X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    So many have chosen "sides".
    Like this opinion articles says, politics is not a team sport.

Politics is not a team sport — it’s about America

https://labortribune.com/opinion-pol...about-america/
    Please,don't insult my intelligence...This post was nothing more then appealing to people's 'Emotions',and that's it...Nothing more than a ''Distraction'',a ''Diversion'' to the ''FACTS'' I posted about the absolute corruption of Biden,Pelosi,and the DNC...I am so sick of these 'Kumbaya' opinion pieces that BOTH parties roll out every 4 years to distract the public...Not one SENTENCE...Not one WORD...Not one SYLLABLE about the ''FACTS'' I just posted on this thread...Nothing but 'Emotion'...Don't make this about Trump...It's about Biden/Harris,Pelosi,and the 'Politics' of ''CORRUPTION'' and ''BETRAYAL'' that is the DNC!!!!!...Read on,another Truth to Power article about ''POLITICS''...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55629.htm

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
      Please,don't insult my intelligence.
      This is an "opinion" article written by William Enyart, who is a former U.S. Congressman for Illinois’ 12th District and retired two-star general with 35 years in the military serving in the U.S. Air Force, ultimately serving as Adjutant General of Illinois commanding both the Illinois Army and Air National Guard. He started his working life as a member of UAW Local 145, Montgomery, Ill, where he and his father both worked for Caterpillar Tractor Co.

If that is insulting to you, I suggest you don't read what others have to say.
      I will do likewise.

Comment

This is an "opinion" article written by William Enyart, who is a former U.S. Congressman for Illinois’ 12th District and retired two-star general with 35 years in the military serving in the U.S. Air Force, ultimately serving as Adjutant General of Illinois commanding both the Illinois Army and Air National Guard. He started his working life as a member of UAW Local 145, Montgomery, Ill, where he and his father both worked for Caterpillar Tractor Co.

If that is insulting to you, I suggest you don't read what others have to say.
        I will do likewise.
        As I've stated,a distraction and diversion from the 'subject and topic on hand'...and besides,it's all about ''IDEOLOGY'',and that's the main problem now...

An ideology is a set of ideas or convictions that become so inflexible they can't adapt to changing realities or necessary actions...This set of ideas can come to replace a person's grasp of reality and make them unable to respond to realities inconsistent with their ideology...

Ideologies begin as ways of understanding things,but soon become resistant to evaluation or examination,preventing people from questioning or considering various alternatives...

Once people latch onto an ideology,they are very reluctant to give it up,reconsider or be objective about other ideas or perspectives...At this point ideologies become subjective,based on EMOTION,rather objective rationality...

If the ideology prevents one from seeing clearly and being able to come to grips with reality,it doesn't matter very much which ideology a person latches onto...Red-Team/Blue Team...Extreme Left-Extreme Right,whatever,subjective ideologies can blind anyone to objective reality...That's what comes of letting ideology replace an ''OPEN MIND''....Just 'my' humble opinion of course...

Comment

That's what comes of letting ideology replace an ''OPEN MIND''....Just 'my' humble opinion of course...
          I have an "open mind", and in my opinion, and from extensive reading, I have come to the conclusion that a immoral, egotistical, narcissistic con-man has fooled some people into thinking he ( and his corrupt family ) will be a better choice to run this country.
          If the last 3 and half years is any indication ...
          Riot's in the streets.
          Economy and unemployment in the dumps.
          Hate and division among regular Americans ... all over the country.

On the plus side, the corporations got a great tax break.
          The wealthy also received an enormous gift from the IRS.
          The courts have now been packed with conservative Trump supporters.

Biden/Harris 2020 No More Lies !

Comment

I have an "open mind", and in my opinion, and from extensive reading, I have come to the conclusion that a immoral, egotistical, narcissistic con-man has fooled some people into thinking he ( and his corrupt family ) will be a better choice to run this country.
            Riot's in the streets.

Biden lied his whole 47 years...hes just a much nicer immoral, egotistical, narcissistic conman......to be able to fool everybody for 47 years makes him even more a conman than you think Trump is.

Democrat and AntiTrump political operatives and the media have staged and promoted these riots and protests to attack Trump and gain votes....their main goal is to satisfy top dollar Democrat donors by gaining votes needed....they don't care about the people in the streets whose lives are at risk amongst their animals.
            Last edited by slavenomore; 10-18-2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

https://freebeacon.com/national-secu...al-imperative/

NATIONAL SECURITY
              Joe Biden to Authoritarian Chinese President: U.S. Only Supports Human Rights As ‘Political Imperative’
              Also told Xi Jinping that this ‘doesn’t make us better or worse’ than China
              Vice President Joe Biden once told Chinese President Xi Jinping that U.S. leaders only support human rights as a matter of political optics, and that this makes the United States no better than China, according to a new New Yorker profile of Jinping.
              Biden told me that Xi asked him why the U.S. put "so much emphasis on human rights." Biden replied to Xi, "No President of the United States could represent the United States were he not committed to human rights," and went on, "If you don’t understand this, you can’t deal with us. President Barack Obama would not be able to stay in power if he did not speak of it. So look at it as a political imperative. It doesn’t make us better or worse. It’s who we are. You make your decisions. We’ll make ours."
              The Wall Street Journal editorial board noted that Jinping has severely punished political dissent, becoming China’s most authoritarian leader since Mao Zedong
              Amid all of this Mr. Xi and his government have faced little challenge from Washington. That is consistent with Hillary Clinton’s 2009 statement that human rights can’t be allowed to "interfere" with diplomacy on issues such as the economy and the environment. Mr. Obama tried walking that back months later, telling the United Nations that democracy and human rights aren’t "afterthoughts." But his Administration’s record—and now Mr. Biden’s testimony—prove otherwise.
              Vote for Joe. Him and his son and a bunch of Dems and Lincoln Project NeverTrumps need to get more wealth as they ship our industries over there.
              Strange how the TPP isn't even brought up.
              He will pick up where Obama left off on that...no doubt at all...as quickly as he can....to make himself and his real buddies richer at our expense....after he cons you out of your vote.
              $15/hour McDonald's jobs and Wal-Mart jobs await our young people with Joe.
              Why would anybody want that? Unless you are a wealthy investor using Chinese Communist and third world labor.

Comment

Some people see clearly. Others are shrouded in a cloud of deception and hate.

More Than 1,600 Faith Leaders Endorse Joe Biden for President
                More than 1,600 faith leaders from coast to coast Friday announced their endorsement of Joe Biden in what is the largest group of clergy to endorse a Democratic candidate for president in modern history.
                The endorsements, compiled and announced by the faith group Vote Common Good, come from a cross-section of religious denominations, with the vast majority from Catholics, evangelicals and mainline Protestants—closely watched faith communities in the run up to the November election.
                Prominent endorsers include Billy Graham’s granddaughter, Jerushah Duford; High Priest at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Elder Steven Lindsey; former General Secretary of the National Council of Churches Dr. Michael Kinnamon; and Episcopal Church Bishop Gene Robinson. Notable religious scholars are also among those endorsing Biden, including the Presidents of Calvin University, Eastern University, and the Claremont School of Theology, and many prominent Christian voices.
                See full list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...7no/edit#gid=0

https://www.votecommongood.com/more-...for-president/

Comment

Another republican that sees Trump for what he is. Once again Trump continues to add fuel to his comments about the Seal Team raid that took out Osama bin Laden claiming some conspiracy nonsense.

Former top special operations commander who oversaw bin Laden raid says he voted for Biden
                  Retired Navy Adm. William McRaven, the former head of US Special Operations Command who oversaw the successful raid that killed Osama bin Laden, said he is voting for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
                  "Truth be told, I am a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, small-government, strong-defense and a national-anthem-standing conservative," McRaven wrote in a Wall Street Journal op-ed published Monday. "But, I also believe that black lives matter, that the Dreamers deserve a path to citizenship, that diversity and inclusion are essential to our national success, that education is the great equalizer, that climate change is real and that the First Amendment is the cornerstone of our democracy."
                  McRaven, who said he went to the polls in Texas this week, argued that the US needs a president "who understands the importance of American leadership, at home and abroad."
                  "We need a leader of integrity whose decency and sense of respect reflects the values we expect from our president. We need a president for all Americans, not just half of America," he wrote.
                  https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/polit...oe-biden-2020/

Comment

Riot's in the streets.

Your response is the perfect example of my ideology post,and you don't even realize it...'Open mind' when it comes to Trump...'Closed Mind' when it comes to Biden...You DEFEND Biden,by ATTACKING Trump...Because you know damn well you can't defend Biden's record as a 47 year corrupt politician...All the articles and links I posted about Biden's corruption and not one sentence,word,syllable,or link disputing or condemning any of it...And those articles and links are not from Breitbart,not from Fox,but from ''Left-Wing'' web-sites...I get it,your ok with the Biden corruption as long as it's not the Trump corruption because it fits your narrative and ''IDEOLOGY''...You can't even ADMIT that Biden is corrupt...We never hear ONE WORD in corporate media about Biden's 47 year accomplishments for Working Class Americans,because there is none...Instead of ''FACTS'',what do we get?...Lunch Bucket Joe,after 47 years of corruption,has 'finally' got a ''VISION'',just think of the ''POSSIBILITIES''...And then we get your endless posts about who is endorsing Biden which is nothing more then deflection,diversion,and distraction...I don't care if the Pope is endorsing Biden,means nothing because Joe Biden is a lying,racist,corrupt career war-mongering politician...Here,more Truth to Power!!!!

https://www.blackagendareport.com/fr...upreme-failure

Here's another article that speaks Truth to Power...Come on people,use your critical thinking skills...How many times have I stated on this web-site...''FOLLOW THE MONEY''...Why do you think Wall St. is 'donating' 5 times as much money to the Biden campaign then to Trump's campaign,as well as many other corporation's?...Because they know,just like what Biden's been doing for the past 47 years,he's telling his SHEEP exactly what they want to hear,with absolutely no intention of following through...After all,it's been working like a CHARM for all of those 47 years...Trump is unpredictable...Trump is a loose cannon...Trump is a danger to them because of his 'Populism'...Trump puts an ugly face on empire...Most importantly,Trump doesn't NEED their Money...They'd much prefer a smiling face corporate stooge,water-boy,and puppet like Joe Biden...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/25/busin...ons/index.html

There's more...much more...''FOLLOW THE MONEY''

https://www.salon.com/2020/03/11/nev...biden_partner/

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...d-comcast-blue

https://truthout.org/articles/biden-...sting-lawyers/

Comment

Your response is the perfect example of my ideology post,and you don't even realize it...'Open mind' when it comes to Trump...'Closed Mind' when it comes to Biden.
                      There's more...much more...''FOLLOW THE MONEY''
                      I guess you didn't understand what I said.
                      I'll repeat it again.
                      I have come to the conclusion that a immoral, egotistical, narcissistic con-man has fooled some people into thinking he ( and his corrupt family ) will be a better choice to run this country.

Please vote for whoever you like or want. I will do the same.

Comment

Now, after my lecture from another member, I will once again post why some people and organizations will vote for Biden.

Why American unions are backing Biden
                        A half century ago, American unions were a force to be reckoned with. But in recent decades, union membership has plummeted. The reason for that is primarily the employers’ war against workers, using tactics both legal and illegal to bust unions and to deny workers their basic human right to join and form a trade union.

Under the rule of the Republican party, it has gotten much worse, with public sector unions being the target of relentless attacks.

Here’s what the Biden campaign says: their candidate “strongly supports the Protecting the Right to Organize Act’s (PRO Act) provisions instituting financial penalties on companies that interfere with workers’ organizing efforts, including firing or otherwise retaliating against workers. Biden will go beyond the PRO Act by enacting legislation to impose even stiffer penalties on corporations and to hold company executives personally liable when they interfere with organizing efforts, including criminally liable when their interference is intentional.”

The Democratic Party platform could not be clearer about this: “Democrats will prioritize passing the PRO Act and restoring workers’ rights, including the right to launch secondary boycotts. We will repeal so-called ‘right to work’ laws that undermine worker power.”
                        https://www.ericlee.info/blog/?p=2046

Comment

Joe Biden uses our government to enrich himself and his family. No different than the wealthy sellout investors the left detested... Very dangerous when our VP was making deals for himself with the Communist Chinese.....but he doesn't care.
                          You really think a guy like this is gonna represent America or our workers when he is investing and profiting off of the Communist Chinese? You're lying to yourself and putting our economic and national security at extreme risk. This broke this week:
                          https://youtu.be/aiiSq7toqlQ

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/

https://nypost.com/2020/10/21/hunter...-probe-report/

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/email-...harris-report/

An email sent by Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s brother Jim to Hunter Biden and others regarding a potential business venture with a now-bankrupt Chinese conglomerate included the name of Biden’s vice presidential running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, according to a report.

The email, dated May 15, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, is not related to the laptop or hard drive belonging to Hunter Biden that was first reported on by The Post, according to the network.

In the correspondence, Jim Biden shares a list of “key domestic contacts for phase one target projects” for the venture with CEFC China Energy Co.

The list included prominent Democratic names such as Sens. Harris of California, Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, Dianne Feinstein of California and Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe and others.
                          Last edited by slavenomore; 10-24-2020, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Here are some facts on why Donald Trump must go.

Our future is at stake – vote accordingly
                            The Nov. 3 election will be the most consequential vote in our lifetimes; it will define the future of American democracy as we’ve known it and has the potential – given our political polarization and the President’s claims of election rigging even before the votes are counted – of tearing apart our nation.
                            It’s also the clearest sign I’ve seen of how far our government has moved away from political balance and compromise – the lynchpins of our Democracy.
                            This is where we are. Our nation is in the midst of a public health crisis and economic catastrophe, and the president is flailing about trying to find a way to leverage your tax dollars to buy your votes.
                            Brothers and Sisters, if you ever needed to understand why this president does not deserve to be re-elected, how he has quietly, sometimes secretly, acted against our best interests, please review this Special Section and read two critical stories that spell it out:

50 ways Donald Trump has hurt workers and their families, details how this president has worked against you, your family, your union – issues that affect your future as American workers. https://labortribune.com/50-ways-don...heir-families/

The ABC’s of why employers support Trump, which looks at how this president has benefitted bosses, international corporations, drug companies and Wall Street, and why they are spending millions to re-elect him. https://labortribune.com/the-abcs-of...support-trump/
                            https://labortribune.com/one-mans-vi...e-accordingly/

Comment

I thought this was the Biden/Harris thread.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                                I thought this was the Biden/Harris thread.
                                It is.
                                Here is one paragraph in case you missed it.

These are the facts, and they are devastating. They are the reasons we must elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as president and vice president.
                                Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X