Another great ABF driver !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great ABF driver !

This linehaul driver has won the Arkansas Driver of the Year award.
    Congratulations Dave Hall.

ABF trucker named Arkansas Driver of the Year
    A driver for ABF Freight was recently named driver of the year by the Arkansas Trucking Association.
    Dave Hall was recognized Aug. 17 by the association at its annual Safety Awards Luncheon during its Annual Business Conference Vendor Showcase in Rogers, Arkansas.
    Hall has been an ABF linehaul driver for five years, and has driven over 3 million accident-free miles in his 32 years in the industry. He won the 2019 Grand Champion title at the Arkansas Truck Driving Championship. He also won first place in the 5-axle class at last year’s National Truck Driving Championships in Pittsburgh.
    https://www.truckersnews.com/abf-tru...r-of-the-year/

Re: Another great ABF driver !

I know for a fact that another great driver was recognized at the local level.

Tiredseat was awarded the title of "Biggest Pain in the " by his TM. Congratulations on that revered title. You earned it!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
      I know for a fact that another great driver was recognized at the local level.

Tiredseat was awarded the title of "Biggest Pain in the " by his TM. Congratulations on that revered title. You earned it!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
      Just for couple more months. It’s been an honor keeping the many TM’s we’ve had in line. Seems as every time we got a new TM I didn’t even have to introduce myself as they already knew me

Comment

Originally posted by tiredseat View Post
        Just for couple more months. It’s been an honor keeping the many TM’s we’ve had in line. Seems as every time we got a new TM I didn’t even have to introduce myself as they already knew me
        Tiredseat hurry up the club of everyday is Saturday awaits you. Five months for me now and it is great. Good Luck Brother.

Comment

Well tiredseat... this post was 3 months old so if you are retired now... congratulations my Brother and best wishes for a long... heathy... prosperous and happy life because you sure earned and deserve it!!!

Comment

October 31 was my last day and now I’m starting to get used to not going to work every day but time will tell. After 42 years in a truck that’s kind of weird not doing anything but like I said hopefully I’ll get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

October 31 was my last day and now I’m starting to get used to not going to work every day but time will tell. After 42 years in a truck that’s kind of weird not doing anything but like I said hopefully I’ll get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Welcome to the seven day weekend club..

Comment

Working...
              X