Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.

Thread: New division

electrohifi

Default New division

Hi Brothers and Sisters, I notice we do not have a "Solid Waste Division" listed. This is a rapid growth area and I am a member of that division Teamsters Local 379. I notice some talk of miller in this thread going to have to read it, this is good news. I was at the table for Emterra Environmental first contract and man was it a battle.....the fight continues but we are warriors.

2. Likes ABFwife, N/A Liked this post
    Resistance is futile.

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC-Roadway

Default Re: New division

Quote Originally Posted by electrohifi View Post
    Hi Brothers and Sisters, I notice we do not have a "Solid Waste Division" listed. This is a rapid growth area and I am a member of that division Teamsters Local 379. I notice some talk of miller in this thread going to have to read it, this is good news. I was at the table for Emterra Environmental first contract and man was it a battle.....the fight continues but we are warriors.
    Welcome to our site. I can make another forum for your guys if you think you can get them here and talk. Do you think you can make that happen?

Sorry for the late reply, I have been out of work sick and not here on the site much also. I am doing much better now.

4. Likes 222lifer, crazy, tiredseat, ABFwife, N/A Liked this post
    skinnytrucker

Default Re: New division

One of my best friends in the world is a Teamster trash guy. Front loader I think he calls it. Loves the job. Said he will never do anything else.

6. Likes N/A Liked this post

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.