X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reddaway Roll Call

My computer was broke.
    Send a PM to Teamster, an ask for a Steward title, now that you're a bigshot

Comment

Take it easy on the quelling of the soap oprea advice there Mr. Super Moderator, that soap oprea is one of the only things that keeps me from gouging out my eyes with a plastic spoon and jumping in front af a yard goat because I have to spend another day at USF Carlway. That soap oprea is all I have and we all know who controlls the weak minded masses of that soap oprea.

Comment

Originally posted by scoobysnacks View Post
        Shhhhh, listen you can hear crickets. Where are all the Reddaway drivers? It's starting to feel like a 162 union meeting in here. All we need now is a stiche!!!!
        Do you mean a stick to beat somebody with????

Comment

Opera...it's Opera!

Comment

OK tater' s here and i brought the HOUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH(3PARTS BUD 2 PARTS MOUNTIAN DEW) MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM
            whos bringing the sheep?

Comment

I hear crickets

Comment

Originally posted by scoobysnacks View Post
                I hear crickets
                Are they bloomer crickets

Comment

I,m out of Kent Wa. Where they just laid 10 of us line drivers off.

Comment

Originally posted by trucker5 View Post
                    I,m out of Kent Wa. Where they just laid 10 of us line drivers off.
                    Welcome to TeamstersOnline Teamster Forum trucker5, it's nice to have you here and posting. Did pullin3 send ya?

Comment

Thanks Snowflake, no I just happened to see the link on the IBT website and thought I'd check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by trucker5 View Post
                        Thanks Snowflake, no I just happened to see the link on the IBT website and thought I'd check it out.
                        Well either way- welcome! You'll find a couple of Reddaway drivers on here you might even know. Jump on in and have some fun.

Comment

welcome aboard to all my fellow usf redd drivers. keep fighting the good fight. I don't mind poop in the yard as long as i know where it is. shopstewards rule management drools.

Comment

I hope we all know who the guy is who has all of our backs when it comes to the upcoming negotiations. I hope we can all stay strong together to the end this time rather than some getting what they want and leaving the others hanging out to dry. I'm not taking a shot at anyone just hoping we can stay together till the end. Everyone at the negotiations needs to stay strong and everyone else needs to make sure we give them our support all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by 174 Member View Post
                              I hope we all know who the guy is who has all of our backs when it comes to the upcoming negotiations. I hope we can all stay strong together to the end this time rather than some getting what they want and leaving the others hanging out to dry. I'm not taking a shot at anyone just hoping we can stay together till the end. Everyone at the negotiations needs to stay strong and everyone else needs to make sure we give them our support all the way.
                              Welcome to TeamstersOnline Teamster Forum there 174 Member! It's good to have you here, and posting. Jump on in wherever you see fit, you are among friends here.

Comment

Originally posted by shopstew162 View Post
                                shopstewards rule management drools.
                                You've been talking to your kids too much.........

Originally posted by 174 Member View Post
                                Welcome 174 Member, We're getting ready for Tom W.'s "terrible economy negotiation speech". It's so hard to get everyone to stick together nowadays. Big bad USF likes to play to the greatest common denominator, to get their simple majority. As for your BA, I place him in the better category, as others have come and gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X