result, America LOST $16.45 billion in federal income taxes that could have gone to America’s needs.
                              And to add insult to injury, the distorted business-oriented Trump tax laws allowed those same companies to claim $4.3 billion in rebates, taking more of our tax money away from our country’s needs!
                              https://labortribune.com/opinion-bid...a-back-better/

Comment

I'm gonna reply to this thread started with this. It comes on in an hour or so live.

https://www.glennbeck.com/amp/civil-...020-2647689641
                                Part 2 comes on at 9PM EST.
                                Part 1 was good. Hopefully it is free.

Comment

Working...
                                X