Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Conspiracies are just that !! Conspiracies.. Michael Moore is a grown idiot and knowa how to get attention.. If it was up to him everyone would be a puppet. But one thing I do question is why was Bin Ladins family allowed to leave the country?? Something other than they were freinds of Bush.. That was one of his bigger mistakes.. I often wonder what Trump would have done.. Like maybe locking them all up.. Throwing the key away and letting them rot in a prison cell..
    Never have seen the movie, "911 Fahrenheit" or the movie "Loose Change" learn everything about 911 by the internet of read of books.

Fact; the phone calls are a lie, never have been retracted by the the Government or the "Liberal" media!!! It's a lie and one lie leads to another.

Fact: Building number 7 was not hit by a plane, but fell in complete demo fashion, it's even said that they were going to "Pull" building 7 pull is a demo term for blowing it up. One building demo than all were. Never knew a third building had fallen that day until i started to investigate 911 for myself. You can believe what you want, i was raised to think for myself and i can see clearly 911 is a lie, it doesn't add up. Hope you got your "Duck tape and plastic sheeting"

You want some conspiracies here some for ya, are founding fathers build this country on religion what religion?

Satanic Occult Symbols in Washington D.C.

And some very powerful men go here......

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...rove_exposed.h

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Hey Kid I watch this one a few years ago, long but very informative.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    Never have seen the movie, "911 Fahrenheit" or the movie "Loose Change" learn everything about 911 by the internet of read of books.

Fact; the phone calls are a lie, never have been retracted by the the Government or the "Liberal" media!!! It's a lie and one lie leads to another.

Fact: Building number 7 was not hit by a plane, but fell in complete demo fashion, it's even said that they were going to "Pull" building 7 pull is a demo term for blowing it up. One building demo than all were. Never knew a third building had fallen that day until i started to investigate 911 for myself. You can believe what you want, i was raised to think for myself and i can see clearly 911 is a lie, it doesn't add up. Hope you got your "Duck tape and plastic sheeting"

You want some conspiracies here some for ya, are founding fathers build this country on religion what religion?

Satanic Occult Symbols in Washington D.C.

And some very powerful men go here......

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...rove_exposed.h
    Michael Moore is nothing more than an entertainer.. He leans to the left and IMO is in the same category as Rush Limbaugh.. One left ,one right.. Only thing they have in common is they are both good at feeding their bank accounts..

Footage that kills the conspiracy theories: Rare footage shows WTC 7 consumed by fire | Daily Mail Online

Its dramatic collapse several hours after the Twin Towers fell triggered a decade of conspiracy theories.

Those who believed that the September 11 attacks on America were not carried out by Al Qaeda terrorists pointed to the fall of World Trade Center Building 7 as proof of their wild claims.

But a newly released video appears to finally prove once and for all that Building 7 was brought down by the intense heat of the blazing World Trade Center - and not explosives, as conspiracy theorists claim.

Maybe Michael Moore didn't get the memo..

bean

Michael Moore, the phony war on ISIS, the 911 conspiracy seriously?

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

As i have stated, no steel structure building has ever fallen from fire, before 911 or after, and some have burn for a hellva olt longer.....

Other Fires in Steel-Structure Buildings

"
    It is not well-known that WTC1 itself survived a serious fire in 1975. It started on the 11th floor and spread to six other floors, burning for three hours. For more details see The World Trade Center Fires (Not So Hot eh?). How come WTC1 survived a 3-hour fire in 1975 but completely collapsed as the (alleged) result of a fire lasting less than two hours on 9/11?

In response to this question one reader wrote:

I would submit that none of the other buildings were hit by a heavy aircraft moving at 500 miles per hour, which sheared off many beams, support structures, etc. The shock to the tower must have been tremendous! Isn't this obvious?
    It may be "obvious" that a heavy plane hitting a skyscraper would deliver a "tremendous" shock, but it doesn't follow that the building must therefore collapse. In 1945 the Empire State Building was hit by a B-25 bomber, but it was still standing last time I saw it. "Ah yes, but it was the impact plus the fires!" Well, when the B-25 hit the Empire State Building "its fuel tanks were reported to have exploded, engulfing the 79th floor in flames", as we read at Empire State Building Withstood Airplane Impact.

"Ah, but none of the buildings mentioned above were struck by a 390,000 pound aircraft traveling at 350+ m.p.h." Well, each of the Twin Towers was still standing 50 minutes after being hit, so it was not the impacts which caused them to collapse. "Ah, but the intense heat of the burning jet fuel!" Actually, according to NIST's chief WTC-investigator the jet fuel burnt itself out in less than ten minutes. Don't believe it? Read through Reply to Popular Mechanics re 9/11: Claim #6. Then go to the top and read it all. Then follow the links to other articles on this website showing that the official story is bogus. Then follow the links to the many other websites which demonstrate that 9/11 was an inside job. Too busy? Oh, well, then, if you don't care to know what really happened on 9/11 ...

What you have heard ever since 9/11 on network TV and in the mainstream media such as the New York Times and all the other corporate-controlled newspapers is simply the official story, repeated over and over, on the assumption that if a lie is repeated often enough then people will believe it. Especially if it is a big lie. The idea that elements of the US government were responsible for planning and carrying out acts which killed about 3000 people is so outrageous that most people (most Americans, at least) reject it reflexively. But it is precisely because it is so outrageous that the perps assumed that no-one except a few fringe thinkers would ever take it seriously, and that they would get away with this act of mass murder. What they didn't count on was that thousands of websites would minutely examine the evidence available (such evidence as was left, mainly photographic, after New York Mayor Giuliani ordered every scrap of physical evidence removed from the WTC site as quickly as possible, with nothing but a token forensic examination, and shipped overseas to be melted down in blast furnaces).

An examination of the evidence which remains leads inexorably to the conclusion that 9/11 was an inside job, perpetrated by elements within the US government, with Israeli assistance (probably going back before Bush came to power in 2001) in order to justify US military aggression against any country which stands in the way of its aim of global economic, financial and political domination. Maybe you think that the deaths of 100,000 Iraqis, the bombing of any country that the US chooses to bomb, thousands of deaths and injuries among US soldiers, and the contempt of all other countries for the US, are worth it to maintain US global domination; but what about the mass murder of around 3000 people, mostly US citizens, in New York City on 9/11? A small price to pay? This website presents much of the evidence that elements within the US government carried out this atrocity, and there are also many other websites which do so. If you can read then there is now no excuse to plead ignorance.'

And i do believe that the NYFD wanted a full investigation of the site and collapse, but were never allowed it, and boy did the government clean up that site in a hurry, what were they afraid of???? even sending the metal beams out of the country i hear.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

Adolf Hitler

Read more at Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. - Adolf Hitler at BrainyQuote

6. Likes Yankee Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Michael Moore, the phony war on ISIS, the 911 conspiracy seriously?
    So beanie is believing what he's told like a good slave

bean

Quote Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
    So beanie is believing what he's told like a good slave
    Hey guys, today I present you this video called: Fahrenheit 9/11 by the slob Michael Moore. Nothing but bullshiticus but many believe it
    The war on ISIS is phony..yep that's what they are saying. That is such bullshittery.
    you cannot be serious!!!

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Not the only video out there beanisbreath, keep swallowing what they spirt at you, you'll make a perfect NWO robot.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kickass; 12-06-2015 at 04:52 PM.

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    slave, who do you blame 9/11 on?
    "Dick Cheney and Bush"
    Two weeks before 9/11 was a crew working on trade centers, supposedly rerouting internet wires.
    Survivors that survived 9/11 said they heard jack hammering on buildings, probably drilling holes on building columns.
    Aftermath, crew found thermite explosion residue on ground zero which is use for demolition, because we all know those two planes couldn't have knocked those buildings down.
    Hours later building 5 goes down which never was effective by the first two buildings, and one more thing, we all know what was in building 5, every single notation and records of the truth behind Wall Street, S L bank, Enron, major banks and all the facts of who killed JFK and last the dirty tricks our Government been involved with.

And let us also blame our British and my Spaniard brothers too
    Last edited by fedexnuno; 12-06-2015 at 05:07 PM.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    "Dick Cheney and Bush"
    Two weeks before 9/11 was a crew working on trade centers, supposedly rerouting internet wires.
    Survivors that survived 9/11 said they heard jack hammering on buildings, probably drilling holes on building columns.
    Aftermath, crew found thermite explosion residue on ground zero which is use for demolition, because we all know those two planes couldn't have knocked those buildings down.
    Hours later building 5 goes down which never was effective by the first two buildings, and one more thing, we all know what was in building 5, every single notation and records of the truth behind Wall Street, S L bank, Enron, major banks and all the facts of who killed JFK and last the dirty tricks our Government been involved with.
    Maybe Cheney knew but W is to stupid or maybe that's what they want you to think? Funny thing is beanisbreath thinks buildings free fall from fires and steel melts at 1100 degrees.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

12. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast