Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tired Driver

Local Union
    Employer
    Abbott Laboratories

Default Re: Dispatcher wont recognize my seniority

Hello Drivers, sorry been gone for a while. Things still are not good at work, but have to just live with it. Thank You Very Much for sending the happy birthday email.

2. Likes 222lifer Liked this post
    Tired Driver

Local Union
    Employer
    Abbott Laboratories

Its been 7 years since I have been on here. Thank you for all the help. EVERYONE retired, even the guy I had all the problems with, he retired 4 years ago. Im the only one left, 2 new drivers on board, and they are great to get along with. I have over 20 years here, and been driving since 1974. Im going on 63 years young now. Had a bad bout with shingles virus, lost my vision, then after 4 months got my vision back. Its been a rough road for me. I thank you drivers on the Teamsters online for all your help.

4. Likes 222lifer, fxstc07 Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch Cargo View Post
    Its been 7 years since I have been on here. Thank you for all the help. EVERYONE retired, even the guy I had all the problems with, he retired 4 years ago. Im the only one left, 2 new drivers on board, and they are great to get along with. I have over 20 years here, and been driving since 1974. Im going on 63 years young now. Had a bad bout with shingles virus, lost my vision, then after 4 months got my vision back. Its been a rough road for me. I thank you drivers on the Teamsters online for all your help.
    Sorry about the bout with shingles. I do hope all is well now. My wife and I had our vaccinations for the shingles virus last night.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Tired Driver

Local Union
    Employer
    Abbott Laboratories

I went and got the new 2 part shingles virus shot about 3 months ago, it just about paralyzed me. I was in bed for 4 hours, could not move, I had my cell phone next to me, I called walgreens and told them im calling 911. they said it should go away in 8 hours. it went away in about 2 hours later. called my primary phys. he says don't get the second part. I tell ya, take away your vision, and everything in life changes.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch Cargo View Post
    I went and got the new 2 part shingles virus shot about 3 months ago, it just about paralyzed me. I was in bed for 4 hours, could not move, I had my cell phone next to me, I called walgreens and told them im calling 911. they said it should go away in 8 hours. it went away in about 2 hours later. called my primary phys. he says don't get the second part. I tell ya, take away your vision, and everything in life changes.
    That is horrible. So far no side effects. The only meds I'm on are BP.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123