Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Sweden: 'No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without a Gun'

Sweden: 'No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without a Gun'

• The Swedes see the welfare systems failing them. Swedes have had to get used to the government prioritizing refugees and migrants above native Swedes.

• "There are no apartments, no jobs, we don't dare go shopping anymore [without a gun], but we're supposed to think everything's great. ...
    During the last few decades, Swedes have had to get used to the government (left and right wing parties alike) prioritizing refugees and migrants above native Swedes. The high tax level (the average worker pays 42% income tax) was been accepted in the past, because people knew that if they got sick, or when they retired or otherwise needed government aid, they would get it.
    Now, Swedes see the welfare system failing them. More and more senior citizens fall into the "indigent" category; close to 800,000 of Sweden's 2.1 million retirees, despite having worked their whole lives, are forced to live on between 4,500 and 5,500 kronor ($545 - $665) a month. Meanwhile, seniors who immigrate to Sweden receive the so-called "elderly support subsidy" -- usually a higher amount -- even though they have never paid any taxes in Sweden.
    Worse, in 2013 the government decided that people staying in the country illegally have a right to virtually free health and dental care. So while the destitute Swedish senior citizen must choose between paying 100,000 kronor ($12,000) to get new teeth or living toothless, a person who does not even have the right to stay in Sweden can get his teeth fixed for 50 kronor ($6).

House Democrats Propose Illegal Immigrants Gain Access to ...

Daily Signal-6 hours ago
    Rep. Luis Gutiérrez, D-Ill., introduced legislation last week that would allow illegal immigrants health care coverage under Obamacare.

2. Likes crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Sweden: 'No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without a Gun'

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post

House Democrats Propose Illegal Immigrants Gain Access to ...

Daily Signal-6 hours ago
    Rep. Luis Gutiérrez, D-Ill., introduced legislation last week that would allow illegal immigrants health care coverage under Obamacare.
    This is something that Bernie has been proposing.. Something that has raised my eyebrows on him.. I am sorry but if you are here illegally it is a crime.. That,the way I was brought up is something that doesn't get rewarded..

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

They seem to be headed towards everyone, everywhere in the world, working for nothing.

I hope the Business Roundtable from the seventies are proud of themselves.They were sooooooooo smart.
    We should follow every single word the businessman says.....After all this is all the result of their own greed.

Buchanan always had it right. He was watching this stuff.....
    but it was much more important to hate him for his stance on Israel.
    So the end result was serving another country (Israel) AND immigrants over our own people.
    And the GOP waved their flags all the way from then till now. Braindead idiots.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

I call bull on strappy's post.
    In our country, no one receives the same Social Security benefit. Sweden is no different. It's very complex, yet fair.
    If your a resident and you contributed, you can collect. Many stories don't tell the whole truth, especially what some people post.
    Here are two different links which are from reliable sources.

Social Security
    Eligibility Essentially all residents.
    Normal Retirement Age 65M/F
    This link explains all benefits, medical and otherwise.
    https://www.swisslife.com/content/da...brm/Sweden.pdf

This link says the same, all residents, if your registered and were employed receive benefits.

The Swedish welfare system is extensive but complex, with different benefits at different times, usually based on your employment and migration status.
    Social benefits | Work in Sweden

6. Likes Yankee Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

As with most of Strappy's offerings from chicken littles coop, it's full of holes.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    I call bull on strappy's post.
    In our country, no one receives the same Social Security benefit. Sweden is no different. It's very complex, yet fair.
    If your a resident and you contributed, you can collect. Many stories don't tell the whole truth, especially what some people post.
    Here are two different links which are from reliable sources.

This link explains all benefits, medical and otherwise.
    https://www.swisslife.com/content/da...brm/Sweden.pdf

This link says the same, all residents, if your registered and were employed receive benefits.

Social benefits | Work in Sweden
    Just because you post a link describing what benefits somehow strappys links are all wrong, he didn't even post a thought about it just a link and here we go with the strappy gang bang. Forum turn off btw.
    Last edited by Kickass; 10-06-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
    Just because you post a link describing what benefits somehow strappys links are all wrong, he didn't even post a thought about it just a link and here we go with the strappy gang bang. Forum turn off btw.
    Well, it is full of holes. No argument there. It's been that way for as long as I can remember.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Who's the pivot man?

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Well, it is full of holes. No argument there. It's been that way for as long as I can remember.

exactly

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

He never posts his thoughts, just links to articles that are meant to inflame some people and point out what the conservative right feels we shouldn't have.
    If it's a turn off for you, then what are strappy's posts ? Informational truth ?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast