What did Ya just finish doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Watching Noam Chomsky on Democracy Now. Excellent!

Comment

running the daily site maintenance.

Comment

Flying out of bed as our wall mounted flat screen came crashing down. The swag bolts ripped right though the sheetrock.
        Now I need a large wall repair. I hope the TV still works, as it was mounted 5 feet up the wall.
        I thought the cat knocked something off my chest of drawers.

Comment

End of a 3 week in a row run for our church food closet. Gave out about 75 packages of food including meats, eggs and dry goods to feed a family of 4. We even had some oranges and grapefruit today, not the best appearing, but fresh fruit !
          This is a picture of most of the team of volunteers, except for the picture taker and another who doesn't like to be in pictures.

Now we have two weeks off !

Comment

Being woken up by my cattle dog as always. She loves to bark at the Ravens that are playing in our yard. It's ok. It was time to get up anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
              Flying out of bed as our wall mounted flat screen came crashing down. The swag bolts ripped right though the sheetrock.
              Now I need a large wall repair. I hope the TV still works, as it was mounted 5 feet up the wall.
              I thought the cat knocked something off my chest of drawers.

Well , if your TV is broken , you can set fire to the local auto parts store , then break into the Target store and
              steal one. That worked for the rioters , oops. I mean protesters in Minneapolis.

I just finished hearing some dim-bulb on cable claiming the looting was justified because they were
              "protesting" .

BS

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                Being woken up by my cattle dog as always. She loves to bark at the Ravens that are playing in our yard. It's ok. It was time to get up anyway.
                Barking at Ravens? Nah. That's just what she wants you to think. She's barking 'cause she thinks it's time for YOU to be up.
                4 legged , fur coat wearing alarm clock!

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
                  Barking at Ravens? Nah. That's just what she wants you to think. She's barking 'cause she thinks it's time for YOU to be up.
                  4 legged , fur coat wearing alarm clock!

Probably that too!

Comment

Slept in and now waiting for the kids to swing by before their long journey home.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Convincing myself to go out and do all the watering before it gets really hot again today. No break from the low humidity and lack of rain. It's that time of year for us as we wait for the Monsoons to hopefully arrive in July. No built in sprinklers here. I am the sprinkler lol.

Comment

Doing Saturday chores and errands.

Comment

Job is tiring me out. Sore and tired every Saturday and they have sign up sheets for Saturday's and Sundays. No thanks. 8 and skate would be great but ya can't have that in this stupid business.
                          Just decided on sloth.
                          I'm taking a nap and not setting the alarm. Beautiful day too. No time for that. The trucking business needs it all from you. All your time. All your energy. For not much in return. Nothing really noticeable anyways.

Comment

Up early to prepare for the first family gathering, with the grandkids, since the virus social distancing happened. They are traveling up from Delaware.
                            So my wife of course is going all out with a backyard BBQ. She even went to a cheap $5 store to buy yard games and other stuff to entertain the kids.
                            It's going to be a long day !

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                              Up early to prepare for the first family gathering, with the grandkids, since the virus social distancing happened. They are traveling up from Delaware.
                              So my wife of course is going all out with a backyard BBQ. She even went to a cheap $5 store to buy yard games and other stuff to entertain the kids.
                              It's going to be a long day !
                              When the family with all the grandkids came to visit, we were always glad to see them...
                              at the end of the day we were glad to see them leave ! Ahhh, peace and quiet !

Comment

breakfast: bacon & eggs , toast , coffee

Comment

Working...
                                X