Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Koch-Funded Rand Paul Introduces National Anti-Union ‘Right To Work’ Bill To The Sena

Well, here we go!!!!

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) just introduced a federal so-called “right to work” law that would undermine labor organizing nationwide. Here’s an excerpt from his press release touting the legislation:

“Every American worker deserves the right to freedom of association – and I am concerned that the 26 states that allow forced union membership and dues infringes on these workers’ rights. Right to work laws ensure that all Americans are given the choice to refrain from joining or paying dues to a union as a condition for employment. Nearly 80 percent of all Americans support the principles and so I have introduced a national Right to Work Act that will require all states to give their workers the freedom to choose.”
    https://boldprogressives.org/2013/02...to-the-senate/

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: Koch-Funded Rand Paul Introduces National Anti-Union ‘Right To Work’ Bill To The

Where is Strappy on this one?

UNION 282

Default Re: Koch-Funded Rand Paul Introduces National Anti-Union ‘Right To Work’ Bill To The

Another Union - Busting A**HOLE Politician , I am sure every Corporate owner would love that , NOW More Then Ever We Need UNIONS .

4. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Where is Strappy on this one?
    yeah if my Union Su*ks I should be forced to be in it.
    I prefer the option to bail out if they don't do there job. keeps the Union accountable.

Right to work is not what you should fear it's ObamaCare. It will level the field and end unions.

I wouldn't have worked 5 minuets in carhaul outside the Union but I have walked away from other Useless Union Jobs.

There's my answer.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    I prefer the option to bail out if they don't do there job. keeps the Union accountable.

Right to work is not what you should fear it's ObamaCare. It will level the field and end unions.

I wouldn't have worked 5 minuets in carhaul outside the Union but I have walked away from other Useless Union Jobs.

There's my answer.
    Who is to say they don't do their job? You? A grievance doesn't go your way so they aren't doing their job? A few bawl babies get together and pull their cards because they feel they have been slighted. A Union being forced to equally represent a non dues paying scab? You are all about freedom aren't you? Where is the freedom in that?

7. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    One, if you don't want to pay dues, don't apply at a union work place, O but they have better pay and bennies than the other companies, so why shouldn't you have the right to apply. Will there is a reason why they have better pay and bennies, it's because the union negotiated with the company to get them, you can not do that without a union. And if you don't like the contract they negotiated you can vote it down and tell them to renegotiate the contract. Thats part of what your dues pay for!!

And about the 80% who support the principles of having a "Right to work State"

Here's a quote form Winston Churchill,

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter"

9. Likes fxstc07, ABFwife Liked this post
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

There's my answer.
    But you walked away from the Useless Union jobs. It is another thing to stay and enjoy all the benefits of a union job, including the union representation and then not have to join that union!

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

There's my answer.
    ObamaCare will ruin unions? They have National healthcare in Canada and Europe and i believe some of those Counties have a lot higher percentage of union employee then here in the U.S.
    Last edited by 222lifer; 08-25-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Hey Strappy, quite a few replies here to address.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    But you walked away from the Useless Union jobs. It is another thing to stay and enjoy all the benefits of a union job, including the union representation and then not have to join that union!
    Ya the Pay and Benefit s*uked and Union Rep non existent. Another crap job with an added payroll deduction.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast