They're go to make sure your vote is worthless

Iowa's caucusgoers have a new place to vote: Overseas
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...20/4620445002/

Re: Iowa's caucusgoers have a new place to vote: Overseas

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
    They're go to make sure your vote is worthless

Iowa's caucusgoers have a new place to vote: Overseas
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...20/4620445002/
    How many hours since the polls closed?? Still no results. Must be changing results because maybe Bernie did better than expected. What a joke. To put a new system in that wasn't even vetted. Who knows maybe the Russians are running it.

Comment

I was seeing these results last night. Joke? Like measures to prevent election tampering/hacking that were killed in the Republican Senate?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
        I was seeing these results last night. Joke? Like measures to prevent election tampering/hacking that were killed in the Republican Senate?

That's with 2% of the vote tally in. This morning everyone was a zero. But even if yours is correct Bernie would be in the lead. That just maybe where the problem lies. The DNC doesn't seem to want Bernie to win.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          That's with 2% of the vote tally in. This morning everyone was a zero. But even if yours is correct Bernie would be in the lead. That just maybe where the problem lies. The DNC doesn't seem to want Bernie to win.
          Is that the latest conspiracy being pushed?

Comment

Seems as always if you don't want to believe something you always call it a conspiracy theory. Better to be more informed. And here is another story for you to debunk..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/app...inton-campaign

.The app that was supposed to help the Iowa Democratic Party quickly report Monday's caucus results – but contributed to confusion and a muddled result as campaigns were in an uproar – is linked to Hillary Clinton campaign veterans.

Shadow, a tech firm that describes itself as a group that creates "a permanent advantage for progressive campaigns and causes through technology," is the company that created the Iowa Democratic Party's app, according to The New York Times. At least the COO, CEO, CTO and a senior product manager at Shadow all worked for the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, according to LinkedIn profiles.
            And we all know just how much love there is between Hillary and Bernie.

Comment

Seems as always if you don't want to believe something you always call it a conspiracy theory. Better to be more informed. And here is another story for you to debunk..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/app...inton-campaign

And we all know just how much love there is between Hillary and Bernie.
              Seems by nothing more than asking a simple question always receives such an intellectually demeaning reply.

Comment

Seems by nothing more than asking a simple question always receives such an intellectually demeaning reply.

what? with having half your posts filtered out.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
                  what? with having half your posts filtered out.
                  Posts are cleared when the moderators have the time to view your comments and/or rule violations.
                  If a post was deleted, it was for a violation. Learn the rules.
                  We are all volunteers and can't be expected to be on site 24 hours a day.
                  fxstc07 - mod.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                    Posts are cleared when the moderators have the time to view your comments and/or rule violations.
                    If a post was deleted, it was for a violation. Learn the rules.
                    We are all volunteers and can't be expected to be on site 24 hours a day.
                    fxstc07 - mod.
                    Why do some members posts have to be cleared while others posts go on right away??

Comment

That seems more on how you interpret it. With you it does seem most of the time to be negative. .

Comment

Dems say they are gonna release 50% of voter returns by 5PM . The other 50% Russia has.

Comment

This is ridiculous. Almost like Hoffa or YRC or UPS or ABF or FedEx or XPO......are in charge of the Iowa count.
                          Over 15 hours late on the count.
                          3rd world democracy in action.

Comment

Dems say they are gonna release 50% of voter returns by 5PM . The other 50% Russia has.

Comment

What part??.That the 50% being released by 5 PM?? Or that the Russians have the other 50% ?? Yeah one could be considered a conspiracy but you have to smarter that a 5th grader to figure what one. Where do you stand?

Comment

Working...
                              X