President Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

I still get a laugh from all the "fake" news comments. CNN is an arm of the democratic party.
    I guess that makes Faux Snooze an arm of the republican party.
    In all seriousness, how can we expect truth from an administration that isn't documenting conversations or other official records that should be kept a for historical perspective ... and which will provide the real truth at some point in the future.
    Wonder what they are hiding ? Same with all the other things Trump is hiding by way of the legal system.

Off The Record: Trump Administration Criticized For How It Keeps Documents
    Historians and activists charge that the White House has failed to keep notes of the president's meetings with foreign leaders, including with Russian President Vladimir Putin, and that other papers, including records of alleged abuses of undocumented immigrants, could be destroyed.
    Immigration activists fear that records relating to the treatment of undocumented immigrants — including detainee deaths, complaints about medical conditions, and alleged sexual assault and abuse of detainees — could be destroyed by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
    The American Immigration Council, an advocacy organization, along with three other groups last week filed Freedom of Information Act requests with ICE asking for the documents, as a way to keep them intact.
    Historians are fighting on another front with the Trump administration: over the preservation or, in some cases, the creation of presidential records. President Trump is reportedly averse to having note-takers present at his meetings with foreign leaders and is said to have torn up some notes, in violation of the Presidential Records Act.
    https://www.npr.org/2020/02/24/80821...eeps-documents

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
      I still get a laugh from all the "fake" news comments. CNN is an arm of the democratic party.
      I guess that makes Faux Snooze an arm of the republican party.
      In all seriousness, how can we expect truth from an administration that isn't documenting conversations or other official records that should be kept a for historical perspective ... and which will provide the real truth at some point in the future.
      Wonder what they are hiding ? Same with all the other things Trump is hiding by way of the legal system.

Off The Record: Trump Administration Criticized For How It Keeps Documents

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/24/80821...eeps-documents
      Outside of an orange skidmark on history, there will be little else as evidence.....

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
        Over 90% negative sure seems like a lot to me. I switch back and forth between CNN MSNBC and FOX most weekday mornings between 6 & 9 AM. I think CNN is probably the most accurate and fair of the 3. Morning Joe is anti Trump. Fox and Friends are pro Trump. I hate to disagree with my friend crazy but I'm calling B/S on the CNN 90% negative. CNN reports what Trump says does and tweets. I'd venture a guess that in that 3 hour time period it more like 90% truth.
        Keeping in mind any truthful reporting of this administration is considered negative.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          I was wrong. 93% instead of 90%. Now this article is two years old but they sure haven't gotten any friendlier Trump.. MSNBC is the same.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...verage-is-neg/
          How is a real news organization suppose to get friendlier with Trump? Most cable news hosts are putting their slant on the news. Hannity, Limbaugh, Carlson, Beck, O'Reilly Cuomo, Scarborough, Maddow, Mathews, etc. have all gotten rich with their political opinions and analysis.

The link you used is the same. ANALYSIS/OPINION: When the author uses comments like " the Chosen One, Barack Obama" the article loses all credibility with me. It's not news it's opinion.

If my president would stop with the tweets, name calling, bragging and act more presidential then there might not be as much for the media to attack. If I want real news not just analysis and commentary I'll watch the network news shows like Lester Holt. If I want breaking news events I'll watch CNN. Those seem to work the best for me.

Comment

How is a real news organization suppose to get friendlier with Trump? Most cable news hosts are putting their slant on the news. Hannity, Limbaugh, Carlson, Beck, O'Reilly Cuomo, Scarborough, Maddow, Mathews, etc. have all gotten rich with their political opinions and analysis.

The link you used is the same. ANALYSIS/OPINION: When the author uses comments like " the Chosen One, Barack Obama" the article loses all credibility with me. It's not news it's opinion.

If my president would stop with the tweets, name calling, bragging and act more presidential then there might not be as much for the media to attack. If I want real news not just analysis and commentary I'll watch the network news shows like Lester Holt. If I want breaking news events I'll watch CNN. Those seem to work the best for me.
            I know it was an opinion piece.. But most of the news today has opinion in it.. Otherwise an opinion of the news. .Whether it's from the right or the left. Politicians won't go on Fox politicians refuse to go on CNN... So again it's who you believe to be telling the truth.. When Trump was just running for office he was to the networks just a ratings booster,he was a joke afterall He was never gone be President .. He got hundreds of millions of free advertising. Then he got elected and it was a OMG moment in like what have we done?? I remember many of them crying on live TV. They are paying the price now. MSNBC is continuing with their Russia Russia Russia . Now they are including Bernie in the Russia Russia Russia.. Will it ever go back to where the networks report full truthful news?? I highly doubt it..

Comment

I was just reading a news article on McConnell moving an abortion bill to the floor. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ooV?li=BBnb7Kz and it mentioned a tweet by Trump made last year. I have never been on Twitter but figured I'd check out the tweet.

Donald J. Trump
              @realDonaldTrump
              ·
              Feb 25, 2019
              Senate Democrats just voted against legislation to prevent the killing of newborn infant children. The Democrat position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth....
              https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...ill-trump.html

Democrats executing babies after birth. That is an outright lie tweeted by my president. With lies like that it's no wonder the media attacks him.

Comment

I was just reading a news article on McConnell moving an abortion bill to the floor. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ooV?li=BBnb7Kz and it mentioned a tweet by Trump made last year. I have never been on Twitter but figured I'd check out the tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...ill-trump.html

Democrats executing babies after birth. That is an outright lie tweeted by my president. With lies like that it's no wonder the media attacks him.
                I think he is going by what the governor of Virginia said I believe last year when he was on a radio show. That it was okay to terminate the baby after it was born. I believe he was referring to sick babies .. Many Democrats were okay with what he said and as usual became a Republican talking point..I am not a abortion person as I believe in right to life but the law is the law. A baby in the womb begins kicking around the fourth month.So it goes back to the same thing every time. When does life begin?? Maybe more people should get educated on how babies happen.. I learned after six kids..
                As far as Trump with his tweets?? Yeah sometimes I think he should have a twitter monitor..But what he tweeted wasn't a lie but just a poor judgement of words. Sometimes I think he just plays to his base...

Comment

CNN again in the news for all the wrong reasons. Acosta once again making a fool out of himself on the world stage. of

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-...m-acosta-india

. “First of all, I want no help from any country, and I haven’t been given help from any country,” Trump answered before referencing a report that CNN had to walk back on Sunday. “If you see what CNN, your wonderful network said, I guess they apologized in a way. Didn’t they apologize for the fact that they said certain things that weren’t true? Tell me, what was their apology yesterday? What did they say?”

Acosta fired back, “Mr. President, I think our record on delivering the truth is a lot better than yours sometimes.”

CNN’s Jim Acosta has become a hero among liberals for his combative style when questioning President Trump. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
                  CNN’s Jim Acosta has become a hero among liberals for his combative style when questioning President Trump. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
                  Trump responded by attacking the credibility of Acosta and CNN.

“Your record is so bad that you ought to be ashamed of yourself. You have probably the worst record in the history of broadcasting,” Trump said as Acosta attempted to interrupt.

Comment

Calling the Liar in Chief a liar? The Orange one has a long and storied record of lies. What's the count up to now? 15,000?

Gotta love Faux Snooze grabbing all the "red meat" sound bites for the base.

Bold move when it's just you versus someone with a security detail. Stay tuned for more of the reality show Prez.

Comment

The best president in decades. Watch 4 more years of TDS.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                        Calling the Liar in Chief a liar? The Orange one has a long and storied record of lies. What's the count up to now? 15,000?

Gotta love Faux Snooze grabbing all the "red meat" sound bites for the base.

Bold move when it's just you versus someone with a security detail. Stay tuned for more of the reality show Prez.

All Presidents lie ,some more than others. The previous one had quite a few big ones.. Some where used to push legislation while others were used for a coverup..

Comment

All Presidents lie ,some more than others. The previous one had quite a few big ones.. Some where used to push legislation while others were used for a coverup..
                          Yes, I totally agree. The current occupant of the White House is the league leader in the "more than others" category for lies. So many in fact that the self proclaimed "jobs" President actually kept his word by lying. An impossible goal for most but Donny is a special breed. My hats off to Twitter Trump. News agencies created positions to document his numerous falsehoods.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                            Yes, I totally agree. The current occupant of the White House is the league leader in the "more than others" category for lies. So many in fact that the self proclaimed "jobs" President actually kept his word by lying. An impossible goal for most but Donny is a special breed. My hats off to Twitter Trump. News agencies created positions to document his numerous falsehoods.

It's kind of like the weather. It only goes back to the mid 1800's. Lies in the presidency seem to have started in Trumps time. Sure there were previous ones that got caught with big whoppers but it does seem to become more revelant since the MSM who hates Trump decided to try and keep count. Like I said they all did it.. Maybe they could go back to the video tape and see how many lies Obama told or Bush or Clinton.. Maybe Kennedy Johnson and Nixon.

Comment

Perhaps you could provide links to those "big ones" told by the previous administration that were used for a "coverup" ?
                              Not all of us are well versed on those things and factual information always helps.

Comment

It's kind of like the weather. It only goes back to the mid 1800's. Lies in the presidency seem to have started in Trumps time. Sure there were previous ones that got caught with big whoppers but it does seem to become more revelant since the MSM who hates Trump decided to try and keep count. Like I said they all did it.. Maybe they could go back to the video tape and see how many lies Obama told or Bush or Clinton.. Maybe Kennedy Johnson and Nixon.
                                On the contrary, documenting lies isn't something new, nor did it start with King of the "pants on fire" rating Trump

It's safe to assume his fragile ego and paper thin skin are to blame for a majority of the falsehoods he expounds. The best, the biggest, the most......just add the word lies and that sums up Trumps epitaph.

Comment

Working...
                                X