This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let the Battle begin

Did your IBT Director of Car Haul really resign?

Comment

Muler, I made a couple phone calls and e-mails, and could not find any substance to this.
      We may keep this rumor thread for car haul...
      X475
      Last edited by x475; 06-06-2010, 03:26 PM. Reason: changed line

Comment

Re: Rumor has it .....

Originally posted by mudflap560 View Post
        Is this the Official Carhaul Rumor Thread?
        It is now.

Comment

Must be the official 'Car Haul Rumor Thread' to have gained 'Sticky Note' status ......

After a few days I would have expected a press release, or something, from Fred Z ..... and one from his replacement if all the above posts are accurate.

Anybody have something on that ?

SL

Comment

No,Nada,Nothing

Comment

As much as I would like it to be true I can't find anything to support Suckerman resigning I guess just wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
                Did your IBT Director of Car Haul really resign?
                I was told yesterday that FS is not taking calls / but still gets payed anyway he is not resiging but not going to run not with hoffa but the other guy Fred G. I think

Comment

Originally posted by cisco View Post
                  I was told yesterday that FS is not taking calls / but still gets payed anyway he is not resiging but not going to run not with hoffa but the other guy Fred G. I think
                  So what does that say about the candidate that takes him on with them? What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                    So what does that say about the candidate that takes him on with them? What do you guys think?
                    You took the words out of my mouth. Maybe somebody on here should run for President- there is a least one i can think of - anybody else.

Comment

Bueler, Bueler, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoast View Post
                        Bueler, Bueler, anyone?
                        I'd love to have him in charge of freight.....i don't want his focus elsewhere...greedy I geuss.

Comment

I heard today that if there is no agreement this weekend we will more than likely go on strike next week. Has anyone else heard the same? This IS the rumor thread. So let's hear the rumors.

Comment

I will tell ya'll what I know, I was on the conference call yesterday. The Union has taken the position that the company, Allied, is in violation of the contract for non-payment of contratual wages. The wage reduction agreement is over and done with. We want to be restored to full contract wages first and then the Union will be willing to negotiate for relief to "save Allied" if necessary. If Allied does not help resolve this problem by Monday , June 14, the Union will give Allied a 72 hour Strike Notice. Stay United, it is important. All locals on the call gave a 100% backing of the Strike Notice. You have to stand for something , draw a line in the dirt, Have some BALLS!!!

Comment

Will the negotiations involve a wage give back down the road? Do we still need to save Allied again? Sounds like the Union is keeping their promise to the members but still willing to give the company what they claim they need, and in their own words is wage concessions. As always, it is never ending with Allied.

Comment

I hear Fred Z is on the slate running against Hoffa in the election. Wonder how much support will be given from the IBT.

Comment

Working...
                                X