Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Here is a opinion statement from a retired US Marine General. This man lays out what many of us know. Our President lacks any character or morals.

Here’s what retired Marine Corps commandant Gen. Krulak thinks about November’s election
    There is an axiom in the U.S. Marine Corps that states, “A good leader never leaves her dead and wounded on the battlefield.”
    Every Marine who goes in harm’s way and is either killed or wounded deserves to be brought home by fellow Marines with honor and respect — even if that return is on a hospital litter or in a flag-draped casket.

Our commander in chief has sorely tested that axiom.

As The Atlantic reported, the president applied the words “losers” and “suckers” to those who have given the last full measure to our country. He has questioned the intelligence of people who volunteered to protect and defend the Constitution rather than pursue higher paying jobs. These words are anathema to any good military leader, much less the commander in chief.

This November our nation will exercise the right to vote … a right protected by the men and women who have served. I know most Americans have already lined up behind a candidate, so I can only urge that those still deciding to remember that the world will be watching how we use that right. Are we still a nation that believes that character counts? Are we still guided by a strong moral compass?
    https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/opi...-the-election/

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
      Part 2 comes on at 9PM EST.
      Part 1 was good. Hopefully it is free.
      Beck? Faith in a narrator that sells out to anyone? What's next? Hannity is the second coming? Why not enlist Judas?

A snippet of history.......

"Among big-time national conservative talk-show hosts, Beck—who is tied with Levin for the third-largest listenership after Limbaugh and Hannity—was a rare exception. He didn’t just oppose Trump. He compared him to Hitler. He warned that Trump was a possible “extinction-level event” for American democracy and capitalism. In an attempt to defeat Trump, Beck campaigned during the primaries for Ted Cruz. Then, when Cruz endorsed Trump, Beck apologized for having supported him."

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...egrets/508763/

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
        Beck? Faith in a narrator that sells out to anyone? What's next? Hannity is the second coming? Why not enlist Judas?

A snippet of history.......

"Among big-time national conservative talk-show hosts, Beck—who is tied with Levin for the third-largest listenership after Limbaugh and Hannity—was a rare exception. He didn’t just oppose Trump. He compared him to Hitler. He warned that Trump was a possible “extinction-level event” for American democracy and capitalism. In an attempt to defeat Trump, Beck campaigned during the primaries for Ted Cruz. Then, when Cruz endorsed Trump, Beck apologized for having supported him."

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...egrets/508763/

He has alot of dirt on the Dems on this stuff with proof.
        You'd have to watch to see.
        All the supposed "fact-checkers" are linked. To the same money. Politifact is a sham. Owned by the left.
        I've not been a Beck fan. But this is what I've been seeing.
        The same covert actions that our Intel and Pentagon and politicians pulled to overthrow the Democratically elected government in Ukraine....they are pulling here.

Comment

This will be how am voting.....

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55627.htm

Comment

This is the guy the Teamsters Union wants as President?
            Pathetic.
            https://www.newarkpostonline.com/new...0b4cda02d.html
            Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

Dunn, who overturned his rig while swerving to avoid a collision, ran to the wrecked car and was the first to render assistance.

Police filed no charges against Dunn, who at that time lived in North East, Md. with his wife, Ruby, and their seven children.
            Biden told the crowd, “A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …”

“I just burst into tears,” Hamill said. “The story already is tragic enough, why did he have to sensationalize it by saying my father was drunk? My family is outraged.”
            I kept it at the 5 paragraph limit.
            I had to take a 1 question survey to get into link.
            Read the whole story.
            And people say Trump is a liar and out for himself.
            BS.

Comment

This is the guy the Teamsters Union wants as President?
              Pathetic.
              https://www.newarkpostonline.com/new...0b4cda02d.html

I kept it at the 5 paragraph limit.
              I had to take a 1 question survey to get into link.
              Read the whole story.
              And people say Trump is a liar and out for himself.
              BS.
              Trump IS a liar and out for himself. Nothing has changed there, that's for sure. 20,000 of them and counting......

It's an election year right? Digging up the dirt is at the forefront.

Has Biden embellished the story? It sure sounds like it. Is it any worse than what the Orange Offender Trump has produced? Hardly.

At the end of the day when we sort them out and weigh them. One scale bottoms out. That would be the current occupant of the white house.

Comment

Trump IS a liar and out for himself. Nothing has changed there, that's for sure. 20,000 of them and counting......

It's an election year right? Digging up the dirt is at the forefront.

Has Biden embellished the story? It sure sounds like it. Is it any worse than what the Orange Offender Trump has produced? Hardly.

At the end of the day when we sort them out and weigh them. One scale bottoms out. That would be the current occupant of the white house.

That article is dated 2008.
                And I'm sure it goes back farther. It happened in 1972.
                Borders is not selfish.
                Neither is tariffs which would keep our jobs here and enable better negotiations for unions.
                Deregulation is an open borders concept.
                The more allowed in...the lower the wages and standards.
                It's where and how the supply and demand theory is used against us.
                What Biden did with this accusing a trucker of being drunk for political attention and gain is not something a "nice" guy would do.
                Especially with no drunk driving charges being given to the driver who lived with their deaths the rest of hos life...ontop of probably knowing Biden was in newspapers and major TV telling everybody the driver was drunk.

Some might think that is lower than anything Trump has ever said.
                I must've missed Trumps lies on how terrible truck drivers are.
                Last edited by slavenomore; 09-29-2020, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Some might think that is lower than anything Trump has ever said.
                  I must've missed Trumps lies on how terrible truck drivers are.
                  Some might think that. Those persuaded to do so. Those choosing to ignore what they've seen or heard spewing from Trump's puckered orifice. But in reality, it's not worse.

We heard a Union official voice his opinion on policy and what did Trump do? He personally attacked him. Nothing new for Trump. A weak, petty, little man. The emperor has no clothes and America doesn't like what they see.

Has Trump lied about a trucker? I can't say for certain but he certainly has pissed on or lied about most everything and everyone else. Given the odds? There's a strong possibility Slave.

Comment

Some might think that. Those persuaded to do so. Those choosing to ignore what they've seen or heard spewing from Trump's puckered orifice. But in reality, it's not worse.

We heard a Union official voice his opinion on policy and what did Trump do? He personally attacked him. Nothing new for Trump. A weak, petty, little man. The emperor has no clothes and America doesn't like what they see.

Has Trump lied about a trucker? I can't say for certain but he certainly has pissed on or lied about most everything and everyone else. Given the odds? There's a strong possibility Slave.

1972 in Delaware there's a good chance that driver was a Teamster.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nazi-goebbels/

The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA), the country’s oldest pro-Israel organization, has demanded that the Anti-Defamation League speak out against Joe Biden for comparing President Donald Trump to a Nazi leader.

Biden compared Trump to Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels on Saturday during an interview on MSNBC. It was the second time he has done so. (Biden also used antisemitic language in 2014, referring to predatory lenders as “Shylocks.”)

The Republican Jewish Coalition demanded that Biden apologize, as did retired Democrat state legislator Dov Hikind of New York, saying that Biden had “desecrated” the memory of the six million Jews murdered by Nazis in the Holocaust.

In a statement, ZOA President Morton A. Klein said that Biden “attempted to liken Nobel Peace Prize nominee President Donald Trump to a chief instigator of the mass murder of six million innocent Jews and millions of other innocents. Biden’s offensive, ludicrous analogy diminishes the Nazis’ immorality and the horrors that the Nazis perpetrated. Biden should retract his false analogy and profusely apologize.”

Klein also noted that Biden had launched his campaign with a lie about what Trump said about neo-Nazis in Charlottesville in August 2017, omitting the fact that Trump had specifically condemned neo-Nazis. (Biden has repeated the lie — the “very fine people hoax” — since.)
                      Last edited by slavenomore; 09-29-2020, 08:37 PM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/bDlgU0hzJJU

Comment

https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/delawa...was-a-student/
                          Delaware State University denies Biden was a student after claim he ‘got started’ there
                          Delaware State University has denied that Joe Biden has ever been a student there — after the presidential candidate’s claim that he “got started” at the historically black college.

The 77-year-old Democrat made his claim while praising historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) during a town hall event last October before the South Carolina Democratic primary, video shows.

“I got started out of a HBCU, Delaware State,” he told pupils at Wilson High School in Florence, which was founded in 1866 by the Freedmen’s Bureau for black children seeking an education.
                          No malarkey here.

Comment

Watch the debate?
                            Total embarrasment.
                            Unions should have stood with Trump from day one.
                            Union over party.
                            And that party is gone...just like Joe is gone.

Comment

1972 in Delaware there's a good chance that driver was a Teamster.
                              Speculation or fact? 1972 in Delaware there's a good chance that a mandatory sobriety test for a driver involved in an accident didn't exist either.

Comment

Watch the debate?
                                Total embarrasment.
                                Unions should have stood with Trump from day one.
                                Union over party.
                                And that party is gone...just like Joe is gone.
                                Yes, total embarrassment. Unions should have run from Trump from day one.

Moderator Chris Wallace to Trump as he repeatedly interrupts Biden: “Your campaign agreed that both sides would get 2 minute answers uninterrupted … why don’t you observe what your campaign agreed to?” Biden: “He never keeps his word.”

Comment

Working...
                                X