On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: The Phony War On Isis

Was the Bin Laden family allowed to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Hey guys, today I present you this video called: Fahrenheit 9/11 by the slob Michael Moore. Nothing but bullshiticus but many believe it
    The war on ISIS is phony..yep that's what they are saying. That is such bullshittery.
    you cannot be serious!!!

Steward

Local Union
    Employer
    Nature's Best

Quote Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
    Maybe Cheney knew but W is to stupid or maybe that's what they want you to think? Funny thing is beanisbreath thinks buildings free fall from fires and steel melts at 1100 degrees.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
    You're right, you nailed it Cheney always been the mastermind behind all this!

bean

Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    "Dick Cheney and Bush"

Aftermath, crew found thermite explosion residue on ground zero which is use for demolition, because we all know those two planes couldn't have knocked those buildings down.
    I doubt the towers were designed to withstand a blast of 300 tons of jet fuel. You need not be an engineer to understand the structure damage from all that fire and expolsion alone would cause the towers to collapse. 300 tons of fuel could take down most of the buildings in Manhattan. Don't be a fat-head like Michael Moore

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

You're a complete tool beanisdrip,
    http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-s...airplanes.html
    Both buildings were designed to withstand not only the impact but also the fuel dump & fire, idiot!!!

5. Likes fedexnuno, Sayheykid, Yankee Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fedexnuno View Post
    "Dick Cheney and Bush"
    Two weeks before 9/11 was a crew working on trade centers, supposedly rerouting internet wires.
    Survivors that survived 9/11 said they heard jack hammering on buildings, probably drilling holes on building columns.
    Aftermath, crew found thermite explosion residue on ground zero which is use for demolition, because we all know those two planes couldn't have knocked those buildings down.
    Hours later building 5 goes down which never was effective by the first two buildings, and one more thing, we all know what was in building 5, every single notation and records of the truth behind Wall Street, S L bank, Enron, major banks and all the facts of who killed JFK and last the dirty tricks our Government been involved with.

And let us also blame our British and my Spaniard brothers too
    Have a neighbor that worked as an electrician [Local 3] in the World Trade Center.. And all those theories about it being an inside job are nothing more than odd ball conspiracies.. Everybody has a right to an opinion.. I believe what they have told us..

7. Likes N/A, x475 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
    You're a complete tool beanisdrip,
    FAQ #9: Were the Twin Towers Designed to Survive the Impact of the Airplanes?
    Both buildings were designed to withstand not only the impact but also the fuel dump & fire, idiot!!!

Just another conspiracy.. One word makes the story.. Calculated.. How many times have engineers made calculated decisions and been wrong???

Both technical calculations and testimony from WTC structural engineers confirm that the Twin Towers were built to withstand the impact from the passenger jets that hit them on 9/11.
    Airplane impact tests conducted by WTC structural engineers during the design of the Twin Towers used the Boeing 707, which was one of the largest passenger jets in the world at the time. The results of the test, carried out early in 1964, calculated that the towers would handle the impact of a 707 traveling at 600 mph without collapsing.
    calculated?? An engineers educated guess..

bean

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Just another conspiracy.. One word makes the story.. Calculated.. How many times have engineers made calculated decisions and been wrong???

calculated?? An engineers educated guess..
    So what were these Airplane impact tests tested on?
    Airplane impact tests conducted by WTC structural engineers during the design of the Twin Towers used the Boeing 707, which was one of the largest passenger jets in the world at the time. The results of the test, carried out early in 1964, calculated that the towers would handle the impact of a 707

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

It's very interesting stuff. I started watching your clip KA. 4 friggin hers!
    I might have watched one. Wish I had more time.
    So much info so fast. Strange measurement and matching numbers.
    I'm gonna bookmark it. I don't know where he's heading with all the geometric measurements. But interesting.

On another path.
    I'VE read that only 5 Israeli Nationals died on 9/11 at WTC and Pentagon.
    Out of 4000 who normally worked there(or something like that) .
    Where is there a more official type report of that....other than on "off type" sites?
    Official meaning maybe footnoted to an actual report.....
    Also read that the building owner and his 2 children were normally there.....coincidentally they weren't there that day.

bean

When Trump is president he gonna deport all the Muslims and all the immigrants. All 19 million of them.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Sure,we can debate this till the cows come home, we'll never really know the truth, I sure as hell don't believe the media or the 911 commissions/government lies!

13. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast