Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Provides 6-Page Document Of Accomplishments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trump Provides 6-Page Document Of Accomplishments.

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    I must have struck a nerve.
    Seems somebody got their panties in a wad over my statement that Trump did not win the majority vote.
    That is a fact, not some hyperbole from the radical right.
    Yes, he won the electoral collage vote, but the fact remains the majority of people voted against him.

As for the many tangled claims of media bias, then does the likes of Breibart, Daily Caller, Epoch Times, Gateway Pundit, etc., all report fairly and tell the truth ? Are only the news sources that speak out and challenge the president claims the ones accused of bias ?
    Maybe you should read this and compare the similarities between history and what is transpiring today.

THE PRESS IN THE THIRD REICH

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/conte...he-third-reich

As for that old talk about some chickens coming home to roost. I believe they got lost somewhere along the way. We've been hearing about those chicken for a long time.
    With just a short quick search I found that comment about chickens back into early 2018. Probably earlier then that if I wanted to look further.
    Like I said ... they are some slow moving chickens, or they got lost ...
    What is your infatuation with the Nazi's?? secret love or admiration?? The news sites you posted?? I would most likely trust their news before trusting the likes of the MSM.. And we all know which side they lean on..

Glad to see that you finally accepted the results of the election.. we all know it is not the popular votes that count.. the game has rules.. electoral college is it.. Been like that since the beginning..

As far as my comment "The chickens coming home to roost"?? well it has started and you were always quick to point out anyone indicted that was associated with the Trump campaign so it seems it is maybe you that has his panties in a wad..As far as being old talk?? Not so old anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
      Nothing wadded up here, except all the crying liberal leftist.
      Originally posted by crazy View Post
      What is your infatuation with the Nazi's?? secret love or admiration?? The news sites you posted?? I would most likely trust their news before trusting the likes of the MSM.. And we all know which side they lean on..

Glad to see that you finally accepted the results of the election.. we all know it is not the popular votes that count.. the game has rules.. electoral college is it.. Been like that since the beginning..

As far as my comment "The chickens coming home to roost"?? well it has started and you were always quick to point out anyone indicted that was associated with the Trump campaign so it seems it is maybe you that has his panties in a wad..As far as being old talk?? Not so old anymore..
      Hope them tight shorts don't restrict your breathing anymore then it already has.
      The fact is more people voted against Trump.

I'll sit back for a while and wait for those chickens to come home. By then I'll be a vegan.

Comment

Hope them tight shorts don't restrict your breathing anymore then it already has.

I'll sit back for a while and wait for those chickens to come home. By then I'll be a vegan.
        I would sit back and rest so you can continue your anti trump,nazi,and other leftist rant for another 4 years....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am not denying Clinton got more votes but in the end the one with the most electoral votes wins..Clinton didn't campaign in states she thought she had a lock.. If you take out one state,California,Trump would have won with a landslide..Trump played to win and he won.. If it was election by popular vote I think Trump would have changed his strategy and campaigned more in California...Either way you look at it Trump outsmarted Clinton..

As far as you sitting back waiting for the chickens to come home to roost??. You might want to go get some extra popcorn..I do believe it will get interesting before the election..Vegan?? Another lifestyle,are you ready for it?

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
            I would sit back and rest so you can continue your anti trump,nazi,and other leftist rant for another 4 years....

I am sure Google will supply him with many stories..I don't understand his infatuation with the Nazi's...

Comment

I am sure Google will supply him with many stories..I don't understand his infatuation with the Nazi's...
              It’s a leftist thing,trying to justify your thoughts.

Comment

I am not denying Clinton got more votes but in the end the one with the most electoral votes wins..Clinton didn't campaign in states she thought she had a lock.. If you take out one state,California,Trump would have won with a landslide..Trump played to win and he won.. If it was election by popular vote I think Trump would have changed his strategy and campaigned more in California...Either way you look at it Trump outsmarted Clinton..

As far as you sitting back waiting for the chickens to come home to roost??. You might want to go get some extra popcorn..I do believe it will get interesting before the election..Vegan?? Another lifestyle,are you ready for it?
                And who influences California?
                Illegal immigrants and Chinese imports.
                Good for California. Bad for America.
                You know China and the corporate and business world love labor with no rights to keep us all down.
                And neither Chinese nor illegal immigrants have our rights.
                Both used against us yet championed as a bleeding heart cause.
                A bleeding heart commie BS cause.

Comment

3 and half years of pure lying
                  https://youtu.be/SWXLk6eWQJc

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                    3 and half years of pure lying
                    https://youtu.be/SWXLk6eWQJc
                    [emoji22][emoji24][emoji22][emoji24][emoji22][emoji24] Why would that bother you lefties,that’s all you know.

Comment

Archie would say "get away from me you commie, pinko, meathead." LOL I see more hating on Trump from the left verses building up Biden and showing what good he would do. They cant find any credible thing except he need to have his brain examined //// ole sleepy joe. lol I dont understand how the left can be like they are against trump and trump supporters after your own establishment rail roaded Sanders a second time. And these are the people you want in office. ugh really?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                        Archie would say "get away from me you commie, pinko, meathead." LOL I see more hating on Trump from the left verses building up Biden and showing what good he would do. They cant find any credible thing except he need to have his brain examined //// ole sleepy joe. lol I dont understand how the left can be like they are against trump and trump supporters after your own establishment rail roaded Sanders a second time. And these are the people you want in office. ugh really?
                        You don't think there are republicans that regretted the decision to nominate Trump ?
                        From votevets.org, the Lincoln Project, 43 Alumni for Biden, Republican Voters Against Trump and maybe a few others, all these are republicans that have either tired of, or have become frustrated with Trump's incessant lying and manipulation of facts.

On this site alone, we endured years of the right wing hate perpetrated upon Obama. It does go both ways, but people only see what they want to see.
                        Neither side is being excused for the messages we now see on a daily basis.

I still get a chuckle when I read about sleepy joe or mentality failing joe.
                        Meanwhile, some folks can't seem to hear what your president says when it comes to a failing mental condition. "Covfefe" anyone ? Maybe a shot of bleach to cleanse us from the virus ? Careful though, drinking from a glass without using two hands is hard ...

Comment

What I am saying is we have 2 to vote for, Trump or Biden. As in the past with me I vote for the lesser of the evil if I can say it that way. I don't think of Trump like I did when he was running before he won.

What I tend to not like is any one trashing the systems that are in place from the founders. I do not trust anything the left media, Democrats in office anymore. We all know some old school Dems from the past. Every single one I talk to say the dems have gone way way to far left. It not the same party as it once was.

Tell me this to anyone on this site that is a Dem! If Sanders was the nominee I believe you would be all over this site supporting him, but since it is Biden its really quiet for his support. How come? Each of you know good and well that you dont even want Biden in office. I can not prove this but I believe it.

The majority vote came up again. Anyone who wants the ECS abandoned does not see the impact of that

The electoral college is a concept created by the framers of the Constitution at the Philadelphia convention in 1787. The framers saw it as a compromise between allowing highly populated areas to have excessive voting powers and letting Congress elect the president.
                          https://www.findlaw.com/voting/how-u...rce=google~ppc

The ECS was a compromise to make sure congress was not able to elect the president and make sure highly populated areas from haveing to much voting powers.

If it were by popular vote then every single politician would only campaign in the heavy populated areas and to hell with the rest of the country.

Look at the 2019 census. Its not hard to see what states would be campaigned in and the majority of the USA vote wouldn't me anything.
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_and_territories_of_the_United_State s_by_population

Comment

You don't think there are republicans that regretted the decision to nominate Trump ?
                            From votevets.org, the Lincoln Project, 43 Alumni for Biden, Republican Voters Against Trump and maybe a few others, all these are republicans that have either tired of, or have become frustrated with Trump's incessant lying and manipulation of facts.

On this site alone, we endured years of the right wing hate perpetrated upon Obama. It does go both ways, but people only see what they want to see.
                            Neither side is being excused for the messages we now see on a daily basis.

I still get a chuckle when I read about sleepy joe or mentality failing joe.
                            Meanwhile, some folks can't seem to hear what your president says when it comes to a failing mental condition. "Covfefe" anyone ? Maybe a shot of bleach to cleanse us from the virus ? Careful though, drinking from a glass without using two hands is hard ...
                            Those Republicans were thrown out by Trump. And they are trying to hold on. The irony is....that Trump attacked them for things that Democrats hated.....yet because Trump won....those Democrats now side with Bush Neocons and free trade freaks that destroyed unions and left us with no jobs. No good pay. No health insurance.
                            They sided with their enemies because their leaders lost to Trump.
                            Trump is not a GOP like we have known since Reagan came in. ....yet Dems have been convinced to side with Bush people.
                            Insanity if you ask me.
                            Trump wanted policies Dems wanted for years....and the GOP wouldn't allow....
                            But the Dems were too weak to beat them.

Comment

What I am saying is we have 2 to vote for, Trump or Biden. As in the past with me I vote for the lesser of the evil if I can say it that way. I don't think of Trump like I did when he was running before he won.

What I tend to not like is any one trashing the systems that are in place from the founders. I do not trust anything the left media, Democrats in office anymore. We all know some old school Dems from the past. Every single one I talk to say the dems have gone way way to far left. It not the same party as it once was.

Tell me this to anyone on this site that is a Dem! If Sanders was the nominee I believe you would be all over this site supporting him, but since it is Biden its really quiet for his support. How come? Each of you know good and well that you dont even want Biden in office. I can not prove this but I believe it.

The majority vote came up again. Anyone who wants the ECS abandoned does not see the impact of that

The ECS was a compromise to make sure congress was not able to elect the president and make sure highly populated areas from haveing to much voting powers.

If it were by popular vote then every single politician would only campaign in the heavy populated areas and to hell with the rest of the country.

Look at the 2019 census. Its not hard to see what states would be campaigned in and the majority of the USA vote wouldn't me anything.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_and_territories_of_the_United_State s_by_population

Certainly, this whole issue over electoral collage votes has drifted way far from anything I ever said.
                              Go back to post #5.
                              All I stated was Trump didn't win the majority vote.
                              I also stated in another post he did win the electoral vote.
                              That is all I said.

As for the comments about opposing republican groups that voice their opinion, against Trump. ( see post #28 )
                              Maybe those groups were glad to be "thrown out" by Trump.
                              Democrats are not siding with Bush, or republicans. They all have their own opinions. Just like anyone that posts here.
                              Collectively those opinions are against Trump policies, Trump morality and Trump nepotism, to name but a few.

Then the mention of the false god Reagan.
                              The president that fired union air traffic controllers. Under Reagan the debt tripled, corporations got another tax cut, Iran-Contra affair and the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any U.S. president. ( until possibly now )
                              Then let's move to G. W. Bush. The list of scandals is too long to list. What can be added except to say he brought the country to a economic crash landing.
                              Now we have Trump. We all know some of the crooks and criminals that have already been placed in jail. The country is experiencing a pandemic that we were told would just "blow away". The economy is crashing, the streets are in turmoil and people are divided.

That is why I will never vote republican, or for Trump. Every time a republican gets in office it's criminal activity time in the playhouse and the economy tanks.

Comment

Quiet? Should I be beating my chest? Sanders has been demonized as this whacko that is far left. Total that the right wing talking heads have been spouting for years. The clueless on this site to this day bring up all the "free" stuff that Bernie brings. This "stuff" are things we should receive in the first place rather than beg for it at our bankruptcy hearing.

Biden is moderate. Biden is not my first choice but his VP sure as hell is. I wanted her as an AG. How about a Michelle/Kamala ticket? Did that make your sphincter pucker a bit?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X