Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
LOL LOL:  0

Thread: A new begining

Mule Bleue

Thumbs up A new begining

Now that I'm not involved anymore with the chalenger campaign, and that I have a new job at Transport Geo. A. Hall Inc., we are with Teamsters 931, so it is just like a new begining.

First time driving tanker trailer, and I like it. Work differently from the dry box load and go business.

I hope that there be more friends from Canada that will come to post and comment on the TOL forum.
    Last edited by Jimmy; 12-22-2013 at 02:11 AM. Reason: fixed tag

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: A new begining

Quote Originally Posted by Mule Bleue View Post
    Now that I'm not involved anymore with the chalenger campaign, and that I have a new job at Transport Geo. A. Hall Inc., we are with Teamsters 931, so it is just like a new begining.

First time driving tanker trailer, and I like it. Work differently from the dry box load and go business.

I hope that there be more friends from Canada that will come to post and comment on the TOL forum.
    Driving a tanker is like learning to drive all over again..shifting can be an experience especially in traffic.. I hauled chemicals and many times it was food grade trailer without any baffles .. 8000 gallons sloshing back and forth.. You will get used to though.. I used to see there trucks when I worked for Redstar and went through Montreal.. Good Luck..
    Last edited by Jimmy; 12-22-2013 at 02:11 AM. Reason: fixed tag

3. Likes N/A Liked this post

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.