Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Protests 2020

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    A few of the quotes from members that feel it's acceptable to break the laws of the Geneva Convention.
    At least we now know those who voice comments advocating violence against medics and reporters are no different then brown shirts, the Gestapo.
    Think about it ... they find it acceptable to harm medics and journalists.
    I wonder if any of them ever needed a medic in the field ?

These comments were taken from posts in this thread.
    "And they were medics?? Because they put a red cross on their clothes??"
    "So when they split your head open for being a azzhole,you deserve it."
    "As far as the so called journalist and every other nitwit that wants to mix and mingle with the rioters and looters, tough for them if they are hit with whatever is fired at the criminals"
    "Well if their mixed in with the criminals,tough"

In case one might need to refresh their memory. This country was a beacon for freedom, for humanitarian causes, for equal rights under law. Now, we aren't any different then China or North Korea and others that promote dictatorship and no have no toleration for political difference or freedoms.

Geneva Convention Protocols

https://www.history.com/topics/world...eva-convention

The following story explains why we need to enforce our commitment to international law.

A Domestic Application of International Law to Protect Medical Personnel

https://www.jurist.org/commentary/20...otect-medical/
    Well since the democrat leaders of the cities and states are allowing it, lets allow the criminals to burn and destroy everything.Evidently this is what you condone also, no law and order what so ever.Maybe when they come to your neighborhood you can reach out to them and console them before they burn your place.
    What exactly does it take for the liberal leftist to realize the damage that has been done and refute it.

Comment

Originally Posted by fxstc07

"As far as the so called journalist and every other nitwit that wants to mix and mingle with the rioters and looters, tough for them if they are hit with whatever is fired at the criminals"
      Would this make the rioters guilty of using the journalists as human shields??

Comment

Wolf vows federal agents won't leave Portland until courthouse at center of rioting is 'safe and secure'

Oregon gov previously announced that agents would begin 'phased withdrawal' Thursday

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chad-w...ots-courthouse

Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf told "Bill Hemmer Reports" Wednesday that federal agents will not leave the city of Portland, Ore. until a federal courthouse that has been repeatedly attacked by rioters is "safe and secure."

"We will continue to keep law enforcement officers in the area to make sure that that courthouse is secure at the end of the day," Wolf told host Bill Hemmer.

FEDERAL AGENTS TO BEGIN LEAVING PORTLAND'S DOWNTOWN: DHS, OREGON GOVERNOR

Earlier Wednesday, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown announced that federal agents would begin a "phased withdrawal" from Portland Thursday. Wolf said that he and the governor had agreed on a plan to end "the violent activity in Portland directed at federal properties and law enforcement officers" that called for "the robust presence of Oregon State Police in downtown Portland."

"Over time," Wolf told Hemmer, "if the Oregon State Police and the plan that has been put in place is successful, and we can responsibly draw down law enforcement assets there, then we will."

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          Would this make the rioters guilty of using the journalists as human shields??
          Maybe you should read the post again.
          I didn't say that. 1484 did.

See post #83
          Last edited by fxstc07; 07-30-2020, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Once again I will say the same thing.
            These people deserve the same thing we are supposed to provide for anybody during time of conflict or civil unrest.
            It is “the protection of medical personnel, patients, facilities, and transport from attack or interference,” and the principle remains “unchanged during times of conflict, civil unrest, or state emergencies”.

But go ahead. Don't admit that it is wrong to harm medics and journalists. Spin it anyway you choose.
            I now know what that says about those who condone such actions.

Comment

Seems some military members don't feel removing non-violent protesters in Washington was appropriate.

Guard officer said violence against White House protesters upset troops on support mission
              An Army National Guard major working alongside federal officers on protest control during the June 1 demonstrations outside of the White House testified Tuesday that military members there were left upset and confused by the violent force used to clear out the area ahead of a presidential photo op.
              “I struggled to process what had taken place … I knew something was wrong,” Maj. Adam DeMarco told members of the House Natural Resources Committee. “I started talking to my fellow service members, and they were expressing many of the same consternation and concerns.
              “I was surprised at the timeline of events, and the escalation of events.”
              DeMarco, a West Point graduate who served overseas during Operation Iraqi Freedom, was the primary liaison between the Washington, D.C. National Guard and U.S. Park Police charged with responding to unrest on June 1 at Lafayette Park, just a few yards away from the White House.
              DeMarco testified that Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley (who later drew criticism for walking with Trump during the photo op) " told me to ensure that National Guard personnel remained calm, adding that we were there to respect the demonstrators’ First Amendment rights.”
              Park police and other federal agents said they used smoke bombs, pepper balls and other non-lethal means to disperse the crowd. DeMarco said he recognized tear gas canisters in the area after the protesters were forced back, and said that riot shields and other pieces of equipment were used too aggressively by some officers.
              https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...pport-mission/

Comment

As i said before ,mingle with the looters and rioters, expect the consequences that they provoke.Maybe the "medical personal"should stay out of the front line areas to not put themselves in harms way.
                IMO, they are there in concert with the rioters to bolster the riot organizers plan.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                  As i said before ,mingle with the looters and rioters, expect the consequences that they provoke.Maybe the "medical personal"should stay out of the front line areas to not put themselves in harms way.
                  IMO, they are there in concert with the rioters to bolster the riot organizers plan.
                  I guess that means you don't have a problem shooting a medic on the battlefield then.

Comment

I guess that means you don't have a problem shooting a medic on the battlefield then.
                    Battlefield, rioters and looters are not on a battlefield,and neither are protesters.

Comment

• Re: Protests 2020

Battlefield, rioters and looters are not on a battlefield,and neither are protesters.
                      It's called civil unrest and is protected under the Geneva Convention.

At least we now know you would shoot a medic, or a journalist because of your feelings of hatred. Regardless of any humanitarian laws or human decency.

Comment

It's called civil unrest and is protected under the Geneva Convention.

At least we now know you would shoot a medic, or a journalist because of your feelings of hatred. Regardless of any humanitarian laws or human decency.
                        Can you show me the quote about shooting a medic.You are over the top with your made up allegations about what my personal feeling are.My dislike is for the criminals, rioters and looters that have destroyed personal property, not their own, and created total chaos.You insist on making it something else, just as the dims that cant seem to see it.I call it TRUMP hate and disdain.

Comment

Can you show me the quote about shooting a medic.You are over the top with your made up allegations about what my personal feeling are.My dislike is for the criminals, rioters and looters that have destroyed personal property, not their own, and created total chaos.You insist on making it something else, just as the dims that cant seem to see it.I call it TRUMP hate and disdain.
                          Yes, Trump's hate and disdain for others not like himself.

To answer your question.
                          Post #35 you state, "Follow the laws." So is targeting medics and journalists against the law ?

Post #83 you say, "tough **** for them if they are hit with whatever is fired at the criminals." Not when they are the targets.

Post #97 "mingle with the looters and rioters, expect the consequences that they provoke". So keep medics away, keep journalist from reporting. Sounds like nazi Germany to me.

Spin away.

Comment

Yes, Trump's hate and disdain for others not like himself.

To answer your question.
                            Post #35 you state, "Follow the laws." So is targeting medics and journalists against the law ?

Post #83 you say, "tough **** for them if they are hit with whatever is fired at the criminals." Not when they are the targets.

Post #97 "mingle with the looters and rioters, expect the consequences that they provoke". So keep medics away, keep journalist from reporting. Sounds like nazi Germany to me.

Spin away.
                            No answer, just more double-talk
                            Spin,what your best at
                            Just more leftist propaganda,protect the rioters and looters and use medics as your excuse,nothing more than dim BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No answer, just more double-talk
                              Spin,what your best at
                              Just more leftist propaganda,protect the rioters and looters and use medics as your excuse,nothing more than dim BS

Let's not forget this timeless classic....

Well if their mixed in with the criminals,tough[emoji90]

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

You can think what you want but older white retirees are not gonna vote for favoring these people destroying cities, looting, rioting, destroying property, statues and their history. And they are not gonna take the side of these animals who oppose the police.
                                Old people want safety. Not chaos anarchy and anger..
                                They aren't gonna sit there and take the side who wants to rewrite and hate their countries history. My mom was married to a UAW for over 50 years and they probably always voted Democrat. She didn't like Trump because she believed what the TV told her. She doesn't believe them anymore. She told me that she never saw a President treated as rudely as they treat Trump. No respect for the President.
                                She respects Trump that he never tolerated it and fought back. She thinks Biden is ready for the nursing home and Trump is not. And older people know that stuff well....and the medical virus stuff too.
                                They are not fooled by media and Democrats blaming Trump. She told me she will not vote for Biden.

Comment

Working...
                                X