Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: Sweden: 'No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without a Gun'

Quote Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
    Lifer you think it's some kind of competition or something, like it's libs against right wingers, that shit just gets old. BTW I never attacked Wifey, just the papacy, that's not an attack on her faith.
    Kickass, I have been called a lib more times than I care to count by the righties on this site. I am more a centrist or conservative democrat than anything. Should I get all poochy lipped because I am labeled a lib? I have taken the weak side of the debate on many occasions just for the fun of it. The political threads are not for the faint heart.

BTW, your attack on the papacy does involve the faith.
    Last edited by 222lifer; 10-07-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Kickass, I have been called a lib more times than I care to count by the righties on this site. I am more a centrist or conservative democrat than anything. Should I get all poochy lipped because I am labeled a lib? I have taken the weak side of the debate on many occasions just for the fun of it. The political threads are not for the faint heart.

BTW, your attack on the papacy does involve the faith.
    He seems to have forgotten that he didn't stop with the papacy, we had to hear a discussion between him and Billy about the dogmas of the church.

And the Pope thread is just one of many. But hey, that is just part of being on this site. I can deal with it but it seems some others cannot.
    Last edited by ABFwife; 10-07-2015 at 12:50 AM.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

That it Wifey I never attacked you or your personal relationship with Jesus Christ, what's more important that or your religion?

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

That it Wifey I never attacked you or your personal relationship with Jesus Christ, what's more important that or your religion?
    Your doing it again and I am not going to play that game of yours kickass. You take something I say and twist it to your own view of things whether that is what I meant or not. Play away, but count me out.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Lifer anyone that doesn't agree with you is a right winger, you guys acuse me of being one but I'm not, not a lefty either but the right wing left wing crap gets old, jeez now you got the pope involved to try and prove your point and Wifey joins in the gang bang, you guys are way to predictable.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Lifer anyone that doesn't agree with you is a right winger, you guys acuse me of being one but I'm not, not a lefty either but the right wing left wing crap gets old, jeez now you got the pope involved to try and prove your point and Wifey joins in the gang bang, you guys are way to predictable.
    When a poster continually draws articles from known republican, conservative, or other "right wing" sources, has a tendency to slobber all over the keesters of such pundits that write these articles, or continually defends that position, that kinda narrows it down.

I would say you are extremely intimidated by our green eyed lovely. The pope had nothing to do with that.
    Last edited by 222lifer; 10-07-2015 at 01:12 AM.

Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

I do remember a certain kickass actually accusing me of choosing my political party over my religious beliefs. I would call that a right wing comment if I have ever heard one. But for some reason it is ok when the right leaning members on this site chose to throw such things up in people's faces.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

I've already proven my point, per wife's last post. Hey where's fx doesn't he want to get in on the gang bang?

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

I've already proven my point, per wife's last post. Hey where's fx doesn't he want to get in on the gang bang?
    What was your point? That you can't make one? Would you care to have us dredge up your offerings from the good Popes thread and drag you about the place for a bit? You know? Beat you over the head with that bible you were thumping for who knows how many pages?

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

If FX joins that will move you to pivot man. Are you up to the task?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast