Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA Government Stops Buying Fully Gas Cars

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...237423024.html

I would hope that the UAW would think about not giving any political money or endorsements to politicians who have put the environmentalists over the GM UAW workers for this......Id say the environmentalists should pay their way and get their votes for them. GM workers have had a hard enough time competing against what comes through CA ports.

"Honda, Ford, BMW and Volkswagen have sided with California in the disagreement.

General Motors, Toyota, Mazda and Fiat Chrysler are aligning with the Trump administration in its attempt to undermine California’s regulatory power."

Re: CA Government Stops Buying Fully Gas Cars

Like everything else in this world, the consumer chooses to support, or reject, companies for many reasons.
    We, as consumers, use our cash as a voice to those that need to hear something.
    As for the UAW not using their money to support any candidate for any particular reason ...
    I'll be in favor of that when corporations can't use their money to support the criminals that hide behind politics.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
      https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...237423024.html

I would hope that the UAW would think about not giving any political money or endorsements to politicians who have put the environmentalists over the GM UAW workers for this......Id say the environmentalists should pay their way and get their votes for them. GM workers have had a hard enough time competing against what comes through CA ports.

"Honda, Ford, BMW and Volkswagen have sided with California in the disagreement.

General Motors, Toyota, Mazda and Fiat Chrysler are aligning with the Trump administration in its attempt to undermine California’s regulatory power."
      I totally back CA on this. Coming from the land of the worst smog in the country (at least when I lived there. Don't know about now), anything to help with cleaner air is all good.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
        I totally back CA on this. Coming from the land of the worst smog in the country (at least when I lived there. Don't know about now), anything to help with cleaner air is all good.
        California has been ahead of the ecological curve for decades. I wish some thought would be given to their lead in Utah as well.

I do believe I've sent both you and fxstc07 picture's of our beautiful mountains blocked out by the brown air in our valley.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X