Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaprenick: "We Reject Your Celebration Of White Supremacy"

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...ite-supremacy/
    Colin Kaepernick took to Twitter on Independence Day to deliver a strong rebuke to the celebration of the nation’s founding.

According to Kaepernick, America has “dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized” blacks for centuries. He further called the celebrations commemorating the nation’s founding a “celebration of white supremacy.”
    He and those who agree with him have the freedom to leave, as far as I'm concerned.
    He is so oppressed that he probably played a recreational game/sport in his youth. Then got into college and then got a job right out of college making hundreds of thousands to millions playing a game.
    He really should take his spoiled butt elsewhere...I don't watch football much anymore anyways but I'm done watching....let their salaries drop to trucking pay.

Re: Kaprenick: "We Reject Your Celebration Of White Supremacy"

To silently make more than a slight ripple in the water sure has opened the eyes of many. Some will understand, some will condemn his protest. I may or may not agree with him, but I support his right to protest and his hope for "Liberation for all."

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 222lifer; 07-05-2020, 07:54 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
      To silently make more than a slight ripple in the water sure has opened the eyes of many. Some will understand, some will condemn his protest. I may or may not agree with him, but I support his right to protest and his hope for "Liberation for all."

We agree!! He does have the right to protest.. But when one protests the whole idea is to persuade others to your cause. He, IMO has divided the country much more.. I do not agree with his kneeling..The flag represents all of us as equals..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        We agree!! He does have the right to protest.. But when one protests the whole idea is to persuade others to your cause. He, IMO has divided the country much more.. I do not agree with his kneeling..The flag represents all of us as equals..
        Don't you mean the flag that's supposed to represent us all as equals? After all, that was his protest......

Comment

I say defund school sports.
          No taxes for huge insurance. No million dollar stadiums and gyms. No bussing to games. No uniforms or equipment. No need for band and expenses that go with it. No expenses for cheerleading.
          Cut all that and maybe the budgets can be paid for education.......and if tax money is involved with the same at colleges....cut that too.
          Sports and entertainment are not " essential"....as governor Wolf would define it.

Comment

Don't you mean the flag that's supposed to represent us all as equals? After all, that was his protest......

The white supremacists that he hates with what seems to be some kind of mental illness, are the ones who paved the way for him to live the very spoiled life that he lived.

Comment

These guys get it. Too bad our media are such lowlifes.
              https://youtu.be/K8JGNChUVzk

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                These guys get it. Too bad our media are such lowlifes.
                https://youtu.be/K8JGNChUVzk
                Way more truth between these two guys in 7:46 than in 100 episodes of the Lincoln forum.Washed up kaepernick couldn't carry their water.

Comment

The white supremacists that he hates with what seems to be some kind of mental illness, are the ones who paved the way for him to live the very spoiled life that he lived.
                  I never realized Washington and Jefferson spent any time on the gridiron? His grievances are legitimate in his eyes along with others and those mentioned made sure he had a platform to air those grievances.

Taking that knee knowing the backlash took courage. I respect his activism and hope he finds peace in what he does with his voice.

One thing I do know is the amount of money, time, and effort that went into where he is today. Quite a sacrifice that started many years ago. As a parent and grandparent of high school and college athletes it requires serious discipline and diligence. I would hate to see all forms of these activities driven from schools. Problems associated with idle time does tend to expand.....

Comment

IMO These athletes,movie stars and other clowns that use their so-called professions to promote their own agenda are sickening.They have no more knowledge of current affairs then most common men and women,all they have is a platform which most all other people don't have.
                    White Supremacy is no more than a catch phrase,slogan for these race baiters to use to promote their social agenda.

Comment

I never realized Washington and Jefferson spent any time on the gridiron? His grievances are legitimate in his eyes along with others and those mentioned made sure he had a platform to air those grievances.

Taking that knee knowing the backlash took courage. I respect his activism and hope he finds peace in what he does with his voice.

One thing I do know is the amount of money, time, and effort that went into where he is today. Quite a sacrifice that started many years ago. As a parent and grandparent of high school and college athletes it requires serious discipline and diligence. I would hate to see all forms of these activities driven from schools. Problems associated with idle time does tend to expand.....

Well they can use that platform to air grievances. But many are quitting watching and the pay rate is dropping
                      And don't be surprised if sports budgets at schools and colleges begin being targeted for major cuts.
                      People don't watch sports to hear offensive political stances.
                      He has wrecked the game for his selfish activism imo.
                      I've never been a big patriot flag waver because they sold out the unions and working class years ago. But if the anthem is tradition I figure they stick too it. The guy had a $21 million dollar contract. He is not oppressed . And he had a contract with Nike who uses Chinese Communist labor. He should look at the numbers of how whites and all races are under his pay scale. And maybe appreciate the pay he got in this country.
                      Last edited by slavenomore; 07-06-2020, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Well they can use that platform to air grievances. But many are quitting watching and the pay rate is dropping
                        And don't be surprised if sports budgets at schools and colleges begin being targeted for major cuts.
                        People don't watch sports to hear offensive political stances.
                        He has wrecked the game for his selfish activism imo.
                        I've never been a big patriot flag waver because they sold out the unions and working class years ago. But if the anthem is tradition I figure they stick too it. The guy had a $21 million dollar contract. He is not oppressed . And he had a contract with Nike who uses Chinese Communist labor. He should look at the numbers of how whites and all races are under his pay scale. And maybe appreciate the pay he got in this country.
                        Putting his money where his mouth is. Along with others....

https://www.sportscasting.com/how-mu...ver-the-years/

"Selfish" is the word used to describe a person's actions that were obviously a "selfless" act of courage?

Some choose to ignore an injustice rather than face it head on. Ignoring the problem isn't the answer.

Comment

Putting his money where his mouth is. Along with others....

https://www.sportscasting.com/how-mu...ver-the-years/

"Selfish" is the word used to describe a person's actions that were obviously a "selfless" act of courage?

Some choose to ignore an injustice rather than face it head on. Ignoring the problem isn't the answer.

I agree that ignoring the problem is not the answer. But many do not agree on what the real problems may be.

Comment

Analysis: The Disney Co. is now in business with Colin Kaepernick. That says more about him than it does about Disney.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...-blm-kneeling/

Comment

Analysis: The Disney Co. is now in business with Colin Kaepernick. That says more about him than it does about Disney.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...-blm-kneeling/

All it shows is Disney doesnt have a set to call their own.Coddling of a clown, maybe afraid the crud that associates with him will burn them down.Time will tell, who is right or wrong.The NFL is already going to take a huge hit this year with the chinese virus, probably more fallout with bending over and kissing this guys azz.My guess is that the people that support these corporations are going to have a lot to say about their decisions of backing kaepernick and his blm hoodlums.

Comment

Working...
                              X