Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOC and her mouth again :P:

AOC Says Christianity Should Be Ignored As “Superstitious Nonsense”

Democrats are prominent for being unfriendly to Christianity. They do all that they can to pardon our feelings as adroit or stupid and they won’t recognize Jesus into their lives. Also, they are every now and again known to endeavor to pass laws that are in direct conflict with our Christian points of view.
    https://journal3.collierdaily.com/ao...ious-nonsense/

what a nut, why? she got to smack talk this?

Re: AOC and her mouth again :P:

Every time she opens her pie hole she proves again what a moron she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Before the virus was here there was a lot of talk local here that the Dems were gonna redistrict and eliminate her district.. Haven't heard anything about it lately.. They were still pissed for her losing the Amazon deal..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
          Every time she opens her pie hole she proves again what a moron she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Let me get this straight so there's no mis-understanding...Moron???...You,of all people,shouldn't be calling anyone a moron,let alone a defenseless woman...But than again,it speaks volumes about your lack of intelligence and class...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez graduated Cum Laude from Boston University College of Arts and Sciences with a B.A. in 2011,majoring in international relations and economics...Her work as a bartender,covering 18 hour shifts,was done to aid her mother avoid foreclosure on their home...AOC was born in the Bronx,she and her family lived there until she was five years old when they moved to a modest home in Westchester...

Her father was an architect,but he died in 2008...AOC was living and working in the Bronx when he died...Her mother had to return to work driving a bus and cleaning houses...And that's when AOC took a second job bartending to help her mother pay the mortgage on the Westchester home...

Disagreeing on issues and politics is a justifiable reason for comment...Ad Hominem attacks on defenseless woman often presented as a substitute for meaningful discussion,are quite another matter...

Comment

All I get in that link is the story title...amd then it goes to "You are the winner of the 5 millionth Google search" or some BS like that.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              Nice,very thought provoking,how long did it take you to come up with this?...I know,I know,it's just a joke...Bull...This is the mentality of Trump's base...Fox news and all conservatives love to hate AOC,she's a new 'boogeyman' or woman,as it were...They can distract their less than educated fearful audience with a middle class working Latina woman,who had the audacity to get an education while waiting tables and bartending,and then getting elected to Congress...Who does she think she is after all?...She is the ideal 'punch sideways' target for them...While the real danger is that narcissistic,grifter,and lying con-man squatting in the oval office,running roughshod over our democracy,rights,and reputation around the world,and doing the most harm to Working Class Americans...Here's an article by an Irish columnist depicting how the rest of the world views the United States of America...Don't look over here,look over at that uppity woman in the Bronx!!!!!!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55115.htm

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                Let me get this straight so there's no mis-understanding...Moron???...You,of all people,shouldn't be calling anyone a moron,let alone a defenseless woman...But than again,it speaks volumes about your lack of intelligence and class...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez graduated Cum Laude from Boston University College of Arts and Sciences with a B.A. in 2011,majoring in international relations and economics...Her work as a bartender,covering 18 hour shifts,was done to aid her mother avoid foreclosure on their home...AOC was born in the Bronx,she and her family lived there until she was five years old when they moved to a modest home in Westchester...

Her father was an architect,but he died in 2008...AOC was living and working in the Bronx when he died...Her mother had to return to work driving a bus and cleaning houses...And that's when AOC took a second job bartending to help her mother pay the mortgage on the Westchester home...

Disagreeing on issues and politics is a justifiable reason for comment...Ad Hominem attacks on defenseless woman often presented as a substitute for meaningful discussion,are quite another matter...
                Thanks for all your intellectual statements,doesnt change her status or yours.As far as intelligence and class you and her are on the same level.
                By your posts there is no shortage of name calling and denigrating of all that dont agree with your politics.Lay it on, its what you do best .
                Last edited by 1484-1075; 05-12-2020, 06:21 AM.

Comment

wizard this thread is about AOC and her comments on Christianity and not the whole political issues. Its just crazy that it is ok to smack talk Christianity in America but when Christianity talks back they are labeled as racist, intolerant, when they are the most intolerant people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                    wizard this thread is about AOC and her comments on Christianity and not the whole political issues. Its just crazy that it is ok to smack talk Christianity in America but when Christianity talks back they are labeled as racist, intolerant, when they are the most intolerant people.
                    She has a serious desire to be the Pope of the latest "superstitions" imo.
                    If if only she could get rid of the beliefs which are 2000 years older than her.

I don't read much about her because most story titles cover that she is very immature and somehow gets alot of attention.

I wonder if she ever publicly states that Judaism, Hinuism, Buddhism, Islamor any other tribal type beliefs are superstions ?
                    Or is it just the one that will totally destroy her when provoked, that she is concerned about.
                    I thought she is a " saint" of respecting people's beliefs and cultures...guess not...just another shyster
                    She must have dreams of being on house sized posters all over a nation......just like Xi. Or Stalin or Mao.

She is very jealous of all the buildings (churches)and books and attention referring to the name of Jesus Christ.
                    Doesn't the world see how she is so right....and how Jesus Christ and all of his followers have been so wrong for 2000 years?
                    If only somebody's listen and send her money like they do on them " send me your money" Church programs.
                    Hopefully the Church of AOC will be forgotten in 2 years......it will never make 2000...The sooner she's gone, the better imo.
                    Last edited by slavenomore; 05-12-2020, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                      Nice,very thought provoking,how long did it take you to come up with this?...I know,I know,it's just a joke...Bull...This is the mentality of Trump's base...Fox news and all conservatives love to hate AOC,she's a new 'boogeyman' or woman,as it were...They can distract their less than educated fearful audience with a middle class working Latina woman,who had the audacity to get an education while waiting tables and bartending,and then getting elected to Congress...Who does she think she is after all?...She is the ideal 'punch sideways' target for them...While the real danger is that narcissistic,grifter,and lying con-man squatting in the oval office,running roughshod over our democracy,rights,and reputation around the world,and doing the most harm to Working Class Americans...Here's an article by an Irish columnist depicting how the rest of the world views the United States of America...Don't look over here,look over at that uppity woman in the Bronx!!!!!!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55115.htm
                      AOC.. She lived in one of the better sections of the Bronx and her home in Westchester wasn't a modest area.. Yorktown Heights was better than average area.. And now she is attacking Christianity?? Bet you don't find any articles of her attacking Muslims or any other religion.. She was born a Catholic and has every right to move away from it .. Again a double standard ..Yeah she did well in college but in the end she is still street stupid .. But I see you seem to get upset that someone called her a moron or that I posted a meme but your okay with calling Trump and his supporters every name in the book.. That's a double standard..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yorkto...ghts,_New_York

Comment

If she is the advertisement on what education has to offer.....do not bother with asking me to pay for it for everybody.
                        I see it enough in life.
                        It's pay to play economics and that is all.
                        The degrees do not mean much at all. Many people run places and write stories who really have no clue. And it is probably in the majority of the nation's businesses by now....a major majority.
                        We need a minority to get rid of that educated majority in business and economics.

Comment

Interesting.....Along with the date....

Did AOC Say Christianity Should Be Ignored as ‘Superstitious Nonsense’?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ao...superstitious/

Politifact......

No, Ocasio-Cortez did not call Christianity ‘superstitious nonsense’

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...anity-superst/

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                            Interesting.....Along with the date....

Did AOC Say Christianity Should Be Ignored as ‘Superstitious Nonsense’?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ao...superstitious/

Politifact......

No, Ocasio-Cortez did not call Christianity ‘superstitious nonsense’

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...anity-superst/

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
                            I would assume that some others here follow along with their own version of "fake news" !

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X